With You

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was at the park again. This time, alone, with no one beside of me, making jokes and sorts like them. I was just alone- in the silent and quiet light of the night. The wind blew past me and I was getting cold. I only had my phone in one of my hand and nothing else. I had left my cardigan at home with my sister and just left the house... just like that. I was so lonely... sitting on a bench and staring at the pond in front of me. The reflection of the lonely moon strike the pond beautifully before entering into my sorrowful eyes. I was so... lost.

"Mingyu..." my lips read unconsciously. My eyes were blank, as it reflected the two koi fishes from the pond. "Where are you when I need you?" I muttered to myself. "When I.... need..." My voice drifted off. There was no reason for him to be coming to me. He didn't even know I was here or what had happened today. My day was too complicated. Why... why had I only noticed that I fell in love with the same person over and over again just this morning when someone else tried to hold my hand. 

"Please..." I begged nowhere in particular. My tears running down my face. "Where are you... when I need.... you?" My lips trembled as they said those last words. I couldn't cry but a tear left my eye and that was all. I was drowned with my muffled and tearless cries for a few moments before I felt someone sitting on the same bench as I was. 

I quickly wiped my tears away and tried to stand up from the bench, ashamed that someone, a stranger, had seen me cry out of nowhere. I tried to grip onto the resting stand of the bench but my hand slipped and I was immediately plunged back. But someone had gripped on my wrist and waist, from preventing me to fall over the bench and break my wrist. 

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking away from the stranger. I tried to stand up as I pushed his arms away but they stayed firmly on my waist. "You... you can let go no-" I breathed slowly, a bit scared right now.

"Why were you crying?" The stranger mumbled back. His voice was so familiar. Unknowingly, I quietly turned to see who the stranger was and I was staring into the eyes of Kim Mingyu. His face was shining bright against the moonlight. His eyes looked a bit... hurt. "Don't you know that it hurts me from seeing you cry like this?" His voice broke. I could see tears welling up in his eyes. "Who did this to you, Kim Mi Young?" He asked.

The tears that couldn't come out were flowing out slowly now. I reached my hand over and caressed his face. "No one... no one did this. I just... I just..." I started. He put his hand that was on my waist on my hand as he caressed my hand. "I just somehow, miss you," I answered back, smiling a bit. 

He kept quiet but kept looking at me. We both knew what was going on with one another's mind. 

"Why was I so foolish to know what love is... how I had already loved you since the day that we had found one another- but I only knew what love was just now when someone else tried to hold my hand... Why was I so foolish?" I asked him quietly. 

"Because you are my foolishness to begin with and you will always be my foolishness no matter what, Kim Mi Young," he answered me back, a smile on his face. "I haven't even ask you yet..." He took my hand away from his face and looked around before getting up from the bench. "Wait for me for a while," he told me before rushing off. 

He came back after a minute or two,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter