YG boy?

My Story Begins here...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hahaha!!" I was laughing at a joke that Taehyung was making. I nearly fell off the bench if it wasn't for Jimin there behind me. 

"Yah!" Jimin scolded me as he quickly reached over to push me away from him. "You should be careful. Wait.. ignore what I just said, you are never careful." 

I snickered at him and elbowed him hard that he stumbled across the bench. "Yah!" He said, balancing himself onto the bench. I stuck my tongue out.

"You are lucky you didn't fall yet," I remarked and turned to Taehyung who was watching us. 

Taehyung smiled as I turned my attention towards him. "Aigoo," I said and patted him on the head. "You are so much better and more handsome than Jimin." He laughed and Jimin elbowed my back. I flinched and gave Jimin a death stare before turning back to Taehyung. 

I was about to say something when the bell suddenly rang. "Gosh!" I mumbled as I lazily grabbed my bag from the grass that was near the bench and head into the school with the boys.

 

 

 

"Ish!!" I stressed out, messing my hair as I stared at the paper that Mr Choi, my English teacher, had given to me. It was another of his silly test that was especially meant for me. I walked slowly towards the gate when suddenly water dripped onto my paper. Drip.. Another dip came onto my paper, following a few more drips then a heavy flush of rain. I was about to run towards the school when someone covered me with a jacket over my head. I turned to see Mingyu there with the jacket over the both of us. 

"Yah!" He scolded me. "Why do you want to be in the rain?" He looked at me crossed. "You left without saying anything to me and now you are walking in the rain. Do you want to get sick and not see me?" 

I frowned and punched his chest. "I wasn't ignoring you. I just have a lot of things to do right now," I showed him the english test that I got from Mr Choi which became wet. "Especially this silly test because Mr Choi wants to see if I really know English. By the way, I was wanting to run back to the school you know," I explained and looked over my head to see his face. He was literally a head taller than me. 

He looked away from me in embarassment. I smiled at his misunderstanding and quickly tip-toed to kiss him on the cheek. "Are we even going to be staying here in the rain with your jacket getting soaked or are we going to run to find shelter? I do not want to stay in the school, you know?" I asked him cheekily and we ran together in the rain on the count of three.

We ran towards my house as it was the closest thing we could run without wasting time. Unfortunately, my mom was at home with my sister and my brothers were staying back in their school. She gave me a smack on the shoulders for running in the rain and getting soaked. "You could be sick, you know?" She had told me and she went to grab towels for Mingyu and I.

After she tossed us the towel, she headed towards the kitchen to prepare some snacks for us. I took Mingyu's towel from his hand and tossed it over his head. I then stood up in front of him and started to dry his head. He stayed still for a few minutes before he grabbed my wirst and pulled me down to sit on his laps. 

"But I haven't finish drying your hair?" I protested and laid my hand on his cheek. He laid his hand on top of mine. 

"I don't want you to do all this jobs. I want to spend time with you, you know?" He pouted and rested his head on my hand. I smiled and ruffled his hair with the other hand. 

"Mi Young unnie!" Someone from upstairs screamed. I turned to find Mi Hyeon upstairs, resting her hands on the glass where I could see her as she called for me.

"Yes?" I asked and stood up from Mingyu's lap. I then went over to her when Mingyu pulled my arm. He whinned but I gently let go of his hand. "I have to see my sister first," I mouthed to him and he tried to protest but listened obediently. 

I went upstairs and my sister pulled me along to her room. "What is it?" I asked her as she dragged me along. 

She stopped ubruptly in front of her closet and pointed up. I looked up to see that one of her lights went dead. "It's dead," she explained. "No matter how much I tried to switch it on, it wouldn't switch on."

I sighed at the sight. "You know I can't fix this kind of things right?" I asked my sister and she pouted. "It's okay, I'll try to fix it. Wait okay?"

I went downstairs and searched for the light bulb in the storeroom. I got the light bulb and saw Mingyu standing against the door, watching me. 

"What are you finding for?" He asked interested.

I showed him the light bulb and sighed. "This. My sister's room's light went dead, so I have to help her. But- I have no idea how to change it."

He laughed and took the light bulb from me. "Okay, I'll help you fix it. I always fixed things that are spoilt in my house," He explained to me and I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"Thank you so much Mingyu, you're my hero," I told him with a smile and he grinned like a child as he headed over to my sister's room. 

In a few minutes time, he quickly replaced the dead light bulb with the new one. I offered him a chair to use but it seemed that he was tall enough to jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter