Part 9

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)


"Because
I miss you"
Hajin smiles, then they both laugh together. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hajin and Taekwang go to the nearest park. They play all the games there. They had so much fun, they forgot they're still wearing their uniform. It's getting darker, so they stop playing and sit on a bench. 
"Here" , Taekwang gives hajin a bottle of drinks he bought earlier.
"Thanks", Hajin accepts the drink.
They drink silently. Hajin glances at taekwang.
"Gong Tae...", Hajin calls him.
"Hmm, wae?", He asks

[a/n wae = why?]

"You know..... Hmm... Han yian", she starts.
"Wae? Wae? What's with han yian?", he asks getting curious.
"He...", Hajin says as she smiles like crazy.
Taekwang eyes getting wider, "No way, no, no,no, no", he says.
"Wae? Wae?", Hajin asks.
"Don't! Find other guy, he's no good for you", Taekwang grabs Hajin's shoulder.
"Waee??", Hajin shook her shoulder to let his hands off.
"You.. Like... Han yian? Right?", Taekwang asks.
Hajin blush and smile shyly.
"I'm going crazy..", Taekwang says. His body becomes limp, he leans back.
"Wae?! What's wrong with Han Yian?", Hajin asks.
"He's a...", he says blankly.
"Mwoo??", Hajin becomes curious.
"He's a jerk"
"Eiii, that can't be true", Hajin says in disbelief.
"Ya! I'm telling you the truth!", he sits upright.
"Ani, ani. I won't believe you", Hajin says as she moves further.
"Kim Hajin, I'm serious right now", Taekwang says looking at Hajin's eyes.
"Lalaalalalalla", she sings while covering her ear.
"Ya! He really is a jerk!", he shouts.
"Ani ani, lalalalalalala", she stands and walks, she's still covering her ear.
"Arasso! Don't come to me if he hurt you! I already warn you!", Taekwang says pointing at her.
"Laalalalalalalala", she sings louder as she walk home.
"Hh... Why every girl that's close with me likes Han Yian..." He sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yian opens his laptop and does his homework when suddenly....
"Incoming call", a notification appears. 
Yian is surprised when he sees the user name.
"Go Eun Byul? Yaa.. She finally contacts me after a very long time. Should I pick it up?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on, yian. Pick it up. I need to tell you something important.", Eun Byul says as she stares at her laptop waiting for Han Yian's respond.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm...", He thinks, then he picks one of his medal. 
"I should, i should not, i should " he says as he flips his medal. After 5 times, he stops at 'I should'.
"Okay, I'll pick it up. If that's what you said, medal". Then he approaches his laptop, when...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eeish, he isn't answering...", She cancels the skype to Han Yian and turns off her laptop.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, too late", he says regretting.
Then he stares at his medal and picks it up again.
"Call her, not, call her, not, call her. I knew it. I should call her back." 
He then calls Go Eun Byul's skype.
The call suddenly stop. 
"Go Eun Byul is offline"
He sighs.
"Aaaarg!!!! I wasted my chance to talk to her", he says as he punch his pillow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sooo..... I'm going to go on hiatus on March - May :((
Because I'm having my national exam on May and I need to focus on my study.
But I'll update more after I finish my exams. 
Don't forget to vote okaay!!