Part 14

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

 

Hajin try to focus, but she can’t. Her mind was busy thinking of where did Moonbin go. She didn’t see him at the cafeteria earlier. She finally gives up. She raises her hand. “What’s wrong Kim Hajin?” the teacher asks. “May I go to the pharmacy? I’m not feeling well” she lies. “Sure, be careful” the teacher says and he continues the lesson. “Are you okay? Should I accompany you?” Taekwang whispers feeling worried. “I’m just a little dizzy, don’t worry” Hajin smiles. “Stay there until school ends, I’ll bring you your bag” Taekwang says. Hajin nods and walk outside the class. Hajin starts looking around the hall. There’s no sign of Moonbin. “Kim Hajin, why are you doing this huh?” she mumbles to herself, can't believe that she ditched class for that gorilla. “Where could he be?” she asks herself. She walks to the pharmacy. There’s no teacher inside. She checks the beds and all the beds are empty. “Hhhh… I guess he’s not here. Where could he be?” she talks to herself. “What are you doing?” someone says. Hajin turns around and gets shock. “YA! Kim Moonbin! You scared me!” she says. Moonbin smirks, “Are you…. worried about me?”. “Ani! Why..why would I worry about you?” Hajin stutters. “Then, what are you doing here?” he asks again. “What are you doing here?” Hajin asks back. “Ya, answer me first!” Moonbin says. “I… I… I’m sick of course, what else? Pharmacy is for sick people” Hajin lies. She goes to one of the bed and lay down. Moonbin smiles and lay on the other bed besides her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi didn’t sleep enough last night, she thought about Hajin’s word all night. She still thinks about it now. “When you’re with that person, your heart beats so fast it can almost explode”. Her heart beats so fast every time Taekwang was around. “And, you’ll miss him if he’s not around”. Since Hajin transfer, Taekwang wasn’t always with her. She feels empty without him. She hates it when Taekwang hang out with Hajin. She didn’t know why she hates it, until now. Eunbi glances at Taekwang who was ‘sleeping’ on his desk. “I have to tell him before it’s too late.” She thoughts. The bell rang, it’s time to go home. After greeting the teacher, Eunbi quickly go to Taekwang’s desk. “Gong Taekwang” she calls. Taekwang looks up to her. “Are you free? I.. I have..” before she can finish her sentences Taekwang already stands up. “I’m going first, okay? Hajin is waiting for me at the pharmacy.” He says and grabs Hajin’s bag. Eunbi nod silently, she stands like a statue. “What was that? Did Gong Taekwang just ignore Eunbi?” Songjoo says. “Waah, I think Gong Taekwang likes Kim Hajin” Shijin says. Songjoo quickly hits Shijin’s head, “Ya! Gong Taekwang only likes Eunbi. Hajin is just his childhood friend. Right, Eunbyul?” She glances at Eunbyul. Eunbyul hums as a yes. But actually she wasn’t sure. It’s the first time she ever saw Gong Taekwang care for someone besides Eunbi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

“The bell already rang, let’s go back” Moonbin says as he sits. There’s no answer. Moonbin opens the curtain that separates him and Hajin slightly. He sees her face. Hajin was sleeping facing his directions. “Heol, she’s actually sleeping” Moonbin says in disbelieve. He looks at her and lay down again, facing Hajin. He stares at her for a while. Suddenly Hajin opens her eyes slightly. She looks shock when she sees Moonbin. “What are you looking at?” she asks. “How can you sleep so comfortably?” he asks back. “Huh?” Hajin asks confusedly. “You even droll, Parrot” Moonbin lies. She glared, “I’m not!” she says and quickly closed the curtain. She sits and touches her cheek to check if Moonbin was right. “But, I didn’t droll, did I?” she asks herself. “I lied, you didn’t” Moonbin says behind the curtain. Hajin opens the curtain and glared at Moonbin. “Eiish” Hajin says felling annoyed. “Instead, you look ugly” he says. Hajin was about to complain when suddenly the door opens. Hajin gets down of the bed and opens the curtain in front her bed. “Gong Taekwang” she smiles. Moonbin also opens the curtain in front of his bed and sees Gong Taekwang standing in front of the pharmacy door. “Do you have my bag with you?” Hajin asks. Taekwang raise his hand that holds Hajin’s bag. Hajin smiles brighter, she quickly goes to Taekwang and takes her bag. She carry her bag, “Let’s go!”. They’re about to go when suddenly Moonbin called Hajin. Hajin turns around, “What now?”. “What I said earlier was also a lie” he says with a poker face. Hajin was quite shock. She can feel her cheeks burning. “Let’s go, Gong Taekwang” Hajin drags Taekwang out, ignoring Moonbin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

“What are you doing Eunbi? Let’s go” Shijin says. They’re walking together when Eunbi suddenly stopped. “You guys go first, I’ll join you later” Eunbi says and continue looking for someone. “Are you looking for Taekwang?” Songjoo asks. “Hmm, just go first. It’s the usual place right?” Eunbi says. “Okay then, let’s go” Songjoo say to Shijin and Eunbyul. “I’ll stay with her” Eunbyul says. Songjoo and Shijin nod and go. “There he is,” Eunbyul says pointing at Taekwang. Eunbi quickly walks towards him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

“Are you really sick?” Taekwang asks. “Huh?” Hajin looks confused. “Your cheek is red” he says. Hajin touches her cheeks, “Oh, it’s nothing”. “Gong Taekwang,” Eunbi calls. “Oh, Go Eunbi” Hajin says. “Do you have some time? I need to..” before she could finish, Taekwang cut her sentences once again. “Ya, Hajin is sick. We need to go home fast” he says. Hajin was about to deny it but Taekwang already drag her away from Eunbi. Eunbi was speechless. “How long will that ddorayi ignore you?” said Eunbyul who come out of nowhere. Eunbi just stares at Taekwang who was walking away with Hajin. It hurts. Now she knows how hurt it is to be ignored. Taekwang must’ve felt this way too, when Eunbi chose Yian. And she realized that she had made a big mistake.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

 

Waaaaah it's really hard to finish this part. I know it's not that long, but i've been working on this for 2 weeks.

Thank you for always supporting my fanfic :)

Hope you like this part, don't forget to vote!!