Part 12

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

 

 

"Gong Tae, move three steps to the right there's a trash bin ahead", Hajin says. Taekwang then moves three steps to the right, following her instruction. They are walking to school and he's walking with his eyes close. Suddenly Hajin stops. "Ya Gong Tae, look!" Hajin says as she points at the house at the corner. Taekwang stop walking and looks at the house Hajin pointed at. "Waah, we have a new neighbor" Hajin says. "I guess so" Taekwang says. "I hope they have a kid at our age" Hajin says. "Hmm.. Ya, let's go" Taekwang says as he pulls Hajin lightly. They ride a bus and stop a little bit far from school. Because apparently they still have much time.
"Ya, how can you sleep walking to school?", Hajin asks can't believe what her best friend is doing.
"Look who's talking. Ya!!You're the one who called me this early. Do you know what time it is?", he says getting annoyed.
"Hehehe, mian. I'm just so excited that I will go to school again. You know how bored I am at the hospital." she smiles.
"Ah, moela", Taekwang pouts.
"Taekwang-a, don't be mad. Mianhae, oh?", Hajin says as she holds his arms.
Taekwang didn't obey her.
"Yaaa, I'll buy you some coffee okaay??", Hajin offers.
Taekwang move his eyes slightly to her.
"Okay then", he says. 

"Yeey!! Let's go!!!!", she cheers as she drag him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

They arrive at a coffee shop and order 2 cappuccino lattes. They take their order and take a sit. "Aaah, it's so refreshing", Hajin says as she drinks her latte. Just then, someone caught Hajin's eyes.

"Gong Tae," she whispers.
"Hmm?" Taekwang hums.
"Look! That girl right there is wearing the same uniform as we are." Hajin says as she points at the girl. Taekwang looks at the girl. They can only see her back side. He stares at the girl and suddenly he felt something weird. Taekwang cough.
"Are you okay?" Hajin asks as she taps his back.
"Drink slowly, take your time"
"Hajin-a, let's wait somewhere else" he suggests.
"Why? I like it here" Hajin says innocently.
"Do you know that girl?" Hajin asks.
"Huh?" Taekwang was startle. "Ani, I don't know her."
Actually, he can already recognize her just by looking at her hair. A long curly hair laid on her shoulder. And he can sense her aura. A cold aura. But he doesn't want to believe what he saw.
"Let's just go to school now", Taekwang says. He drags Hajin out of the coffee shop.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"No, it can't be her" Taekwang thoughts as they walk to school.
Hajin glance at him. She feels like he's acting weird after she mention about the girl in the coffee shop earlier.
"Who is she? Why did you avoid her?" Hajin asks as if she was reading his mind.
"Huh?" Taekwang was startle.
"Tell me" Hajin says.
Taekwang just stay silent and he takes a sip of his coffee.
"Is she your ex?" Hajin asks giving Taekwang a shock. He almost drop his coffee.
"Of course not!! Why would I date such a girl" Taekwang says getting annoyed.
"If she's not your ex, then who is she?" Hajin asks.
"I'm not really sure, I can only see her back side. So, can you please stop asking?" Taekwang pleads.
"Arrasso", Hajin says.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Eunbi was talking with Songjoo and Shijin when the bell rings. She quickly goes to her seat. Just then, Yian comes back from exercise. Han Yian glances at Taekwang and he suddenly remember hugging him yesterday and he shivers.

"Are you okay?" Shijin ask when she notice Yian shivered.

"Oh?" Yian looks confused.

"You just shivered," Shijin explains.

"Ah, nothing" Yian says and go to his seat.

"Ya! Go to your seat!!" the teacher say as he comes to the class.

The students quickly go to their seat.

"We have 2 new students," the teacher says.

The class start to cheer. Hajin who's not interested of the new students keep reading her book. Then, the teacher slams the desk to make them quite. He gives a signal to come in to the new student. The moment she walks in everyone have that shocked look. Except Taekwang. He knows this is going to happen.

"You all know me, I'm Go Eun Byul. Long time no see." she introduces herself. Everyone was so shock, they're speechless. Hajin who didn't have interest, lift her head to look at the new student. "So this is the Go Eunbyul Han Yian likes so much" she thought. To break the silence, Kwon Gitae start clapping his hand and says, "Welcome back Go Eunbyul". Then the class start to cheer and clap their hand. Eunbyul smile brightly, she missed all of them.

"Okay okay! Now be quite. Go Eunbyul, go find an empty seat" the teacher say.

"Now, let's learn!" the teacher say as he writes the material on the board. The class start to complain.

"Sir! I thought you said that there will be 2 new students. Where is the other one?" Songjoo asks. Just then a guy walk in to the class. His uniform is not tidy at all. And he has the 'bad-guy' aura. Now, all eyes are on him.

"Hai, I'm Kim Moonbin. Nice to meet you all" he says as he waves his right hand.

"Ya! Do you know what time it is?!" the teacher yell.

Moonbin ignores the teacher and go to an empty seat. It's behind Hajin.

"Ya! Don't you have ear?" the teacher yell again.

Moonbin ignore him once again. He opens his bag and takes a headphone. He puts it in his ear and start listening to music.

"Waah, we have another Gong Taekwang" a student says.

Taekwang look at Moonbin with a disgust look.

 

"It's going to be a long year" the teacher sighs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

The bell ring, it's lunch time.

"Waaaah Go Eunbyul!!!" Songjoo say. She stands up and hug Eunbyul. Shijin and Eunbi join them.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me that you're going back?" Han Yian asks Eunbyul. Eunbyul reply with a smile. Taekwang didn't want to join them so he pokes Hajin who's sitting next to him.

"Ya, let's eat!" Taekwang says. "Okay," Hajin says. They stand up and go outside. But Hajin stop her step. She goes to Moonbin's seat. He was playing with his phone. "Ya, it's already lunch time" Hajin says. Moonbin looks at her and raise his eyebrow. "Go eat, want me to show you where the cafeteria is?" Hajin say. Moonbin was about to say something, but then Taekwang shouts, "Ya Kim Hajin! What are you doing? Let's go". Taekwang came back as soon as he realized that Hajin was not with him anymore. Hajin then leaves Moonbin and go to the cafeteria with Taekwang.

"Who is she?", Eunbyul ask.

"Ah, that's Kim Hajin. She's new" Eunbi answers.

"She looks close with Taekwang" Eunbyul says and slightly looks at Eunbi.

 

"They're childhood friend. Like you and Yian" Songjoo explains.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Hajin was eating with Taekwang in the cafeteria.

"Ya, don't bother that new guy" Taekwang says.

"Kim Moonbin? Wae?" Hajin asks.

"I don't think his nice" he says.

"You don't know him yet," Hajin says.

"Just stay away from him, okay?" Taekwang says getting annoyed.

"Silheo" Hajin say.

"YA!" Taekwang puts his chopstick down.

"Just let me get to know him first. Then I'll judge by myself if he's nice or not" Hajin says as she takes a bite. Taekwang gave that "She's unbeatable" look.

"What?" Hajin ask.

 

"Just eat!" he says as he push Hajin's tray a little.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Eunbyul, Eunbi, and Shijin were sitting meanwhile Songjoo was standing in front of them.

"Unnie, why don't you tell me that you're going back?" Eunbi asks her sister.

"I wanted to surprise you," Eunbyul says.

"Ya, Go Eunbyul you haven't change," Shijin says. Eunbyul looks at Shijin confusedly.

"You still have that 'cold aura'" Shijin says.

Suddenly, "Move!" a voice come from behind Songjoo. Songjoo turns around and see Moonbin.

"What?" Songjoo asks.

"You're blocking my way," Moonbin reply.

Songjoo can't believe what Moonbin said. Because, the path is still big.

"You can just go through," Songjoo say getting annoyed.

Moonbin held Songjoo's shoulder and move her. Then he walk away.

"YA!", Songjoo shouts.

"Waah, it's true. We have another Gong Taekwang." Shijin says.

"Ani, worse than Taekwang" Eunbi says.

 

Then, the bell rings. They go to class and start the lesson again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Eunbyul walks home with Han Yian.

"So, you and Eunbi are not dating anymore?" she asks.

"Hmm.. we decided to start over with her as Eunbi", yian says.

"Aah... I see," she says. She cannot express how happy she is, she feels guilty for feeling happy. She should be sorry. They remain silence after that. Can't hold the awkwardness any longer, Han Yian suddenly says, "Ya! What's with this awkwardness?"

Eunbyul glances at Yian. Yian then gather his courage and says, "Come here, you bad girl". Yian pull Eunbyul and hugs her tightly.

"Ya! What's wrong with you??" Eunbyul says with a dislike tone. She tries to let go but Yian hugs her more tightly.

"Wait, let me hug you a little longer. I missed you, a lot" Yian says as he closes his eyes.

 

Eunbyul remain silent in Yian's hug. She then realizes that she missed Yian too. In fact, a lot. The feeling she tried to hide by studying abroad, comes back just by a single hug. "Damn"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

 

Hajin was waiting for the bus then she notices Moonbin was also waiting for the bus. Then she approaches him. Moonbin was too busy listening to music with his headphone to notice her presence. Hajin frowns and then she slightly nudges him. Moonbin take his headphone off and looks at Hajin with an annoyed look, "What?"

Hajin smiles, she actually don't know what to say. Moonbin was about to put his headphone back when, "YAYAYAYA!" Hajin shouts to stop him. "WHAT?!!" Moonbin shouts back.

"Hmmm... How's your first day?" Hajin asks.

"None of your business," he asks.

"Is it tough? Don't worry, you'll find a friend soon." Hajin says with a smile.

Moonbin raise one of his eyebrows.

"I'll be your friend", Hajin says hesitantly. Moonbin was thinking for a while then he says, "Mian, I don't like girl who talks a lot". Then a bus come and Moonbin quickly go to that bus, leaving Hajin speachless. "What?" Hajin was still confused.

"Aren't you coming miss?" the bus driver asks. Then Hajin notices that it's the bus she rides and she quickly go to the bus. She walks to Moonbin, and stands a little bit further. They didn't say anything. Then Hajin says, "Heol" she finally realized that Moonbin thought she was interested in him. She looks at Moonbin and says, "Ya! You seriously thought I was interested in you? Ya, don't be too confident." She flips her hair and looks the other way. Moonbin who was looking at her, smiles a little. "How can he thought such a thing, I was just offering to be his friend." she whispers to herself. But, Moonbin can hear her clearly. Hajin turns around and caught Moonbin looking at her. Moonbin quickly turns his head and pretend nothing happened. Hajin raise one of her eyebrows to think why Moonbin looked at her. But then she remembers that she was going to say something,"Ya!" Moonbin looks at her, "What now?". "Forget my offer, I take it back. I don't want to be your friend," she says then flips her hair as she turns away. Moonbin smirks, "But you can't". "What?!" Hajin turns to Moonbin again. Moonbin takes his phone out of his pocket, and opens something.

"I'll be your friend," Hajin's voice was heard from his phone.

Hajin looks shock, "How did you..?"

 

Moonbin smirks as he raises his shoulder.

  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

The character Kim Moonbin is based on a rookie boy band member, ASTRO'S Moonbin!!! 

The character Kim Moonbin is based on a rookie boy band member, ASTRO'S Moonbin!!! 

Please look forward at this character. Hope you like him :)