Part 5

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

"Ahjumma, did you see my watch?" Hajin asks her maid.

"Is it the white one?" her maid asks.

"Ohh, maj-ja (right)"

"Your mom put it in her room"

"Okay, gamsahabnida" she thank her maid.

Hajin walks into her mom room, "Where is it?".

She search her mom's makeup desk. "Ah, here it is", she says.

Hajin was about to leave her mom's room when she see a letter.

"What is this?", she wonders. Then she see her name on the letter.

"For me?", Hajin opens the letter.

She was so surprised reading the letter. Without conscious tears fall down.

"Hajin, have you found your watch" her mom ask entering the room.

"Oh," Hajin was startled and quickly place the letter like before.

"I'm going to the supermarket" she said with her head down hiding her tears.

"Okay, be careful" her mom says without any suspicious.

------------------------------------------------------------

Hajin went out of her house. She walks with her head down hiding her tears.

Taekwang just come back from supermarket and pass Hajin. Then he stops. "Did she cry?", he wonders looking back at Hajin.

Hajin arrived at the park, she was just lying to her mom about going to supermarket. Hajin stopped crying and then she takes a deep breath on the bridge. The river was so calm, the trees was dancing through the wind.

She stares at the river with a blank stare. Suddenly, someone tap her right shoulder. She turn to her right side, no one was there. Then she turn to her left side. She was so surprised when she saw her childhood friend.

"OMO! YOU SCARED ME!" Hajin shouts.

Taekwang burst out laugh. He touch his belly and kneel down because of laughing to much.

"YA! Stopped it before I hit you" she warns him.

"Okay, okay. But you should see your face. It's so hilarious." Taekwang says standing up.

"What are you doing here?", Hajin asks staring at the river.

"What? I was just passing by", Taekwang answers.

Hajin laugh a bit and they remain silent. Taekwang looked at Haji and ask, "What's wrong? Why did you cry?".

Hajin looked at the boy next to her, "Its just...".

"Something", she says.

"I will tell you, someday" she says.

"Okay, I wasn't pushing you to tell me that", Taekwang.

"I have to tell you this but at the same time, I don't want you to know about this" Hajin says.

Taekwang just remain silent. Hajin glances at him, "Forget it, what's the point talking to someone stupid like you", she says mocking him.

"What did you said?" Taekwang says feeling mocked.

"Stupid" Hajin repeats again.

"WHAT?!"

"S-T-U-P-I-D, stupid" Hajin says and takes a few steps backward. Then she turns her body and run.

"Ya Kim Hajin! Where are you going?" Taekwang shouts and chases Hajin.

Hajin run to the playground. She goes up and Taekwang follows her. Then she rides the slide down followed by Taekwang. Suddenly she stumble to the ground.

"Ya, gwaenchanh-a (are you okay)?", Taekwang asks.

Hajin was laughing instead of complaining about the pain. She laughs so hard.

"Ahh, so embarrassing" she says but still laughing. Taekwang lend his hand and help Hajin gets up.

---------------------------------------------------------

She looks around, then her eyes stop at a sight of two person playing on the playground.

Laughing together.

The girl fall down and the boy lend his hand to help the girl stand.

Eunbi was silent like a statue.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hajin gets up and pat her clothes. She stopped laughing and looks at Taekwang.

"What?" Taekwang asks. "Nothing, thanks Taekwang-a", Hajin says.

"No problem. It's my job anyway to make you smile when you're sad" Taekwang smiles.

"Let's go. It's already late" Hajin says and they walk home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi hides when Taekwang and Hajin was walking towards her.

"What is this feeling?" she thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwang opens his phone as soon as he arrives at home. There's a lot of notification and it's all from Eunbi. As soon as he reads the message: "Meet me at the park near your house", he run back to the park. He searches for Eunbi. Then he saw her sitting on a bench. Taekwang run to the bench and sit a few distances from her silently. Eunbi notice that someone was sitting next to her, she glances to see the person. She quickly wipes her tears and called, "Gong Taekwang?". Taekwang turns his head to her, "Oh, Go Eunbi", he says pretending to be shock. "Why are you here?", she asks. "I was just passing by", he lies and glance at her. "Ooh, I see", she says. "Ya, of course not! I'm here because you told me too", Taekwang says. "Ahh, majja (you're right)" Eunbi remembers. "Eiisshh", Taekwang says. Eunbi was laughing a bit. "Why did you called me?" Taekwang asks her.

"Ehhm..." Eunbi doesn't know what to say, because she didn't thought that he will come. "Ah, I know! You miss my handsome face right?" Taekwang says joking. "Eiiis, no it's not!" Eunbi deny and smiles. Taekwang smiles seeing her smiled.

"It's just, I really need you know" Eunbi says not looking at his face. Taekwang was surprised by Eunbi's answers. "So, what do you want me to do", he asks. "Just...... stay beside me, for a while. Until I feel better" Eunbi says glancing at him. Taekwang stay with her until Eunbi decided to go home because.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It's Sunday morning, Eunbi wakes up to the sound of her alarm. It's 7.00 am, she gets up and get dress for morning exercise. She opens her garage and takes her bike. Suddenly, she saw Yian. She was about to greet him forgetting that they had a great fight last night. But, Yian just run passing her.

"Ah, right. We had a fight last night", she mumbles.

Eunbi got home from her morning exercise, her mom was sitting on the dinning table. "Eunbi-ya, look there's a letter from Eunbyul!" her mom says excitedly and waves the letter. Eunbi rush to her mom and reads the letter loudly,

"Hai mom, Eunbi! How are you guys? I'm fine here and I miss you guys and Korea so much. So, I decided to go back to Korea as soon as I finish my study here. If it was right on schedule, I was supposed to go back in 5 months. Be patient, I'll come back.

Love, Eunbyul"

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update, I'm very busy with school task this week.

And I'm going to have an exam on Friday- the next Friday. So, i don't think I will update next week.

But, please don't go... keep reading my story okay! I will update as soon as I finish my exam!

Wish Me Luck!!!