Part 10

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

 

The next day.....

"Hajin"
"Yes omma?"
"Don't forget, after school you have a check up at the hospital. The ahjussi will pick you up at 3", her mom reminds her.
"Okaaay!!"
"Don't be late okay? Sorry, today I cannot accompany you"
"It's okay mom", Hajin says and continue her breakfast. Then she remembers something.
"Ohh, can I ride bus to school today??", Hajin asks.
"Why? Yesterday you begged me to call the ahjussi to drive you to school", her mother was confuse.
"Hehehe, yesterday I fight with Taekwang", Hajin grins.
"Ooh, so that's why you don't want to ride the bus"
"But, we already reconcile", Hajin says.
"Okay then, go ahead", her mom approves it.

After breakfast, Hajin walks out and cross to Taekwang's house. She rings the doorbell many times.
"Ya! Be patient!!!", someone shouts from inside. Hajin giggles hearing Taekwang.
Taekwang opens the door and sees Hajin.
"Good Morning chinguyaaa!!!", Hajin greets him.
"Oh, morning", Taekwang greets back.
Taekwang walks towards her. He is holding 2 yogurts. Hajin sees the yogurt and asks, "Can i have one?".
"Of course not! It's for Eunbi", he answers with a grin.
Hajin frowns while Taekwang is busy placing the yogurt inside his bag neatly. After he finished, Hajin wraps her hand on Taekwang's shoulder.
"Let's go!!!", Hajin cheers.
As they walk, Taekwang tries to escape from Hajin's wrap, but then Hajin wraps her hand on his shoulder again.
At the bus, Taekwang was 'sleeping' and Hajin was reading a book.
Suddenly someone greet them, "Oh, Kim Hajin, Gong Taekwang".
Hajin raises her head to see who's that person. She sees Eunbi smiling at her.
"Ooh Go eunbi, morning", she greets. Then Han Yian comes out behind Eunbi. Seeing Yian, Hajin blush. "Good morning Han Yian", she greets. Yian replies with a smile. He and Eunbi sit besides Hajin and Taekwang's seat. Eunbi sits near the window, and Yian's on the other side, which is right next to Hajin.
Hajin turns to her best friend. "Ya, Gong Tae! wake up for a sec", she whispers as she shakes taekwang.
"What is it?", Taekwang slowly opens his eyes.
"What do i do?", Hajin looks worried.
"What do you mean?", Taekwang asks.
Hajin points at Yian which is seating next to her. Taekwang rolls his eyes and go back to 'sleep'.
"Ya!! don't go to sleep!!", Hajin whispers.
Taekwang opens his eyes lazily. He sees Hajin fixing her hair.
"Is it tidy yet?", she asks.
"Hmm", Taekwang hums as a yes.
Hajin turns her body towards Yian. "Did you guys always go to school together?", Hajin and Yian ask at the same time. Hajin laughs shyly.
"Only if I don't have any practice", Yian answers.
"Ooh, we go to school together if we're not fighting", Hajin says.
"Fighting?", Eunbi asks.
"Yes, we've been friends for a long time. So we fight a lot.", Hajin explains.
"A long time?", Yian asks this time.
"We've been friends since we were 5, and I still don't understand how I survive being her friend", Taekwang answers. Hajin pinches Taekwang's arm.
"Aaaah, It hurts!!", Taekwang shouts.
Yian giggles, meanwhile Eunbi puts a fake smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first lesson was English class.
"Quiet everyone!!", the teacher says as she knocks the ruler. Then, the class become quite.
"Okay, we're having a group project". The whole class sigh, they hate group project.
"Okay, so I'm gonna divide you into groups consist of 3 students", she explains.
"Group 1: Park minjoon, Lee shijin, and Cha songjoo
Group 2 : Kim Hajin, Gong Taekwang, and Go Eunbi
Group 3 :...", it continues until there're 10 groups.
"Arrghhh, why do I have to be the third wheel?!", Hajin complains as she lays her head on the table. The teacher asked them to sit in group and divide the tasks.
"I also don't want to be in a group with you", Taekwang says. Hajin quickly steps on Taekwang's right foot.
"Ya!!", Taekwang shouts glaring at Hajin.
"Can you guys not fight?", Eunbi pleeds.
"HE (SHE) STARTED IT!", they both say in an unison.
"Omo, it's gonna be a long day", Eunbi sighs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's break time, everyone was in the class. Some of them are gossiping, some of them are joking around, and some of them are studying. Suddenly, Park Minjoon walks to the podium.
"Mmmm, guys", he calls. Everyone was paying attention at him.
"I heard the teachers talking about a new students", he explains.
The whole class become noisy.
"They said, there will be 2 new students here. 1 male, and 1 female", he explains again. The class become noisy. Everyone was talking about the new student.
"Waaa, new students!!! I hope one of them is also from America", Hajin says.
"That means, our class is already full", Shijin says.
"What about Eunbyul?", Yian, Songjoo, Eunbi, Shijin, and Taekwang asks in unison.
"Eunbyul?", Hajin raises her head and glances at Yian. Yian catches her glancing at him.
"Why looking at me?", Yian asks at Hajin. Eunbi, Taekwang, Shijin, and Songjoo stare at Hajin.
"I'm not!", she says then smiles a bit. "So, what about Eunbyul?", she continues.
"Long story", Eunbi answers.
"Just the point, please.. I don't want to be the only one who doesn't know", Hajin pleads and makes a cute face.
"Arrasso, arrasso", Eunbi giggles.
"She's my twins", Eunbi starts.
"Correction, 'The rude version of Eunbi', Taekwang says.
"Ya!", Eunbi shouts at Taekwang.
"Where's she now?", Hajin asks getting curious.
"She's studying abroad", Songjoo answers this time.
"Maybe the transfer student was Eunbyul!!", Shijin exclaims. Songjoo quickly hits Shijin's head.
"Babo! Didn't you remember? Eunbyul said in her letter that she'll be back in 5 months.", Songjoo says.


 

[A/N : Eunbyul's letter at chapter 5, if you forget]

The class starts again. And it's boring as usual.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school..
The school's front door is full of students, they're the students who doesn't bring umbrella. Yes, it's raining.
"Ahh, I'm supposed to go to the park with Eunbi", Taekwang says felling sad. He walks through those students and sees Eunbi.
"Did you bring umbrella?", Taekwang asks.
"Hmm", Eunbi hums as she nods.
"Let's go to the bus stop together", Taekwang says.
"But, there's only one umbrella", Eunbi says, she shows the umbrella she brought to Taekwang.
Taekwang smiles, he takes the umbrella from Eunbi's hand and opens it.
"Let's go!!", he cheers as he wraps his hand on Eunbi's shoulder.
They fast walking to the bus station. Just then, Hajin finally can get through all the students.
"I should call ahjussi", she says. Hajin takes her phone from her pocket. She dials the number. But suddenly,
"Aaah, it's raining", a person next to her says. She glances at the person next to her. It was Han Yian.
"Oh, Kim Hajin", Yian notices Hajin.
Hajin stops the call. "Han Yian", she smiles at him. Yian smiles back at Hajin. Suddenly Yian thinks of something.
"Ya, Kim Hajin. Are you free?", he asks as he takes his umbrella from his bag. Hajin was speechless.
"Want to accompany me eat ramen?", he stares at Hajin.
"Huh?", Hajin was startled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwang closes the umbrella after they arrived at the bus stop.
"Let me accompany you home, Eunbi-ya", Taekwang says.
"But our house is in the different directions", she says.
"It's okay, and it has been a long time since I accompany you home", he grins.
Eunbi just smiles. Then, the rain stops. "Waah, it stopped", Eunbi cheers.
"Yess!!, it stopped. Now I can asks Eunbi out", Taekwang thoughts.
"Want to cycle at the park?", he asks.
"Sure", Eunbi agrees with a smile.
They go to the nearest park and rent 2 bikes. They cycle through the park. Laughing, smiling, they feel so happy. After that, they sit on a bench. Taekwang takes the yogurts he prepared this morning and he hands it to Eunbi. It's 4 o'clock now.
"When did you buy this?", Eunbi asks as she drinks her yogurt.
"Yesterday hehe", Taekwang says shyly.
"So, you already plan this?", Eunbi asks.
Taekwang smiles shyly.
They were enjoying the view when suddenly Taekwang's phone rings.
"Annyeong hasseyo", he greets. Eunbi looks at Taekwang with curiosity.
"I'm not with Hajin", he says again. Eunbi becomes more curious. Suddenly Taekwang's face change.

TAEKWANG'S POV

Hajin's mom calls me. She asks me if Hajin was with me. She says that Hajin was supposed to have a check up at the hospital this afternoon. But, she was not at school when her driver was going to pick her up. I remembered what she said when we were walking home together,
"I have a weak heart, don't you remember?" .
I suddenly have a bad feeling, and I need to find her. But, I'm in a middle of a 'date' with Eunbi. Aargh, Kim Hajin, why now.

END OF TAEKWANG'S POV

Then he hang up.
"What's wrong?", Eunbi asks with concern.
"Long story, but I need to find Hajin now", he says.
"Or something bad could happen", Taekwang continues.
"Let's find her together", Eunbi says.
They both leave the park and start looking for Hajin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yian and Hajin were eating ramen at the market.
"Waah, it taste so good", Hajin cheers. Yian smiles seeing her expression.
"You're really opposite from Eunbyul", he says.
"What makes us really opposite?", Hajin asks wanting to know more about Eunbyul.
"You're very cheerful, you smile everyday. Meanwhile Eunbyul, she has a cold face. She's tough and smile rarely", Yian explains. Hajin laughs.
"So, why did you move to America?", Yian asks.
Hajin was quite for a bit, she was thinking of a reason. Because she cannot tells Yian the truth.
"Mmm, my dad's company send him there. So the whole family needs to move", she lies. Well it's not completely a lie. Her dad did work in America, but not because the company send him. Her father is the one who asks the company to send him to America. They talk and joke together. They're having a great time, eating ramen at the market.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is she?, Aargh jinjja", Taekwang complains. But he looks really worried.
"We will find her, before 'something bad' happened", Eunbi says. Although she doesn't know what happened, she knows from Taekwang's look that they really need to find Hajin.
Suddenly it starts raining again. Taekwang quickly grabs Eunbi's hand and start running. She was quite shock when he grabs her hand. But then, she finds it comfortable. They're running under the rain to find shelter. They stand under a store roof. Taekwang notices that he was still holding her hand, and he quickly let go. Eunbi takes her umbrella and opens it. They continue looking for Hajin. The umbrella was not to big, without thinking much, Taekwang pulls Eunbi closer so she doesn't get wet. Eunbi's heart was beating faster. She can feels her cheeks getting red.
They walk, and walk until they see someone familiar.
"Isn't that Hajin?", Eunbi asks Taekwang as she points at a girl wearing the same uniform like them with a guy, running under an umbrella.
"And, isn't that Han Yian?", Taekwang asks. He glances at Eunbi to see her reaction.
Then, they notice them. Yian was speechless seeing Taekwang wraps his arm around Eunbi. He suddenly feels burden by that view. Without thinking much, Yian fast walking to Eunbi and Taekwang, leaving Hajin in the rain. He quickly pulls Eunbi.
"What are you doing with him?", Yian asks.
Don't want to lose, Taekwang also pulls Eunbi.
"None of your business", Taekwang says.
Yian drops his umbrella and grabs Taekwang's collar.
"STOP!!", Eunbi shouts.
"Don't fight please", Eunbi cries. Yian quickly let go off Taekwang, causing taekwang fall to the ground. Taekwang laugh at Yian. Yian gets more angry and he was about to punch Taekwang, when Eunbi stands in front of Taekwang.
"Don't hurt him!", Eunbi shouts. Yian takes a deep breath and grabs Eunbi's hand.
"Let's go", he says. He pick up his umbrella and drags Eunbi with him.
Taekwang was left on the ground. He stands and looks at Eunbi, "You doesn't even look back, Eunbi-ya", he says with a sad faces. Then he remembers about Hajin. He turns around and sees Hajin on the ground unconscious. He runs to Hajin. He takes her head and lay it on his lap.
"Kim Hajin! Hajin-a!!!".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------