Part 8

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

"Because


I miss you"
Taekwang was shock.
"W-w-why? Why did you miss me?"
"It's just, we don't hang out much today"
Taekwang was speechless. Then he laugh, "Ya, so that's the reason? Hahahaha. Kim Hajin, you're so childish". He takes his bag from Hajin's hand. He keeps laughing as he goes inside his house.
Hajin frown and faces Taekwang's house. "YA! GONG TAEKWANG! COME OUT THIS INSTANCE!", she shouts angrily.
"Huh, I waited for him just so we can play together. But then he just left", she says to herself. Then she goes inside her house with a frown.
-----
The next morning..
The ahjussi that used to drive Taekwang, didn't come today. So, he has no choice. He needs to go to school with bus.
As he goes outside, Hajin was also going outside. Seeing Taekwang, Hajin frowns.
Taekwang greets her, "Hey! Hajin, let's go to school together!".
Hajin stares at him with a frown. Then she turns her head and walks leaving Taekwang.
"Ya! What’s with that attitude?!!", Taekwang asks.
But Hajin just keep walking, ignoring Taekwang.
"Heol, did she just ignore me?", Taekwang asks himself in disbelief.
"Okay then! I'll go the other way!!", he shouts.
Hajin still ignore Taekwang.
"Don't follow me okay!", he shouts once again.
Hajin raise her hand and make an 'okay' sign with her fingers, as she keeps walking.
"Seriously, that girl", Taekwang says to himself.
-------
Taekwang walks to the bus stop. When he was a few steps left to the bus stop, he sees Hajin. He stands beside Hajin. Hajin looks to her left and found Taekwang standing next to her, "Ckck", she frowns and move 1 steps to the right.
"Heol", Taekwang mumbles.
"Ya, aren't you too much?!", he asks Hajin. Just then, a bus stops at the bus stop. Hajin stares at Taekwang with a frown and get into the bus.
Taekwang get into the bus after Hajin. He sits behind Hajin. Then, Hajin takes a headset from her bag and starts listening to music. On the other side, Taekwang lean to the window and sleep.
-----
Eunbi arrives at school early today. She goes to the class and sees Yian. Yian notices her presence and looks at her.
"Oh, Eunbi. You arrive early today", he says. Eunbi smiles and goes to her seat and sit.
The atmosphere is very awkward. They haven't made up after their big fight.
"Ya, Go Eunbi", Yian calls her.
Eunbi looks at Yian.
"I'm sorry", he says without looking at her.
Eunbi was startle.
"I was wrong", he says again.
Eunbi gets more shock, she doesn't expect him to apologize.
Suddenly he stands and he goes to Eunbi's seats. Then he stops in front of her, and says, "Let's start from the beginning". He lends his hand, "Hai, I'm Han Yian".
Eunbi smiles then shakes Yian's hand, "Hai, I'm Go Eunbi". They shake hand and smile to each other. Just right then, Taekwang comes to the class, but they didn’t feel his presence. Then he 'clears his throat '. They still didn't feel his presence. Taekwang 'clear his throat' once again, this time louder. They still didn't notice him. Then he coughs so loud. Eunbi and Yian look at him.
"Oh, Gong Taekwang", Eunbi says as she let go of Yian's hand.
"Finally", Taekwang says. "What are you guys doing?", he asks as he goes to his seats.
"None of your business", Yian answer coldly. Hajin walks to the class and greet Yian and Eunbi.
"Morning!!", she says.
"Morning Hajin", Eunbi reply. Yian just smiles at her and he goes to his seat.
Hajin walks to her seat, which is next to Taekwang. She puts her bag, then she moves her table a few steps from Taekwang. Taekwang was speechless seeing Hajin.
"What?", Hajin asks coldly.
Taekwang shakes his head and go to places his head on his desk.
Eunbi was confused. As much as Eunbi knows, Taekwang and Hajin are pretty close.
After that, the other students start coming and the class start.
-------
It's break time, Taekwang goes outside. As he walk, he notices Hajin was walking behind him. Then he turns around. "Ya! I told you not to follow me!", he says.
"I wasn't following you!", Hajin says.
"Don’t lie", Taekwang says.

"I’m not!", she defense herself.
They glare at each other and go to two different ways.
Shijin, Songjoo, Eunbi, and Yian were witnessing their fight.
“Did Gong Taekwang just fight with Kim Hajin?", Shijin says in disbelief.
"I know right, just yesterday they were mocked dating", Songjoo says also in disbelief.
"Let's just go to the canteen", Yian says.
After taking their lunch, they sit on the same table.
Then Hajin comes and say, "Can i sit here?".
"Sure", Yian answer.
Not long after Hajin sit down, Taekwang comes and he sits in front of Hajin.
Hajin was eating when she notices Taekwang was eating in front of her. Then she glares at Taekwang.
"Look who's talking”, Hajin says. The other look at her except Taekwang, he's to focus on his food. "You said not to follow you, but you're the one who's following me", Hajin continues.
Taekwang raises his head and looks at Hajin. "Are you.... talking to me?", he asks coldly.
Hajin gives a disbelief look. She drops her chopstick and leaves the table. The other was speechless. On the other side, Taekwang just continue eating his food.
"Are you guys fighting?", Shijin asks carefully.
"Just eat your food", he says coldly.
The atmosphere becomes awkward. Thankfully, the bell rings and they go to class.
------
School ends, students were running out of school.
"Let's hang out at the cafe, it's been a long time", Songjoo asks them.
"Sure!", they all answers.
"Look, there's Hajin! Should we aks her to join?", Shijin asks.
"The more the merrier", Yian says.
"Kim Hajin!", Songjoo calls her.
Hearing someone called her, she stops and turns around.
"Do you wanna hang out with us?", Eunbi says.
"Sure!", she smiles and walks towards them.
"Where are we going?", she asks.
Suddenly someone runs to Hajin and takes her bag. They were all shocked.
Hajin almost screamed 'thief'. But then, she recognized the 'thief' who's already running away.
"YA! GONG TAEKWANG!!!", she screams so loud.
Taekwang turns around and runs backward. He smiles as he shakes Hajin's bag.
"YA! GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!", Hajin shouts again.
"Gong Tae! Are you crazy?!", Shijin shouts.
"Relax! I won't do anything to it!", Taekwang shouts with a smile.
"JUST WAIT FOR MY REVENGE GONG TAEKWANG!!!", Hajin shouts.
Taekwang was already far, so she cannot chase him.
"Ah, my wallet. It's in my bag", Hajin complains.
"That's okay, I'll treat you", Yian says.
They all go to the cafe. Hajin smiles when no one notices, or so she thought. Because actually, Yian notices her smiling like crazy.
------
"Whoaaah!! It's been a long time since we talk and joke like that", Songjoo says.
"And, I still can’t believe that Eunbi had a twin named Eunbyul", Hajin says.
"Just wait till you see her, they look so much alike", Shijin says.
"It’s already late, let’s all go home", Yian says.
"Okay then bye!!", Shijin goes, followed by Songjoo.
"Me and Yian rides the same bus, so.. See you later Hajin", Eunbi says.
"Bye!!", Hajin waves at them.
"Oh! Han Yian!", Hajin shouts.
Yian turns around. "Thanks for the treat", Hajin says with a smile.
"No prob!", Yian says and waves to her.
Now, it’s only Hajin left. "Let’s go home, Kim Hajin", she says to herself. After a few steps, she realizes something.
"Oh, crap. I forgot my wallet. I don't have it with me", she says.
-------
Hajin walks to her house.
"Eiish, if only Taekwang didn't took my bag, I can ride bus to home.. Hhhh", she sighs.
"Aaah, my leg... It hurts. Eeiish gong Taekwang, I’ll make you pay for it!!", she curse. She stops a few steps in front her house. She was shocked seeing Gong Taekwang sitting in front of her house, with her bag. His head falls backwards and forwards as he fall asleep. Hajin smiles, then she acts like she was still angry. She walks closer and kicks Taekwang with her foot. Taekwang wakes up and quickly stands.
"What are you doing?", Hajin asks with an uninterested look.
"Waiting for you", Taekwang says with a straight face.
"Why? Why did you wait for me? You can just give my bag to the ahjumma, you know", Hajin says.
"Because


I miss you"
Hajin smiles, followed by Taekwang’s smile.