Part 16

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

 

Hajin comes out from the bathroom. She rubs her hair with the towel. Suddenly she feels so dizzy. She massages her head a little. Then she walks passing her bedroom's window. But then she take a step back, she observes Taekwang's bedroom window. The curtain is open, and there's a paper with writing on it on his window. Hajin opens her window but she still can't read the writing. So she opens her drawer and takes her binocular. She sees through her binocular and finally sees what's written on the paper. "From now on, don't wait for me. I'm going to school with Eunbi. Sorry." Hajin then puts her binocular back and dry her hair with a hair dryer.

 

She walks out from her house and closes the gate. She stares at Taekwang's house and sighs. It's her first time going to school without Taekwang. She passed Moonbin's house, but then she stops. She's thinking whether she rings his door bell and goes to school with Moonbin or just keeps going. "Hhh.. you're must be crazy, Kim Hajin" she says to herself before going back to Moonbin's house. She tiptoes to look inside. There's no sign of Moonbin. She hesitates for a while. Suddenly the door opens and she heard footsteps coming nearer. She doesn't know what to do and starts walking back and fronts awkwardly. Then the gate opens and yup, it's Moonbin. Hajin quickly bow down and pretend to tie her shoelace. "What are you doing?" Moonbin asks confusedly. Hajin stands up and looks at Moonbin, "Tying my shoelace" Moonbin raises one of his eyebrows and looks at Hajin confusedly. "Let's go, we'll be late" Moonbin says as he walks away. Hajin froze. Moonbin turns around and says, "Aren't you coming?" Hajin then run a little to Moonbin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwang was waiting in front of Eunbi house when suddenly, the front door opened. Taekwang checks his appearance once again and smile. But, his smile quickly disappears when he sees the person who walked out. "What are you looking at?" Eunbyul asks feeling irritated by the way Taekwang looked at her. "Ya, I wasn't waiting for you. So, get lost" Taekwang says and looks at the door again hoping Eunbi will shows up. "I wasn't waiting for you too" Eunbyul says. They glance at each other with a dislike look. Then, Eunbi shows up. "Annyeong" Taekwang greets Eunbi with a smile. "Oh, annyeong" Eunbi greets back. "Let's go already, we're late for school" Eunbyul says. "Ya, are you coming with us?" Taekwang asks. "Yes, do you have a problem with that?" Eunbyul asks back. "Please don't fight, let's just go." Eunbi says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hajin can't seem to focus on the lesson. Her head feels like spinning around. She massages her head and hits it lightly. But, it doesn't get any better. She doesn't know that Moonbin who's sitting behind her has been watching her all the time. The bell rang signaling that it's break time. As soon as the teacher leaves, Hajin lays her head on her desk and closed her eyes. Taekwang who was sitting next to her suddenly say, "Ya, let's eat". Hajin didn't give any respond. Taekwang feels a bit cautious. "Hajin-a, are you okay?" Hajin opens her eyes and raises her head from the desk, "I'm not hungry". "Eeey, don't lie. You're always hungry" Taekwang says. Hajin laugh slightly. "Perhaps, are you dieting?" Taekwang asks. "Hhhh.. Just think whatever you like" Hajin says. Taekwang looks confused. "Just go, Eunbi is waiting for you" Hajin says as she looks at Eunbi who's standing at the door. Taekwang turn around and found Eunbi waiting for him. He glances at Hajin one more time before going to Eunbi. Hajin lays her head down again as soon as the class is empty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Taekwang eats his lunch quickly. "Yaa eat slowly, you'll have indigestion if you eat that fast." Eunbi says. "Ani, it's okay. Don't worry." Taekwang says smiling at Eunbi. "I just lost my appetite," Eunbyul says. "You two need to eat at the different table." Songjoo said. Eunbi and Taekwang laughs. "But, why are you eating that fast Gong Tae?" Shijin asks. "Hajin haven't eaten yet. I'm going to buy her some food before break time is over." Taekwang says before he swallows his last bite. "I'm going first okay, see you later" Taekwang says as he leaves the table. The other remains silent. Shijin and Songjoo glances at Eunbi. "Are you okay?" Eunbyul asks. "Of course, why wouldn't I?" Eunbi says smiling. But inside, she feels a bit bitter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Taekwang walks quickly to the class holding a bread and strawberry yogurt. He enters the class and goes to Hajin's desk. Hajin was lying her head down on the desk. There's bread on Hajin's desk, it has a sticky note on it. Hajin was about to rise her head and Taekwang quickly hide the bread. Hajin is surprised to see Taekwang in front of her. "Ya, you scared me!" Hajin says. Taekwang puts the bread and yogurt he bought on the desk. "Eat this." He says. "I said I'm not hungry." Hajin says. Taekwang disobey her, he puts the straw in and force Hajin to drink the yogurt. "Yaaa," Hajin tries to avoid it, but she eventually drinks the yogurt. "Aissh, jinjja" Hajin smiles as she drink her yogurt. Taekwang laughs awkwardly, still hiding the other bread behind his back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  The last lesson has ended. Taekwang puts his entire book into his bag. He looks at Hajin who's sleeping. Hajin slept the entire Math class, it's not like her. Taekwang pokes Hajin and she raises her head. "Class is over," he said. Hajin blinks several times to adjust to the lighting. "Are you sick?" Taekwang asks feeling cautious. Hajin wanted to say that she feels so dizzy her head's going to explode but if she told him, he'll be worry, and insist to walk her home, and left Eunbi. They finally dated and Hajin didn't want to ruin her best friend relationship. So she decided to say, "No, I'm just tired because I don't get enough sleep last night." Taekwang didn't believe her. He has been friends with her since forever, he knows it when she lied. Hajin realize that Taekwang didn't believe her lies. "I'm not lying, I really am just sleepy." Hajin said trying to convince him. "As long as I've known you, you will never sleep on Math class. It's your favorite subject." Taekwang said. Suddenly Eunbi calls, "Taekwang-a let's go". Taekwang looks at Eunbi and glances at Hajin. "Aigoo, just go!" Hajin said. Taekwang feels hesitate but eventually he goes to Eunbi.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Moonbin was walking a few meters away behind Hajin. He watches Hajin and continuously worrying that she might pass out at any time. He's been watching Hajin since the first lesson begins. He knows that she feels dizzy because she keeps on massaging her head. Suddenly Hajin stops her steps and Moonbin also stops his steps. He can see Hajin turning around slightly. Without thinking much he hides on and ally. He doesn't even know why he's hiding. They're way home is same so Hajin wouldn't be suspicious. But he already hides anyway, so he waits. He peeks and found out that Hajin is gone. Suddenly, "Ya, what are you doing?". Moonbin turns around and found Hajin standing behind him. And he doesn't even know how she gets there. "Aaah, you scared me" Moonbin shouts as he touches his heart. Hajin rise one of her eyebrows. "I'm going home of course" he answers. "But what are you doing in this ally? It's not even your way home" hajin asks. Moonbin rolls his eyes thinking for a reason. "I'm.... Mmmm.... It's...." He stutters. "Nevermind, let's just go" Hajin says and walks away. Moonbin keep staring at Hajin as they walk. Hajin massage her head every minute. "Are you okay?" Moonbin asks. Hajin looks at Moonbin confusedly. Moonbin points at her head, "Your head, does it hurt so bad?". "It hurts but, yeah I'm okay" Hajin says as she touches her head. "Okay then," Moonbin sigh. They arrive in front of Moonbin's house. Hajin stops but Moonbin keep walking. "Where are you going? This is your house" Hajin says. Moonbin stops and turn, "I'll go home later, after you." "You don't have to do that" Hajin says. Moonbin rolls his eyes and keeps on walking. "Ya! I said, you don't have to do that." Hajin says. Moonbin turns around, "I'm worried!" Hajin froze, her eyes go wider.

 

 

"Oh no, I made a mistake" she thought. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

HELOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry for abandoning you guys for months :((

I just start my high school life and it's so tiring. But, thank you so much for your support

I'll write more from now on:) Don't forget to vote!!!