Part 7

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)
 
Taekwang looks at Eunbi. 
"What is this? Why did she do this?", Taekwang thought.
"Don't go...", Eunbi say once again.
Taekwang than looks at Hajin.
"Kim Hajin! Just.... keep my bag first", Taekwang shout.
"Huh? Okay!!", Hajin shout back. She smile and waves at them before she go.
Eunbi then  let go off Taekwang's hand. She walk away from him. Taekwang follows her from behind.
"Why did I do that?Arrgh", Eunbi say to herself, regretting what she has done.
Taekwang was confuse. He didn't know why she grabbed his hand and told him to stay. They arrive at the bus station. Eunbi's bus was arriving, "Thanks for today, it was really fun. I can go by myself. Just go home", says Eunbi. Eunbi gets in to the bus and the bus left before Taekwang says a word.
---
"Ya Go Eunbi, you're crazy!!", she says to herself. She hits her head continuously. "Why did you do that?? Aaaah seriously!!", she says again.
----
Hajin stop by to a market near her house. She goes to the noodles corner. When she takes a ramen, another hand takes that ramen too.
"Hey, we bought the same thing".
That person is
"Ya! Han Yi An!"
He takes my ramen and says,
"Let's eat together!"
"Ya! B-b-but I want to eat it with someone else".
He smiles,
"I already pour the hot water anyway, lets just eat it together".
Yian takes the ramen and pay for it.
Hajin stops in front of the refrigerator and tidy her hair. "Ya! Kim Ha Jin, what are you doing?", Yian suddenly asks her. Ha Jin startle, "Nothing". Yian smiles and looks the other way. Hajin slap her cheek and says, "Act normal!!". Hearing that, Yian smiles again, "Just be yourself Kim Hajin", he says without looking at her.
"Huh?", Hajin was surprise. 
She follows Yian outside and sit on the market's table.
 
[A/N : you know what i mean right? On the chair, but there's the table too. Yeah you know, right?]
 
They eat together awkwardly. Han Yian opens the conversation,
"Kim Ha Jin, you know, I used to eat ramen a lot with Go Eun Byul". Hajin looks to her ramen and stir it. Then, she smiles bitterly and says, "Aah.. Han Yi An still likes Go Eun Byul".
Yian looks to Hajin with surprised looks. 
"Ya, how do you know it? Perhaps, do you know Eun Byul?", he ask.
Hajin stares at yian and says, "It's all written in your face. That you like that you miss that person". Then she looks at her watch and says, "I'm sorry Han Yian. But I need to go to Taekwang's house to give him his bag", she shakes the bag she has been holding all the time. "Annyeong!! See you tomorrow!!", Hajin waves with a smile and leave Yian.
Yian waves back. Then he stares at his ramen and talks to himself, "Why does every girl I talked to goes to Gong Taekwang".
----------
Taekwang walk to his house. 
"Did eunbi finally looked at me?"
"Did she liked me back?"
Many  thoughts come to his mind.
Taekwang was arriving in front of his house, when he found Hajin sitting in front of the gate with his bag.
Her head falls backwards and forwards as she fall asleep.
"Ckckck..", Taekwang smiles a bit seeing his childhood friend.
He pick up a small stone and aim it to hajin. He trows it lightly, 
And,
It hits Hajin's forehead.
Hajin starts making taekwondo moves with her hand, half asleep.
Taekwang laughs at her reaction. Hearing a laughing sound, Hajin finally opens her eyes fully and saw Taekwang.
"Oh, Gongtae", Hajin says and quickly stands. 
"What's that?", Taekewang asks.
"Uh?? Oh, that's your bag", she says with a straight face.
"Didn't I tell you to keep it?", Taekwang asks.
"Yes you did"
"Then why did you wait for me?", he asks again.
"Because 
 
 
I miss you"