Part 15

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

Hajin glances at her best friend occasionally as they ride the bus home. "What is it?" Taekwang asks noticing that Hajin has been glancing at him occasionally. "Why are you ignoring Eunbi?" Hajin asks. Taekwang just remain silent. "Is there something wrong?" Hajin asks again. "It's just, I don't want to bother her anymore. She's happy with Han Yian. Although it hurts for me, but if she's happy, it's okay." He says. "Waaaah, it gave me chill" Hajin says as she rubs her hands. Taekwang just smile slightly. Hajin stare at him, and smile. "Ya, Eunbi is really weird you know" Hajin says. Taekwang stares at Hajin confusedly. "How can she choose Han Yian over you? You're a lot better than him. I'm sure she'll regret it." Hajin says making Taekwang smile slightly. "How am I better than him?" Taekwang asks. "Hmmm... Wait a sec, you're definitely shorter than him, so height is a no. And he's definitely smarter than you, so intelligent also a no. And.." Hajin was about to say more but Taekwang cut her words. "Ya, are you cheering me up or mocking me?" Taekwang asks in disbelieve. Hajin laughs, "Ani, I'm really trying to cheer you up. But I just can't find anything from you that are better than Han Yian". Taekwang laughs. Hajin looks at Taekwang and smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunbi lays her head on the table and stare blankly. Felling irritated, Eunbyul push the cold drink to Eunbi's cheek giving Eunbi chill. "Ya, why are you so down?" Eunbyul asks. "You look like a dead person" Songjoo says. "Should I give him a lesson?" Shijin says. "Ani, he didn't do anything wrong." Eunbi says. Eunbyul, Shijin, and Songjoo stare at Eunbi confusedly. "It's my entire fault" Eunbi says as she drinks her juice. "Waah, love is very complicated. Thank god, I haven't felt it yet." Shijin says as she looks at Eunbi pitifully. "So are you giving up?" Eunbyul asks. "Ani," Eunbi say. "Then do something! Go after him, don't let him ignore you" Eunbyul says. Eunbi was quite for a while, lost in thoughts. "Gomawo, unnie" Eunbi smiles and quickly got up from her seat and left. "Waah, Go Eunbyul. Are you approving your sister with that ddorayi?" Songjoo asks. "I just don't want to see her like that" Eunbyul says. Eunbyul looks at her watch and suddenly get up, "Ya, I'm going first okay?". "Where are you going?" Shijin asks seeing Eunbyul in a rush. "Han Yian's practice is almost over, see you guys tomorrow okay?" she says and quickly left. Shijin waves at her. Songjoo looks at the people around them, they're all lovers. "I guess we're the only one who wasn't in love" Songjoo sighs and drinks her juice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Eunbi take a taxi to Taekwang's house. She wants to get there faster. She stops a few blocks away and walks. Then she sees Taekwang and Hajin in front of her. She fastens her steps and called Taekwang. Taekwang and Hajin stops and turn around. Eunbi quickly reaches them and stop. Hajin knows that they need time alone so she says, "Taekwang-a, I'm going in first okay." She pats Taekwang shoulder lightly and then went to her house. Taekwang stares at Eunbi blankly. "Gong Taekwang," Eunbi says but at the same time, Taekwang also says, "Go Eunbi". Eunbi remain silent and let Taekwang say something first. "Why are you doing this?" he starts. Enbi looks confused. "Why are you giving me hope like this when I finally accept the reality that you're dating Han Yian?" he says with a sad expression. Eunbi stares at Taekwang confusedly but then she laughs a little, "Ya, you're so stupid. You think I'm dating Han Yian?" Eunbi says. Taekwang looks so confused right now. "I'm not. Well, we did date. But it was only for a while. I realize that he's still crazy in love with my sister." She says. Taekwang just remain silent. Eunbi stares at Taekwang and smile. "I'm sorry. I'm such an idiot. How did I choose Han Yian, when it's clearly you all the time? And I just realized that I'm making a big, big, big mistake." She stares deeply at Taekwang in the eyes. "Okay, you can ignore me like what I did. I deserved it." She says. Taekwang just remain silent. "Ya! Say some.." before Eunbi can finish her sentence, Taekwang already pull her into his hug. Eunbi smiles, this hug, it made her feel save. They hug for a while and then Taekwang let go of her. "So, are we...?" Taekwang asks carefully. "Hmm, we're dating" Eunbi says with a straight face. But then she laughs, followed by Taekwang's laugh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Yian was so tired after the practice. Then, he sees a familiar figures waiting in front of the swimming center building. He smiles and quickly forgot about his fatigue. "Go Eunbyul, what are you doing here?" he asks. "Then, should I just go home?" she says. "Ani ani" Yian quickly prevent Eunbyul from going. "Let's go, I'm hungry" Eunbyul says as she starts walking. Yian smiles and follows Eunbyul. He wraps his long hand around Eunbyul's shoulder and whispers to her ear, "You look so pretty today". Eunbyul was quite shock by his act. Without thinking much, Eunbyul punch Yian's stomach. "Are you nuts?" she says and walks away. Yian screams in pain. But then he smiles. "Ya, wait for me" he says as he follows Eunbyul. He wraps his hand around Eunbyul's shoulder again. But Eunbyul avoids it and clenched her palms, "Do you want to die?". Yian covers his face with his hands. They laugh together.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Taekwang was so happy, he couldn't stop smiling. He walks upstairs to his room and lay down. He's smiling like crazy. Then he gets up. He sees Hajin's room light is on. Then he quickly grabs his phone and calls her. He opens the window curtain that heads to Hajin's room. "Kim Hajin" he greets. "Mmm.. wae?" it didn't took long for Hajin to open her bedroom's window curtain. "Kim Hajin" he calls again and smiles. "Ya, why are you so happy?" Hajin asks. "Does it really shows?" Taekwang asks as he keeps on smiling. "Oh, I can tell it from here." Hajin says. Taekwang laughs at himself. "Ya, you look so creepy. Don't smile like that." Hajin says. Taekwang ignores Hajin's word and keep on smiling. "Hajin-a" he calls. Hajin hums. "Eunbi aren't dating Han Yian anymore. She said that to me earlier and she said that she's making a mistake for choosing Han Yian. So, we're dating now." Taekwang says with a smile. "Waah, jinjja? Congratulations then, I'm happy for you." Hajin says and also smile. "Thanks, finally she accepted me after many times I confessed. But this time, she's the one who confessed." Taekwang says not looking at Hajin. Then, he realizes Hajin becomes quite. "Hajin-a?" he calls. No respond. He looks at her rooms and she's gone. "Ya, where did you go?" Taekwang ask as he looks around. There's still no respond. Suddenly, he heard his house bell. Taekwang smile and quickly go downstairs to open the door. When he opens the door, he sees Hajin standing and smiling. "What are you.." he was about to say something when suddenly Hajin went inside his house and shout, "Ahjussi!! Ahjussi!! Gong Taekwang has a girlfriend!!". Taekwang was shocked, he quickly close the door and chases Hajin. "Ahjussi!! Ahjussi!!" Hajin shouts again. "YAA!! Are you crazy?" Taekwang shouts back. Before Hajin could call his father one more time he already covered Hajin's mouth with his hand. Suddenly, his father shows up. "What is it, Hajin-a?" his father asks. Hajin mumbles with Taekwang still covering . "Taekwang! Let her go!" his father ordered. Taekwang then uncovered . Hajin squint her eyes to Taekwang. Then she looks at Taekwang's father and smiles. "Ahjussi, Gong Taekwang has a girlfriend" Hajin says with a mischievous smile. Gong Taekwang gives up and remain silent. "Is that so?" His father says. "Hmm, and her name is.." Hajin says. "YA!" Gong Taekwang shouts. "Arrasso, I won't tell him" Hajin says. "Ppali, go! It's already late, go go" Taekwang says as he push Hajin out. Hajin wears her sandals back. She took the chances when Taekwang turns around, "HER NAME IS GO EUNBI!!" she shouts. Taekwang turns around and looked at Hajin in disbelieve. "Good night, ahjussi!!" Hajin says in a rush as she bows. Then she looks at Taekwang and stuck her tongue out, and then she quickly disappears. Taekwang feels like his soul just flew away. "So, Go Eunbi. What is she like?" his father . "Abeoji!" Taekwang can't believe that his father also . His father laughs.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------