Part 11

Mistakes (school 2015 fanfic)

 

Hajin was brought to the hospital. The doctor said that she fainted because she's too tired and she missed the checkup. Taekwang accompanied her until her parents arrived.

"Thank you so much, Taekwang-a", Hajin's mom thank him as she pat him.

"It could have been worse if you weren't there", Hajin's dad says. Taekwang just smiles.

"Go home, tomorrow is school day right?", Hajin's mom says.

"Yes", he answers. Taekwang calls a cab and go home. On the way home, he keep cursing Yian's name in his mind. Taekwang was so sure that it's all because of Yian.

The next day at school....

It was a usual morning. Almost all the students were already in the class, waiting for the bell ring. "Oh, Hajin's seat is still empty", Songjoo says.

"She usually comes very early", Shijin says.

Just then, Eunbi remembers about Hajin. All the things was happening so fast yesterday. How Yian grabs Taekwang's collar, and he was about to punch Taekwang. She forgot about Hajin.

"Taekwang's seats is also empty", Shijin says.

Suddenly the class' door was bang. Everyone was startled and look at the door. They see Taekwang standing. He looks angry.

"Ya! Gong Tae, what are you doing this early?", Songjoo ask holding her anger.

Taekwang's eyes search the class. It's like he was searching for someone. His eyes stop at a person who doesn't even bother his presence.

He walks towards that person and stop in front of him. All eyes were on them. Suddenly, he punch that person. The whole class was in shock.

"Ya! What's the matter with you?!!", Yian shouts.

"It's all because of you!!", Taekwang says as he punch Yian again.

Yian was thrown at the floor. He stand up slowly and punch Taekwang back. The male students start to hold them back. Without thinking much, Eunbi stands between the two of them.

"STOOPP!!", she shouts. Then, they both stop.

"What's my fault??!!", Yain asks.

"You! You know what happened to Hajin?!", Taekwang shouts angrily.

The class becomes silent.

"She's in a hospital right now because of you!!", Taekwang says.

Yian didn't say a word, he then remembered leaving Hajin in the rain.

"If you didn't asked her to come with you!", he says as he pokes Yian. "If you didn't left her in the rain!". He stop. He walks a few steps away, then he stare at Yian intensely and say, "She wouldn't be in the hospital right now."

It was a very tense moment, the other was clueless. The only person who knew was Eunbi. Taekwang let go off the male students who try to hold him back. He walk towards Yian and say, "If something bad happens to Hajin, I will never forgive you!", he says as he push Yian. Then Taekwang walks out from the class. The other students start to talk about what just happened. On the other side, Eunbi followed Taekwang outside.

"Gong Taekwang, calm down!", Eunbi says as she hold on to his arm. He swings his arm to let Eunbi's hand off.

"Leave me, I just want to be alone", he says. Then he walks away from Eunbi.

"Does that means, Stay, I don't want to be alone?"

He stops his step.

"The last time you said that, you were actually asking me to stay!", Eunbi shouts.

Taekwang turns his head slightly, "This time, I'm actually asking you to leave". Then he walks away. Eunbi was left speechless.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Knock, knock"

"Come in, it's not locked"

Taekwang comes to the room.

"Ya! How come you visit me without bringing any food?", Hajin asks.

"Should I just go home?", Taekwang jokes.

"Ani, ani", Hajin quickly says.

[A/N : ani = no]

"You're not going to school?", Hajin asks.

"I'm Gong Taekwang, I don't need school", he answer.

"Then why are you wearing uniform?", she asks again.

"I went to school for a while", he says as he sits next to Hajin. Just then, Hajin realize that Taekwang's face is bruised.

"Ya, what happened?", Hajin asks with concern as she touches Taekwang's face. Taekwang moan when she touch the bruise.

"Ya! It hurts", he says.

"Should I call the nurse?", Hajin asks, she looks really worried.

"It's not necessary", he rejects.

"But it need to be treated", she says. Taekwang was silent. Then Hajin smirks.

"Aaah, you wanted to be treated by Eunbi right?", she asks.

Taekwang didn't say any word.

"Arrasso, arrasso", Hajin says as she smiles.

[A/N : arrasso : okay]

"But who did you fight with?", Hajin asks, she cannot hold her curiosity.

"Han Yian", he says coldly. Hajin punches Taekwang's arm.

"It hurts!!", he shouts.

"Why did you fight with him huh?", Hajin asks, she looks angry. Because Taekwang was fighting with her crush.

"It's because of you", he says without looking at Hajin.

"What did I do?", she asks again.

"Ya! You ask too many questions", he says, refusing to answer her questions.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taekwang was walking home. He stops his step when he sees Eunbi standing in front of his house. Eunbi notices Taekwang and quickly walks towards him.

"Are you okay?", Eunbi asks as she touches Taekwang's face. Taekwang turns his face, avoiding Eunbi.

"I'm fine", Taekwang says.

"Ya, you need to be treated", Eunbi says with concern.

"Don't worry about me, just worry about your boyfriend", Taekwang says and he walks towards his house. Suddenly Eunbi's eyes is full with tears.

"You didn't know how much I worry about you!", Eunbi says with teary eyes. Just hearing her voice, Taekwang knew that she was crying. And he really hates it when she cried. But he hates it even more when he's the reason why she cried. Taekwang turns around.

"Go Eunbi", he calls.

Eunbi wipes her tears and looks at Taekwang.

"You know, tonight I really want to be alone", he says with a straight face.

Eunbi was confuse for a sec, but then she understands what he meant. Eunbi smiles with a teary eyes.

"Ya Gong Taekwang, you really...", she says.

Taekwang smiles at her.

"Don't cry", he says. Taekwang walks towards Eunbi and wipes her tears.

"It's because of you!", Eunbi says as she punches Taekwang's arm.

"Ya! It hurts!", he shouts.

Eunbi's getting teary again.

"Ya, why did you cry again?", Taekwang says. Eunbi smiles when he tries to wipes her tears.

They go to a market and Eunbi buys medicine to treat Taekwang's face. After that they sit down on a bench.

Taekwang's heart beat so fast, Eunbi's face is too close to him as she was treating him.

"Where did you go?", Eunbi asks.

"Accompanying Hajin at the hospital", he answers.

"Is she okay?", Eunbi asks.

"Hmmm", Taekwang hums as a yes.

"Are you okay?", Eunbi asks. She finished treating him and looks at him.

"I'm not okay earlier, but now I'm fine. Because you treated me", he says.

Eunbi smiles slightly.

"Done", Eunbi says.

"Thanks", Taekwang says.

"Ah, it's nothing", Eunbi says.

"Ya, we should go home. We have school tomorrow", Eunbi says.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the last day for Hajin at the hospital. The doctor said that she can go back to school tomorrow. It's 3 o'clock now.

"School is already over by now, but where's Taekwang? Hhhh.... I'm so bored", Hajin says flipping her magazine.
Suddenly someone knock at the door.
"Ah! Just in time", Hajin gets excited. But then she pause, "Wait...Taekwang never knocked...".
"Come in!", Hajin shouts.
The door open, and it was an unexpected person.
"Han Yian?"
"I heard that you're in the hospital, and it is because of me", he says.
"Eiish, Gong Taekwang, that dorrayi", she curses.
"I feel guilty, about that night", he says.
"So, What are you gonna do to pay for what you have done?", Hajin says with a creepy face.
"Neh??", Yian is scared by her.
"Mmm.. Sho.. Should I pay for your hospitality?", he asks getting nervous.
Hajin stares deeply at Yian. Suddenly, "Pfft.. HAHAHAHAHAHA", she laughs cannot hold her laughter anymore. She laughs until she cries. Yian was confused.
"Han Yian, hahaha, i was just joking", she says wiping her tears.
"You should see you face earlier, it was so hilarious", Hajin says still laughing.
"So I don't need to pay for your hospitality?", Yian asks.
"Of course no, just being here right now, is enough", she says.
Suddenly, someone open the door. It was Gong Taekwang and Go Eunbi. As soon as Taekwang sees Yian, he stops. His happy face turns into an angry face.
"Who says that you can come here?", Taekwang asks coldly.
"I did", Hajin answers.
Taekwang looks at Hajin.
"Just forgive him, Taekwang. I'm fine anyway", Hajin says.
"But, he..", Taekwang was going to say something then Hajin gives him a glare.
"Hhh.. Arrasso", he says defeated.
Hajin smiles. Then she greets Eunbi, "Annyeong Eunbi-ya".
Eunbi waves and smile at her. Taekwang and Eunbi walks towards Hajin.
"Did you bring anything?", Hajin asks Taekwang.
"Mmm... This", he says showing a little bag full with toys. There's a pop-up pirates game, card games, and board games.
"Jal haess-eo, chinguya", Hajin says tapping Taekwang's shoulder.

[A/N : jal haess-eo chinguya = you did great, my friend]

They grab a chair and place it around Hajin's bed.
"What should we play first?", Eunbi asks.
"Pop-up pirates? We'll pick 2 losers and give them dare, okay?", Taekwang says.
They play for 2 rounds. Yian lose at the 1st round. Taekwang laughs the hardest.

There're 3 spots left in the barrier. It's Hajin's turn. She takes a deep breath, it was really nerve wreaking. She carefully puts her swords. And, it's a safe. She sighs feeling relief. Now there're 2 spots left, 1 for Eunbi and 1 for Taekwang.
"You choose first!", Taekwang says.
Eunbi chooses a spot, which means the other one is Taekwang's.
Yian and Hajin was also nervous as they watch. They put the swords together but Eunbi was a little faster. The pirates jump when Taekwang places his sword. This time, Hajin laughs the hardest.
"What should we do to you two?", Hajin asks. Then, Eunbi gets an idea. She whisper it to Hajin. Hajin was smirking as she hears Eunbi's idea. Taekwang and Yian were nervous and curious. Eunbi finished whispering to Hajin.
"Okay! So, what we decided to do is..", Eunbi says.
"You guys have to shake hand, hug each other and promise not to fight anymore", Hajin says.
"WHAT!?", they both shouts.
"You're the one who suggest the game anyway", Hajin says looking at Taekwang.
"Hhh, I'm usually good at this", Taekwang says.
"It's not my fault, that you're not doing good", Hajin says.
Taekwang and Yian look at each other with a disgust look.
"Stand up!", Eunbi says.
They stand, Yian offer his hand first.
Taekwang opens his hand and just tap Yian's hand.
"YA! DO IT PROPERLY!", Eunbi and Hajin says at the same time.
Taekwang then shakes Yian's hand with a disgust look.
"Now hug each other!", Hajin says.
"WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO DO!", they shout together.
Eunbi and Hajin laughs quietly.
Taekwang opens his arm and walk closer to Yian. He only pats Yian's back. Hajin and Eunbi glare at them. And, they hug each other. Hajin raises her hand for a hi five. Eunbi tap her hand. And they smile to each other.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------