Last Chapter

Chemistry

First of all, I am so sorry it took this long for me to finish this story ;;;;; But i got writer's block, and when I finally had an idea, it was just a little idea that couldnt be a whole chapter. :( But now i was inspired due to season13 and her story (you should check her out she is amazing!) and so i was finally able to finish this. For the record, the ending was the idea I had in mind and that is not something i can use for a long chapter haha. Anyways, I am sorry already.

Chapter 15 (LAST CHAPTER):

Even though Chilhyun held the wedding ring on a locket around his neck to hide the fact that he and Jihoon had gotten secretly married, Junjin and Andy had noticed immediately that something was wrong – well, as wrong as a secret wedding could be. Jihoon had been bombarded with questions, such as: when it happened? where did it happen? how did it happen? and of course, why weren’t we invited? Chilhyun had explained to his eager friends that no one had been invited, which was why it was called a secret wedding. But according to the couple, it had been as good as marrying in a massive matter.

“Give me more details!” Andy asked, putting a cup of coffee to the table. “Did you have doves bringing the rings? Oh, did you two cry?!” Junjin rolled his eyes, implying that Andy was a wedding fanatic.

Jihoon let Chilhyun speak.

“Well, since my parents didn’t give me any money to have a proper wedding as they opposed this…we did what we could and we could barely have a romantic atmosphere.” The younger man explained, hand united with Jihoon’s. “But I don’t really care where we did it and how, as long as Lee Jihoon is my husband.” an adorable smile appeared to the face.

Andy nodded.

Jihoon kissed the cheek of his brand new husband and made him blush. Chilhyun could not remember when he had been able to show affection in a public place. Old him always reminisced upon the day he and Hyesung had gotten married because it had been the most beautiful day of his life. Nothing could have topped that day in the big church; except this one. Chilhyun could not hide how much he loved Jihoon. He stared at the side view of the laughing man, whose mouth moved but words were muffled. It felt like Chilhyun fell in love with the man over and over again.

“If you like,” Junjin said. “Our café is always open so we can redo the wedding.” he chuckled after that, clawing his hand onto Andy’s. “Maybe…you and Chilhyun would…want to see our engagement party next weekend…”

Chilhyun’s eyes grew wide.

“Engaged?! You two?!” Andy and Junjin nodded like two obedient children. “When did that happen?! Where?! How?!” Chilhyun bombarded the two with questions that Andy had asked earlier.

“We got engaged a while ago…” Andy admitted. “Like a month ago, but we decided to have a party once we had set the date for wedding.” he smiled, leering at Junjin. “So, next weekend is fine?”

Chilhyun looked at Jihoon.

“Well, we might be back from our honeymoon, but we won’t promise anything.” The older man winked and smacked another kiss onto the flushed cheek. “We will buy you a present though.” Jihoon promised.

Andy chuckled.

“And…you don’t have to worry about Pilkyo hyung…we aren’t in any terms anymore…” Junjin said. “He won’t be there…” Chilhyun smiled softly and then thanked him.

It was better for both of them; Hyesung and Chilhyun; that they didn’t see each other anymore. God knows, what might have happened between the old lovers. Chilhyun did not hate Hyesung, and neither did Jihoon, but it would have been uncomfortable and sad to see someone who Chilhyun had loved deeply in a happy cause as engagement of Junjin and Andy.

“So, where will you go for your honeymoon?” Andy interrogated after noticing the sudden change of the mood. “Is it somewhere secluded this time?” He put the cups on the tray and took them to the kitchen, and when he came back Chilhyun replied to him.

“We will go to Japan. They have islands for honeymooners and we get them cheaply because we just got married.” Jihoon nodded. “And we will have it all to ourselves…” Chilhyun turned to look at his husband and kissed him gently on the thick lips. “We might never come back.” he murmured.

 

                             ***

 

The movie had not been as interesting as the information had claimed it to be. But then again, Hyesung and Eric had not watched much of it, because the taste of their lips had been so addicting. The buttery flour was the reason for that. Hyesung was in the toilet and so Eric waited outside, scrolling through a platform of some sort in the meantime.

“Wait a bit Dongwan ah, I need to use the toilet!” Eric recognized that voice, as he lifted his head and noticed Minwoo queuing to the toilet; shortly the pizza boy appeared next to the other guy and kissed him.

Eric would have gone to him and asked him how he was doing, but they had not ended their relationship in the nicest way. Besides, why would he have to talk to him? There was nothing to say to him. Though, Minwoo looked even better than he had ever appeared. , it was all because Eric and him broke their relationship off. That was always Eric’s curse. His babes looked better after they had dumped him. Sure, it was not possible that Minwoo’s had become even better looking now, or that those lips that he kept suddenly became moist and glistening. , he had even styled his hair. Eric had never been able to make Minwoo do that. The man wanted to go to Dongwan and ask him what he had done to his to change him into a proper looking babe, but Hyesung returned to him and instantly fished out his phone.

“what do you wanna eat?” the slender guy asked.

“You,” Eric responded out of habit.

“Nah, I want real food. You pay.” Hyesung crossed his arms onto his chest. “You owe me.”

“I know,” Eric mumbled. “You choose whatever you want.”

Hyesung led the way in front of Eric, who stared at the back of his lover. He shouldn’t complain. Hyesung had a great body too. Those legs could wrap around Eric’s waist easily, that’s how long they were. And Hyesung was an incredible lover. He never complained about anything and could do it anywhere. He was one prince. Eric grabbed the hand and Hyesung glanced at him and laughed, “Yo, what are you doing?” But Hyesung entwined their fingers and then continued searching for a restaurant to use Eric’s money to.

“Pilkyo! Jung Pilkyo!” The two halted their steps and looked at the man yelling at them.

“You know that guy?” Eric nodded toward the obnoxious person.

“No,” Hyesung obviously lied, but it was better than go to talk to him. “Let’s go.”

But the guy didn’t give up and ran up to Hyesung, touching him very unstranger like, and said, “You can’t have forgotten me…after that night.” Hyesung scoffed and just brushed the guy away.

“You have the wrong guy.” He grabbed Eric’s hand and yanked him behind him, as they walked fast away from the guy, who claimed to have had spent a great night with Hyesung. “Aish, such lunatics.” the pretty guy grunted, however looking back to see that the guy wasn’t following.

Eric could not care less who Hyesung had slept with once. They were all the past. He was the future. Eric was the type to make everyone jealous by how he was. He was perfect; handsome, tall, foreign looking and an extremely generous and great lover. Hyesung had been stopped by many old lovers lately, as if they all know he is no longer married, but Hyesung was always the type to ignore them and take Eric home to have with. Hyesung was happy where he was and Eric was happy so.

“We should lock up in the apartment and never go out…” Hyesung muttered seriously. “…then no one would interrupt us.” he whispered to Eric.

That sounded really good in the ears of the older man as he followed Hyesung to their apartment and pushed him down to the bed. Eric had a hunch that he was not the only affair Hyesung had had during the marriage with Ahn Chilhyun. During Christmas parties and spring parties, there was always someone Hyesung danced with or were really touchy with. And honestly he had the most numbers from men in his phone – some even were from fathers.

Hyesung held the collar of Eric’s shirt while kissing him furiously on the lips, moving them around the bed, battling who got to top this time. Hyesung won this time, because Eric was in his thoughts, but the happy look on his face warmed Eric enough to not tackle him down again.

“Eric ah,”

“Yes?”

“Better hold your breath.”

 

                             ****

 

Jihoon curled his long around the waist, and pulled Chilhyun closer to him. It was no doubt that Jihoon was the warmest spoon in the whole wide world. Chilhyun was in danger of falling asleep all over again just because he felt protected and warm. The smell that lingered from the older man made him drowsy but in a good way. They had been through so much so it reminded Chilhyun of what he finally had.

“Mayo, come here,” the dog jumped to the bed and plodded between Chilhyun’s arms.

Jihoon chuckled and ruffled the fur of the dog, pressing his front against Chilhyun’s back. The two were on their honeymoon, but they had no willing to do anything. They just wanted to lie in the bed and pet the dogs and love like that – occasionally something naughty happened but Chilhyun wasn’t the type to gossip what he and his husband did.

“Chilhyun,”

“Yes?”

“I love you.”

The younger man felt the warm kisses on his neck, tickling the skin, and smiled. He was eyes closed, as he finally replied, “I love you too.”

 

                             ***

 

“I need to use the bathroom,” Eric said to Hyesung, who nodded and continued dancing alone on the dance floor. “I will be right back.”

Hyesung waved at his lover and went deeper in the dance floor, bumping into men and women who were enjoying their time. The pretty guy smiled at one guy, who misunderstood that as flirting and came to Hyesung. “You want to dance?” He asked.

“Why not?” Hyesung flirted.

Since the guy had come there just because of him, an innocent act of interest did not matter. Hyesung put his arms over the guy’s shoulders and started slow dancing with the guy whose name he didn’t even know and shortly leaned in.

“What was that?” the guy questioned.

“My number.” Hyesung murmured. “You better not forget it….” he winked and walked away from him, making sure his moved back and forth.

Yes, it was just harmless flirting.

It always was.

THE END

So....

The ending is supposed to be slightly questionable. I hope it wakes a lot of feelings in you and you give me nice comments about this chapter. And please dont kill me!!!! I didnt meant to make ricsyung like this!