Chapter 11

Chemistry

Chapter 11

Hyesung returned home that night again and immediately got introduced by a new damn dog. He looked down at the puppy, rolled his eyes and advanced the living room where Chilhyun was watching television. “Where did you get that dog?” He asked the husband.

“It was a present,” Chilhyun replied, eyes at the screen.

He was watching some random comedy show – those kinds Hyesung hated – and eating a strange mixture of noodles and rice. The dogs ran to the living room and jumped to the couch, even if that was forbidden in Hyesung’s book, and Chilhyun took one of them on him and it.

“Who would give you a present?” Hyesung questioned, placing his jacket to the chair. “You don’t know anyone.” It wasn’t supposed to sound douchy, but Chilhyun couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable all over him. “I mean, when have you met someone that great?”

Chilhyun chuckled – the new dog jumped off his lap – and hugged his legs, eyes still staring at the screen. Hyesung hated when he laughed at the dumb jokes on television. They weren’t funny, and it just made Chilhyun look much stupider. Hyesung rubbed his neck and stood behind the sofa, wanting to change the channel immediately, but Chilhyun had the remote – as usual.

“I have friends,” Chilhyun whispered. “Jihoon…Andy…Junjin…” he listed.

Hyesung scoffed, glaring at the new puppy, who rubbed the fur against the fat thighs of Chilhyun. “Why would they give you a ing mutt?” he snapped, wanting to grab all the puppies and throw them out. “And why didn’t you ask me first?”

Chilhyun finally looked over his shoulder, the look on his face serious – almost angry. “This dog happened to be in danger so Jihoon hyung thought I would gladly adopt it. AND I DID!” he yelled, standing up. “Besides, this is my house!” he marched to the kitchen.

Hyesung followed him.

“Jihoon hyung?” He retorted. “He is old enough to be your ing dad!”

“Why do you always come here and ruin what I’ve managed to build?” Chilhyun spoke. “I stay home all day, building up a great atmosphere, so I would not walk out of that door and leave you for good, but you don’t show even the slightest of respect towards me! You proposed to me! You wanted to marry me! But I bought us a house with the money I had left!” he exclaimed. “What comes to Jihoon…” he glowered at Hyesung. “…he at least is nice.”

Hyesung raised his arm up, palm sprawled.

“What? You will hit me every time I don’t do as you say?” Chilhyun spoke. “Go ahead. Do it.” he closed his eyes. “I don’t care anymore. Hit me. That’s what you want, besides all the men you go out with. Or…is it you who is the whor—“ Hyesung slapped the cheek, showing his teeth. “I hope you feel amazing.” Chilhyun strode out of the kitchen and after grabbing his jacket and shoes, he walked out of the door.

 

                             ***

 

Eric walked out of the meeting room, bade a farewell to Jihoon, and headed toward the elevator. The doors bleeped and a familiar man stepped out.

“Chilhyun! Hi!” Eric smiled at him. “How are you?” Chilhyun said nothing, and walked past the man, advancing the room on the right. “Is everything alright?” The handsome man followed the other man. “You act strange.” Eric grabbed the hand. “Chilhyun-sshi, what’s—“

Chilhyun glared at the man, and pried his hand free. “You want Pilkyo? You can have him.” he said, smirked and entered the room on the left.

Eric blinked his eyes in confusion, hand hanging in the air, and watched the man disappear. Jihoon lifted his gaze from the laptop, and saw Chilhyun standing at the doorway. He had pyjama pants on, and a very thin t-shirt, which was hidden underneath a thin jacket. Jihoon’s eyes descended on the body, until he saw the slippers covering the toes.

“Goodness, you walked here wearing only slippers!?” He stood up, and scurried to Chilhyun. He cupped his face. “Oh, Chilhyun ah…” he shook his head once Chilhyun’s tears rolled down his cheeks. “Sit down…I’ll go make you some tea.”

Chilhyun nodded, other hand around the opposite arm, and cried loudly. Jihoon glanced at him once more, and then exited the room, looking at Eric, who was still bewildered. “Go home, Eric.” The boss told. “You are not needed here.”

“Okay,” Eric responded and backed to the door. “See you on Monday…” he crooned and pressed the button to open the doors to the elevator.

Jihoon went to the kitchen and prepared some tea for Chilhyun. When he returned, his lover was asleep, lying on the sofa. The tears were cramming through the closed eyelids. Jihoon put the cup down, grabbed his winter jacket and put it on the younger man. He placed his hands onto the man and planted a soft kiss to the side of the head. Chilhyun sneered in his sleep, a small smile appearing to his face.

 

                             ***

 

Hyesung opened the door to Eric, who had texted he will come over, and let him enter. Eric looked around the wrecked apartment, but daren’t ask what had happened. Four dogs were sleeping in the corner of the room in their way too fancy bed.

“I saw Chilhyun,”

“Whatever.”

“He came to the office.” Eric told. “He went to see Jihoon.”

Hyesung scoffed louder, switching off the television. “So they are ing.” he commented. “Don’t be shocked by it Eric ah,” he smiled at the taller man. “I don’t care who gets him down on his fours. At least he isn’t pissing me off.” he chortled. “That will be gone for a while,” Hyesung gawked at his lover.

Eric smiled, cupping Hyesung’s face.

“But Jihoon could be his—“

“…dad. Yeah, I know,” Hyesung began to the fancy shirt. “But I don’t wanna talk about Chilhyun and his tight . I want you.” he murmured, hovering his lips on Eric’s. “Thank you for coming to me…”

The older man nodded slowly, closed his eyes and kissed his lover softly. Hyesung sighed, parted his lips, and felt a silky smooth tongue entering his cavern. His arms went around the back, once the shirt had been removed, while Eric’s hands slipped inside the pants and yanked them down strongly. The of Hyesung was d lustfully, before Eric lifted him up to his arms and took him to the first bedroom.

 

                             ***

 

“Date?” Chilhyun blushed. “I haven’t been on a date since…”

“I know,” Jihoon smiled, pecking the lips. “Why don’t we go out on a date?”

                             Chilhyun brought Jihoon with him to a cozy café. It was not packed with people, which made it even more comfortable…and romantic. Chilhyun greeted the barista, who smiled at them, and sent his best waiter (and only one) to take their order.

“Hi, hyung!”

“Hi, Jinnie,” Chilhyun spoke. “Can we have…the romantic menu…?” he blushed even more when the tall man looked down at them very bewildered. “I am on a date.”

Junjin finally realized that Chilhyun was not having only a meeting with this man, but they were actually dating. He flashed a quick smile, wrote down what the two wanted and then went to Andy. “Andy ya, Andy ya! Chilhyun is out with that guy! They are dating!” he whispered.

Andy gawked at the two secretly.

“Wow, I never thought Chilhyun hyung would be able to let go off Pilkyo hyung.” he mumbled. “Is he wearing his wedding ring?” Junjin shrugged. “Observe them – and take them these coffees.” The tall man nodded and walked back to the table.

Chilhyun was adorably shy.

“Two coffees, here you go. And I will bring the rest of the menu in a heartbeat.” Junjin swore, glancing at his hyung’s left hand. “Enjoy.” he grinned and walked away.

Andy pretended to be cleansing one of the cups when his boyfriend returned and nodded. “He is still wearing it.”

“Are you sure?”

“Very.”

“Damn…”

                             Jihoon chuckled at something Chilhyun had said and placed his hand on top of his. Chilhyun acted bashful, as this was his first date in a while. “Lee Jihoon? Is that you?” The said man raised his head at the same time with his date and leered toward the voice. “Oh my god, it is you?”

“Minho, what…are you doing in here?” Jihoon let go off Chilhyun’s hand and stood up.

“I’m here with my husband. He is getting us coffee,” The young man’s eyes lowered on Chilhyun. “Who is this pretty creature? Your son?”

Jihoon wanted to answer, but no words came out of his mouth. “I am his husband,” Chilhyun showed off the ring he had gotten from Hyesung years ago. “We are on a date.” he turned to the guy and kissed him deeply, almost sweeping Jihoon of his feet. “We want some privacy so—“

“Ah, of course! Yes, have fun!” Minho smiled, waved at the two and walked off.

Jihoon slumped down to the chair and looked at Chilhyun.

“I love you.”

                            

                             ***

 

Eric hard inside Hyesung and made them both come. Hyesung panted fast, hand on his forehead, and flashed a satisfied smile on his face. The older man lied down next to him and kissed him, pulling him on top of him for cuddling.

“Pilkyo ya,”

“Mmm?”

“I…I love you.”

Hyesung lifted his head up, and stared into the eyes.

“It was about time,” He chuckled and planted a moist kiss onto the thick lips.