Chapter 10

Chemistry

Chapter 10

Chilhyun stepped out of the shower and told Jihoon to hide. He wrapped a towel around his waist and exited the room, looking at Hyesung quizzically. The husband had that certain look on his face, and Chilhyun noticed for the first time in his life, how he looked at him.

“What?” Chilhyun spoke.

Hyesung cupped the face, staring at it for a while, before he leaned in and pressed his lips against Chilhyun’s. Chilhyun was taken aback, as he gently shoved Hyesung away. The younger man looked at him with surprised eyes, hands up as they had been on the cheeks, and needed an explanation. Chilhyun couldn’t even look at his husband, who ignored the puppies’ desperate attempts to get petted.

“I love you.” Hyesung said.

Chilhyun’s body reacted uncomfortably to that sudden confession, as he just flashed a smile. Hyesung advanced him again, and put his hands onto the shoulders. He leaned in again, this time being able to nibble a little, until Chilhyun really shoved him away.

“Pilkyo, you can’t just come here and get away with it by kissing me!” He yelled. “You have changed over these years so much that I don’t even know you anymore! Who are you? You’d never try to solve an argument by kissing me…you would wait for me to kneel down in front of you and beg for forgiveness.” he told. “But that all drifted away once that palm hit my cheek.” Chilhyun pointed.

Hyesung glanced at the hand.

“But I love you, Chilhyun,” he tried again by jailing Chilhyun between the wall and him.

“GET OFF ME!” The older man screamed and pushed the slightly taller guy to the opposite wall. “This time it’s you who needs to beg.” he mumbled and entered the bathroom.

Hyesung just heard the door locking and shower switching on.

                             ***

Junjin put down some big boxes and walked to the trunk at the alley to get more. He noticed that Hyesung was there, but he chose to neglect him. The hyung was trying to strike up a conversation, but every time he spoke Junjin either didn’t listen and just replied with obnoxious words, or just totally ignored him and walked back inside.

“Junjin, you have to listen to me,” Hyesung said.

“And why is that?” Andy stepped outside, watching how the emptying of the truck was going, and waved at Hyesung. "So you can go and slap Chilhyun hyung again?” Junjin snapped.

Hyesung deserved that.

“I am not seeking for understanding,” He insured. “I just want you to know that I truly do love him and—“

“No, hyung, don’t.” Junjin finally looked at the guy. “If you loved him, you wouldn’t have slapped him, or cheated on him.” his eyes were gleaming. “You don’t treat the one you love how you treat yourself. You are selfish little and it makes me sick that you don’t value something so sacred as a relationship.” Hyesung leered at Andy, kind of hoping some sort of soft words from him, but Andy was silent. “I have a wonderful relationship, and I will value it till I die.” Junjin mumbled, slammed the box to the floor and walked off.

Andy followed the waiter with his eyes and then looked at Hyesung. “I’m sorry…but he is right…” he whispered.

“You just say that because he sleeps with you.” the older man muttered. “Did he give you some great loving after the punch?” Andy frowned, cheeks flushing. “Maybe you should get inside and go to him, he wants to blow off some—“ The owner of the coffeehouse slapped the hyung harder than he had ever slapped anything.

Andy glowered at him.

“Don’t bother coming to this coffeehouse ever again. You’re banned from entering.” He mumbled, closed the door in front of the tall man, and went to Junjin.

                             ***

Chilhyun smelled the clean skin and cuddled closer to the man. Jihoon slowly the back, other arm wrapped around the waist, and sniffed the wet hair. Chilhyun felt so close to the man that it scared him a little. When Hyesung had come to his life, he had fallen in love in an instant. And he had remained that way until now. The feeling of not falling in love anymore frightened Chilhyun. That thought had popped to his mind when his whole world had crashed after the slap. He wouldn’t be capable to love.

“Jihoon…”

“Yeah…?”

“I’m glad you came here…” Chilhyun squeezed the guy, head resting on the chest – the heart was beating.

Jihoon closed his eyes, cheek on the crown of the head, and embraced the guy perfectly. Chilhyun had missed that. He didn’t even remember when he had last been spooned or hugged or embraced. His heart was beating fast just by the mere little hug.

“Tell me,” Chilhyun murmured. “When that guy did that thing to you, what happened afterwards?”

Jihoon chuckled, and Chilhyun heard it lowly in his ears. It made him shiver thoroughly. The older man said, “I just gave up.” Chilhyun didn’t believe him. “No, really. I just gave up. My friends had to pay me to get me out to have couple of drinks.” Jihoon explained. “I got so hammered that night that I went to see Minho and just bawled in front of him until he closed the door. I was told that I slept against the door till the morning when I decided to not touch any alcoholic beverage anymore.”

Chilhyun huffed.

“When did you start liking me then…?” he whispered.

Jihoon squished Chilhyun even more and crooned, “This is the cheesiest answer you could ever hear but…when I saw you for the first time.”

                             ***

Eric poured coffee to his cup, when he was forcefully turned around and pinned against the wall. Hyesung glanced at him, pulled him down by the collar and kissed him ravenously. Eric opened his mouth, hands sliding down the back and answered the kiss. Hyesung lifted his hands from the collar to the hair and gave in to Eric’s furious lips.

Hyesung started ing Eric’s shirt, while Eric commenced unbuckling Hyesung’s belt, and the breakroom was about to become steamier. Hyesung was lifted to the kitchen cabinets, his jeans were discarded somewhere, while Eric’s shirt was dropped.

The kids were napping.

“Hyesung,” Eric sighed to the mouth, hauling the legs against his waist. “Maybe we shouldn’t—“

“Shhh…” Hyesung covered the mouth with his fingers, and reclaimed them.

Eric grinded, eyes fluttering shut, and Hyesung moaned into the kiss. It was passionate, different than before, and it felt so right. Hyesung bit Eric’s bottom lip, while bouncing on the . Eric’s hands were on the hips, leading him, when both of them came.

“How did you do it…?” Hyesung murmured.

“Do what?”

“Made me fall for you.”