Chapter 9: Raining

Beautiful Girl with Bad Luck and the Boy Who Saves Her

Chorong was waiting in the bus stop when the rain started to pour down. She couldn’t move from the stop because the bus seems so late to come up. Few minutes later, she was shivering as she didn’t bring jacket and the weather was near cold.

A black car suddenly stopping in front of her. Then a man came out from it with an umbrella to cover. “Hey, let’s go. I’ll take you to your home.”

It’s apparently Woohyun who came to her. “Uh, no CEO-nim. It’s okay. My bus will come soon.” She said politely.

“I don’t take a no, as right now, you are shivering and I don’t want my secretary late or get sick on her second day.” He held her hand and pulled her into his car.

She was blushing because it’s the first time a man (beside her father) held her hand. Woohyun was turning the heater on his car as it was cold. He didn’t realized that Chorong was blushing and started to ask, “Where do you live?” as he cleaned up his suit from raindrops.

“I live at the mural village across the town.” She said as she typed her address on his car’s GPS.

“Wow, that far.” He said after checking the GPS.

“Well, that’s not that far.” She said politely.

“Um, please, don’t use polite tone every time we’re having conversation.” He said as he started to step the gas.

“I’m sorry. But you’re my boss, sir.”

“Uh huh. That’s true.” He sighed. “But…. Ah, never mind.” He gave up and just focusing on the road.

Half a way, Chorong’s phone was rung and it’s her mom calling her. “Yes, mom?” She said to the phone.

Woohyun tried to put his ears to the conversation while still driving. “Ah, yes. I’m sorry mom.” She said cutely. “Yes, right now I’m with…” She stopped and looked at Woohyun first before whispered, “My boss.”

There’s a loud voice came up from her phone. He was hearing more while Chorong explained the situation. Few minutes later and several traffic lights passed, she hung up her phone and sighed.

“Anything alright?” Woohyun spoke, jolted Chorong. “I don’t want to overheard, but we are in a closed space…” He purposefully stopped talking to check Chorong’s reaction.

“Ah, that’s okay, sir.” Chorong said. “Um, but sir…” Chorong hesitated.

“Yes?”

“My mom asked me to take you to our home for the time being. At least until the rain is not too hard like this.” The rain almost covering the view, and Woohyun is forced to slow down and relied heavily on GPS.

“Yeah, sure. I have no problem with that.” He shrugged. When they were in red light, he smiled again to her, making her awkward. “Yes, sir. But I have to apologize in advance.”

“What for?” Woohyoun creased his eyebrows as he stepped the gas right after the green light showing.

“My house might be not of your style.” She said frankly.

“Ah, that. Don’t worry. Probably you can check my house’s pictures on my lockscreen, if you’re interested.” He said while pointing his phone near the gear stick.

“But sir, I think it’s rude for me to see my boss’ phone.” She said politely, again. Woohyun chuckled as he said, “You’re my secretary. You can check my phone anytime. And I give you permission, right?”

“Um, sir.” Chorong still hesitated.

“Ah, I almost forget. Eunji sometimes hold my phone when I’m busy or in an important meeting. You should knew that.” Woohyun explained.

She just nodded, but still hesitated. He sighed and then focusing on driving the car.


A/N: Here's your update for today. A little bit late probably, but better late than never.

And still waiting your suggestion about name for one of Chorong twin sister, preferably idols/actress with Park surname, born 95-96. Drop the suggestion on comment below.

Also, if you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask on the comment. I'll answer it as soon as the notification comes up.

Last but not least, have a nice day!