Chapter 12: Myungsoo x ...

Beautiful Girl with Bad Luck and the Boy Who Saves Her

“So, what bring you here? Woohyun mocked, as he ate his bento. “Nothing much. I thought you missed me. Apparently, you’re not.” Myungsoo said. He came to top floor from a floor below. He was the head of legal department, mainly juggling with legal things that the company needs.

“I bet something happened  at legal office that made you came here, disturbing my lonely lunch time.” Woohyun mocked once again, while drinking bottled water.

“Hey hey. Don’t be so judging. You’re my favorite hyung, you know.” Myungsoo scoffed.

“Okay then.” Woohyun smiled. “What can I help you with, Myungsoo-ssi?”

“Just usual.” Myungsoo threw a document on Woohyun’s desk. “You know, I need you to check this before I can pass it to my team.”

“O…kay.” Woohyun prolonged his ‘O’ because he felt something missing from Myungsoo’s tone. “What?” Myungsoo tried to avoid the conversation he wanted.

“Something else happened.” The older pierced his eyes to younger one.

“Hm, actually yeah, something else happened.” Myungsoo felt uncomfortable, but then took a seat across to Woohyun.

“One of your fans is actualy stalking me lately.” He started to tell the story, with calm expression. Woohyun looked at him, creasing his eyebrows, confused at the sentence he used to start the story.

Myungsoo cleared his throat before saying “and that fan is actually my long time crush.”

“Uh huh.” Woohyun reacted indifferently.

“Hyung, please react properly to the story.” Myungsoo seems so desperate.

“And how I suppose to react?” Woohyun finished his bento while waiting for Myungsoo’s answer.

“At least you give me blessing or something.”

“Why would I?”

“She’s your fan.”

“And I bet she has her own life.” Woohyun rolled his eyes.

“But why Sunggyu-hyung asked for your permission before dating Eunji?” Myungsoo reasoned.

“That’s different case, Myung-ah.” Woohyun defended.

“Why it’s different case from mine?”

“Because she’s my secretary. And I don’t want anything happens to her that will disturb my work.” He scoffed.

“So I have to ask permission to scary Mr. Lee?” Myungsoo yelled.

“Calm your horses.” Woohyun sighed. “You need to be calm.”

“How can I be calm!?”

“Please. Just be calm first.” Woohyun said calmly.

It apparently not working as Myungsoo still ranted about Naeun stalked him everytime he’s enjoying his coffee time, which everytime before he went home.

“I don’t think I can help you much.” Woohyun started to explain, after hearing Myungsoo’s ranting.

“Why hyung?”

“Just, I have relationship problem, too.” Woohyun answered calmly.

“What? You’re dating now? Pffft.” Myungsoo pretended to be ignorant, but inside his heart, he wanted to ask Woohyun, who’s the girl.

“Dating? No no no. Just, I want to get close to someone.” Woohyun defended.

“Ah okay.” Myungsoo tried not to laugh.

Woohyun then checked his phone. Myungsoo was looking at him strangly after Woohyun moved his gaze toward him again.

“Why are you checking the phone just now?” Myungsoo asked.

“Oh, I want to check the clock.”

“But you always wearing that watch, hyung.” Myungsoo stated. He felt something strange with the phone.

“Uh…I was checking if I got mail from clients.” Woohyun tried to give another reason.

“Um. Your reasons are lame, hyung. I can probably hear the notification from your desktop.” Myungsoo rebutted.

“Hey, why do you know too much?” Woohyun suddenly raised his tone.

“Wowowow. Calm down, hyung.” Myungsoo said. “Just in case, can I check your phone, hyung?”

“Here.” Woohyun gave up. Myungsoo chuckled as soon as he saw a girl as his hyung’s phone’s wallpaper.

“You took it secretly?” He asked.

“Yes.” Woohyun simply replied as he tried to clean up his lunch box.

“Uh. I think I saw this girl before.” Myungsoo scratched his head, trying to remember the girl.

“Yes. I sent her to you for a document that I asked last week.”

‘Oh, her. Yes.” Myungsoo said plainly, before realizing that he knew who the girl exactly. “You got your eyes on your own secretary?” He tried not to be surprised, but his tone couldn’t hide it.

“Yes.” Woohyun simply answered.

“For how long?”

“Doesn’t matter.” Woohyun lazily sat on his desk.

“Ah, yeah, doesn’t matter. But…”

“Lunch time over. Please give my phone back and go back to work.” Woohyun cut Myungsoo’s words with his professional tone.

“Ah, yes.” Myungsoo gave back the phone and left the room.

Before Myungsoo opened the door, Woohyun said, “You know, you can go date that girl. Just don’t make any trouble at the office, okay?”

Myungsoo nodded as he excused himself.

Woohyun sighed and thought, “Should I try asking her for a date?”


A/N: Hello everyone. I'm back! This is the first of double update that I will upload later. The next few chapters are already made safely in my book, but I need more time to type it into my laptop. So, be patient and enjoy this filler chapter first.

Myungsoo is properly introduced in this story. I already put some clues, so you should know who.

Anyway, I have new things, it's called Question of the Chapter. Today's question is "What pairing you want more time screen for this story, beside WooRong couple?" Please comment below for the answer. I don't have any preferences but if the story permits I just want to put everyone in this story.

you got any questions? or want to suggest something on the story? comment below for those.

Have a nice reading and I see you later!