Chapter 10: Sister

Beautiful Girl with Bad Luck and the Boy Who Saves Her

Several minutes later, they arrived at the mural village. The road was a little bit narrow for cars to enter, made Woohyun parked his car at the designated spot for villagers and guests.

“Hm, this is bad.” Woohyun muttered after he parked the car. We only have one umbrella here, and I think I can’t go to your house.” Woohyun added.

“That’s okay, sir. My mom just being her fussy self.” Chorong said. “Don’t take any offense, okay?” Woohyun clarified. “You should know that I’m living a simple life with my family.” He took his phone and searched for his house’s pictures.

“Here it is.” He showed it to her. She saw a picture of a simple house, and when Woohyun saw her fascinated about his family house, he got another ‘blank’ moment. He felt that she could appreciate everything in a simple way, and it captivated him, making him more and more to like her.

Another ring came from Chorong’s phone, made both of them back to reality. “Yeah, mom.” Chorong answered.

“Yeah, I’m on parking lot right now.” She answered after silence for few seconds.

“Ah, okay. I’ll wait here.” She hung up the phone, then said to Woohyun.” One of my sister will come and give two umbrellas for us.” She stopped for a while, and then continued, “I’m sorry in advance, if my house is not of your liking.” She bowed a little.

“Ah, how many times should I say it?” Woohyun sighed. “It’s okay, Chorong-ssi. I don’t want to burden you with anything.” He said. Then he readied his umbrella and said, “I’ll use this though. You can keep the umbrella that your sister will bring.

**

After the screaming for Chorong’s twin sisters and awkward introduction by her mother, Woohyun was changing his clothes in a small room. Even though his clothes was not that wet, Chorong’s mother insisted that he should change, so she could dried it.

What an awkward feeling he thought as he wore a training suit. Well, he’s satisfied enough with the clothes, sometimes he wore those kind of suit while in his parents’ home.

“Sir, are you already done?” Chorong’s voice could be heard from outside. “Ah, yes.” He wanted came out, so he opened the door, but was welcomed by Chorong, who brought two cup of something hot to the room.

“For you, sir.” Chorong gave him a cup of chocolate. “Ah yes. Thank you.” Woohyun awkwardly accepted the cup. The awkward atmosphere continued, until one of the twin sister of Chorong came and said hi to him.

“Hello, sir. I’m Park Myungeun. Nice to meet you.” She said while giggling.

“Oh, hi, Myungeun. I’m Woohyun.” He just smiled at her cuteness.

“Yah! What are you doing here?” Chorong whispered to Myungeun. “Nothing, unnie. I’m just admiring Woohyun oppa’s handsome face.” She said lightly.

“Yah! Why do you call him oppa?”

“Because he is handsome. And handsome men should be called oppa!” Myungeun cutely said.

“Uh, I’m still here, Chorong-ssi.” Woohyun said it lightly, wondering what they whispered.

“Ah, I’m sorry, sir. Is there anything I can help you with?” Chorong flustered.

“Can I call you oppa?” Myungeun said it lightly toward Woohyun.

“Yah! Myungeun-ah!” Chorong smacked her sister head while saying that.

“Unnie!” Myungeun whined.

Woohyun just saw the conversation between Chorong and her sister. Woohyun was only child, making him a little bit jealous for the conversation between siblings. Then, he just realized that Chorong only wore a simple T-shirt and a training pants, but Woohyun still amazed by her natural looks. She’s still pretty, even though she was wearing something simple.

“Um, sir. Are you alright?” Chorong said to him, making him flustered, as he was still looking at her deeply. Apparently, her sister was already out from the room, and it’s only two of them in the room, again.

“Oh, yeah. I’m alright.” He said nonchalantly.

“I’m sorry for my sister’s behavior, sir.” Chorong slightly bow.

“Ah, that’s okay. She’s still in high school, right?” he smiled, assuring her.

“Yes, sir.” She answered simply, a little bit uncomfortable with his smile.

“Ah, I see.” Woohyun didn’t know what to talk as she was not interested in the conversation.

Later, the rain slightly stopped and, with Chorong’s mom efforts, Woohyun wore his dried clothes and bade goodbye to the family. While in the car, driving to his apartment, he thought of Chorong’s family condition and thought ‘that’s why Sunggyu hyung said that she’s unlucky girl’. “I hope she’ll realise my efforts and feeling towards her.” He said to himself.


A/N: Here's your update for this week.

if you don't know yet, one of the twin sisters I mentioned here is Lovelyz's Jin. Funny when you know that her real name is also the famous ship of PinkFinite. And to say, Kim Myungsoo (L) will come in later chapter, can you guess what's his role in here? You can drop your comment below for the answers.

I'm still waiting your suggestion on other sister, should I stick to Lovelyz member or do you have any suggestion? Please comment below, I need help on this.

I also put a famous line from a drama, can you guess what is that? Hehehe it's famous enough that I think you would relate yourselves when you fangirling your oppa.

Anyway, please comment below for questions and other comments. Thank you for reading and have a nice day!