Chapter 8: Teasing

Beautiful Girl with Bad Luck and the Boy Who Saves Her

Few minutes later, someone came out from elevator and Chorong gaped for a few seconds to see Sunggyu hugged Eunji, then kissed her forehead and rubbed her belly. “Oh it’s you. As expected.” Sunggyu said.

“You know her?” Eunji asked.

“Of course. She worked with me before, until Woohyun hijacked her.” Sunggyu was now pouting toward Eunji.

“Oh, you mean the girl that you were telling about lately is her?” Eunji looked Chorong from head to toe, and her face was showing satisfaction. “She’s good, Gyu-ah. Don’t worry, he picks the right girl.”

“Okay, if you say so.” Sunggyu ended. Chorong was confused about the couple’s conversation, but then stop her silence and asked, “So, Sunggyu-nim, Eunji-ssi is your wife?”

“Yes, of course. Meet my beautiful wife, Jung Eunji.” He proudly introduced her.“Tsch, she already knows me, silly.” Eunji slapped his husband’s arm because she felt embarrassed at his behavior. “What? I can’t be proud of you? It’s hard to talk about you in the club. So, no wonder Chorong was surprised.” He said. “Uh, sorry, but I’m still here.” Chorong said, feeling deserted because the couple only spoke to each other.

“Ah, sorry, Chorong-ssi.” Sunggyu said. “It’s out of habit. We also sometimes abandoned Woohyun when he became our third wheel in our dates, right Eunji?”

“Ahahaha, yes, true. I wonder if Woohyun still mad at us about that.” Eunji replied. “Anyway, you will hear him whining about me, Chorong-ssi.” Eunji warned.

“You’re pregnant, my love.” Sunggyu snorted. “I should be whining about you, because you don’t take care of yourself.” Eunji rolled her eyes as Sunggyu babbled about pregnancy knowledge that his mom tell to him.

Few minutes later, Woohyun came out from his office, and the secretary desks, where Sunggyu, Eunji and Chorong converse, suddenly became so quiet. “Oh, you’re here.” Woohyun said to Sunggyu. “I thought someone from other department try to find information about me.” He grinned as he gave files to Eunji. “These files need some revision, I already noted that on them.”

“Okay, boss.” Eunji smiled and gave some to Chorong while whispered, “Your job tomorrow.”

“Okay, I think both of you need to go home now. The weather seems not good all of the sudden.” Chorong saw to the window that the sky was got darker.

‘Damn, I don’t bring umbrella today.’ She muttered.

“Oh, Chorong, how do you go home?” Sunggyu asked.

“I’m taking bus.” She simply said.

“Do you bring umbrella?” Eunji asked, worried about the weather outside. “Or maybe you can go home with your new boss.” Sunggyu lightly joked, but it made Chorong tensed all of sudden.

Eunji smacked him as she saw Chorong was uncomfortable. “Maybe you can join us to go home.” Eunji suggested. But Chorong shook her head and said, “No need, Eunji-ssi. I think I can manage it.” She prepared her things and started to bow to all of them. “Have a nice day.” She said before she went to elevator. Woohyun was quiet as Chorong entered the elevator, pretending not to care to her.

“Woohyun-ah, you’re too slow. This is your chance.” Sunggyu said.

“Ehm, Eunji’s here, hyung.” Woohyun replied.

“Oh, don’t mention me, oppa. I know your intention from the first time she came here.” Eunji chuckled. “I don’t think his taste would be a shy, dense girl.” She said to Sunggyu, who was smirking.

“Okay, okay. Stop teasing. What did I say about going home? Let’s go.” Woohyun started to walk toward elevator, followed by giggling couple behind him.


A/N: Short update, nothing new as you probably already know who's Eunji's husband (based on obvious hint I gave). I wrote that when the (fake) rumour about GyuJi happened a long time ago. And do remember, there's a high probability that not all of the PinkFinite will show and paired, so I want to apologize in advance if that happens.

Any ideas you want to add? Or adding non PinkFinite members? I already put a rookie girl group member to become one of Chorong's twin sisters, need one more as I don't find many Park females in Kpop which was born on '96. Maybe you can help me with that. Comment below for suggestion and questions.

Last but not least, have a nice day!