Still believe in loving you

I Love you like a love song

 

YOUR POV

“So you’re my new neighbor?” I sigh. And wander around his room.

He offer me coffee but I refused, I really don’t want to drink coffee, I always preferred tea. He sat beside me.

“You really transformed your room into photo exhibit huh!” I said, when I notice his photos from living room to kitchen.

He chuckle and sipped a bit of coffee. “Do you want to see my bedroom?” he smirked.

“Sure!”

We entered on his room, and I expect that it’s all his framed Photos again.  But I was shocked when I saw different kinds of camera. If I’ll count it maybe I finish it the next day.

“Since when do you collect cameras?” I asked as i picked one 

“Since I met you” He snatched the camera and taught me how to operate it.

“Met me?” I mumbled

He walked closer to me, I step back but the wall was alreadybehind me. I panicked when he cornered me. “Do you believe at Love at first sight?” He whispered and I blushed.

“You’re going crazy!” I yelled and push him away.

“Annoying!” I yelled again and walked out his room.

“What’s going on?” My dad asked blocking the door with his crossed arms and he raised his eyebrow.

“Dad?” I mumbled “What are you doing here?” I asked

“ShinHye, answer my question, why did you treat Jung Kyu like that” He came closer to me and give me a question look.

“Uncle, you misunderstood it. Were just playing around, she’s just acting like she's mad at me…  and then yea…” Jungkyu stopped for a while “She’s sweet.”

Dad’s face enlightened and looked at me and Jung Kyu. “That’s a good start” He tapped our shoulders. “keep it up.”

“Dad, you’re not answering my question.” I raised my eyebrow “What are you doing here?”

He scratched his head “You didnt answer my question too”

‘I did’

“No you didnt, Jung kyu was the one who answered it”

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and walked out, my dad pulled my arms and he tried to stop me.

“Where are you going?”

“I’m going home.”

“Eh? Or  you’re going next door?” he mocked

“What ever Dad. Not funny at all, I have to go. Bye”

 

I lay down at my  Pink princess style bed. I gaze over the  Picture frame which was by my night stand ..as i gazed at it, tears starts to fall again,  Im always like this, since we broke up.

 “You always brought trouble.” Until now, his words repeats in my head. I sigh and I grabbed my bag, and looked for my Cell phone.

28 missed calls and 50 messages. i wonder who it was

“Kyaaaaaa!!!” I yelled when I read the first messaged.  I hurriedly open my laptop and searched: KIM SHINHYE and OH JUNG KYU.

“What the hell are they thinking?” I groaned.

I grabbed again my Cell phone and look if Hoya or Myungsoo, texted me but I cannot find one message from nor a call.

“But this is from Sung Jong, I doubt that they didn’t know.

 

HOYA POV

i heard my cell phone beeped, I opened it to know who message me. I was Myungsoo.

“Hoya, ShinHye needs and loves you. However, you are an idiot who loves her but keeps on hurting her. Moreover, let me clear this to you. It does not mean I like her when i started to comfort her. You know were all concerned about her. Please do not accused me of liking her, because I am not like that. You know that. Thanks! P.S Friends?”

*Im sorry Myungsoo. Im sorry ShinHye, Im sorry everybody.* I thought 

I stopped the car when I saw a perfect location. I prefer a place like this whenever I have a problem; noiseless place, where you can see the moon and star, than in a Club who made your problem go worst and see a star.

 I lay down in the grass, this time no one can recognized me because it is dark.

I throwed a stone at the  crystal like river, I remember before when I brought Shinhye here. it was the best date I ever had in my life.

*was she still going  here?* I smiled a bit.

I heard someone was crying. I ducked to hide myself; I glaze to know who was crying, it was ShinHye. I felt overwhelmed when I knew she is still coming here, but I felt sad because she is crying.

*Im sorry ShinHye. I did it for your own good; someday you’ll meet the right guy for you.” I thought and left secretly.

 

After 2 days

YOUR POV

It’s been two days since I last saw them. I prefer not go outside for my reputation's sake. I wonder why Myungsoo, doesnt even call nor text me. Are they avoiding me? Did Hoya told them to? Or maybe they are mad at me because of the trouble I brought to Myungsoo. I sighed

I took a shower. I decided to stay home again; I got a pen and paper to check down my To-Do-List.

Im still not yet done with cleaning.

I started to clean my room, next the bathroom, kitchen and last is living room.

I started to sing with my iPod on.

 

still believe in loving you
Inspite of all the hurt that I’m going through
Even if again and agaiyou would break my heart
One thing would never change
still believe in loving you  ~~~

 

CLAP. CLAP. CLAP

"Myungsoo?" My heard turns to the person whose clapping. he is the only one who did this.

 

__________________________________________

 

Hello guys! ~~ 

I miss to read your comment so, I update the chapter 8 ! ^^

Hope you like it :*

 

saranghae <3