DATE

I Love you like a love song

 

 

JungKyu brought you to a very expensive and romantic restaurant. You remembered when Hoya brought you there before but that only happened once, there were your first anniversary, you and Hoya were use to go in a peaceful place like beach, semi-forest like, or a picnic under the huge tree along the river.

JungKyu pulled a chair and gave a seat for you. He guided you gently. The waiter come over and asked for your order, you ordered Daechu cha (jujube tea) and Bulgogi (a grilled Korean dish) while JungKyu Ordered red wine and Samgyeopsal. The waiter smiled as he writes your order on a piece of paper. After 15 minutes, your order came. You two eat and share laughters together. You really enjoy his accompanied that makes you forgot the people that surrounded you.

After you eat, you decided to go back home, but unexpected happened, the media and fans saw you together.

“What do you mean by this? Are you two really dating” One of the interviewer asked.

JungKyu smiled and ignored them. Then they asked me the same question.

“Yes! Were dating” I laugh cutely and immediately go inside the car. They all shocked of what you said.

I do not know where are we going, besides, it is Jung kyu who’ll decide, he’s my date. My face turn into a plain emotion, my heart race when I remember Hoya and Infinite, what will be they reaction if they know about this.

“Are okay?” Jungkyu asked with a sympathetic face.

“Yeah!” I half smiled at him.

He still looks to my eyes, trying to read my emotions. I hold his hands “Don’t worry Im happy that were dating.” I sighed and smiled again at him “Thanks, you save me.”

“Huh? Save you from where?” he looked at me mystified

“From being alone.”

He chuckled and shakes his head a bit. “You’re welcome” he messed my hair.

“eh?” I mumbled. “Stop doing that.”

He laughs and tickled me. After an hour the car stopped, it’s passed 7 in the evening.

We arrived in a very Romantic place, I wander the place with amazement, I pulled JungKyu to join me from scanning the place.

“Is this your first time here?” He asked.

“Yes!” I said in an excitement tone.

JungKyu is really good in a place like this. Im sure he made all of his dates before deeply fall inlove with him… I hugged him as an appreciation and thank you. Then my last thought rewinded to my mind… Im sure he made all of his dates before deeply fall inlove with him… I-INL-INLOVE? Im his date now. My heart starts to race. M-ME?? INLOVE WITH JUNGKYU?

I pushed him away. I shook my head.

“Im sorry.” I ran away, he tried to chase me but I was to fast to get inside the taxi.

I catched a breath. “Hurry, please. Shichi Condo” I said to the chauffer

“Yes, Ma’am.”

My heart still racing, *Im sorry JungKyu* I thought. I can’t let my self to fall in love with him.

My tears start to fall from my eyes. This is not right.

“Ma’am… why are you crying?” the chauffer asked, “Is that you’re Boyfriend, who were chasing after you? Did you fight?” He asked while looking at the mirror to see me.”Oh im sorry ma’am for being straight forward” He apologized when he noticed I don’t answer his question.

‘It’s okay.” I sniffed

“Don’t let MISUNDERSTANDING, ruined you’re relationship.” He said. I looked at him at the mirror his looking at me and he smiled. “Ma’am were here.” He stopped the car in front of the Condo.

“Thank you” I bowed at him.

“Trust him” He smiled and leaved.

I frozen for a while, trying to absorb the chauffer say a while ago. A car stopped in front of me, It’s JungKyu’s Car. He went outside and ran toward me, hugged me without thinking.

“Are you mad at me? Im so sorry ShinHye.”

“It’s my fault so please don’t say a sorry.”I hugged him back “Im sorry JungKyu”

He released me from hugging; he looked at me straight to my eyes “did you cry? Your eyes are red.”

“Really?Oh its nothing.” I laugh and cover my right hand to my face. “JungKyu, are you in love with me? I—I mean please don’t fall in love with me.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the late update.

Thank Goodness, examweek over. ^^

I have a BAD and GOOD NEWS

Bad news: the other chapters were accidentally deleted its because my older brother

reformart my laptop without my permission, chap 11 and 12 they all deleted :/ *sob*

GOOD News: White Confession finally released ^^ <333

Kyaaaa ~~ HoBaby (cute as always ^^) <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mZu3fRDrK5c