REVENGE

I Love you like a love song

 

“Stop Bothering, were sleeping.” A boy answered instead of ShinHye. It Could be Oh Kung Kyu? Then why are they sleeping together?

YOUR POV.

Sunlight streamed into my room. I stretched lazily on my bed and tried to open my eyes, but unfortunately both refused to budge, in the end I decided to laze a while longer on my bed, maybe my eyes would cooperate then. I were about to glide back into sleep when someone husky voice whispered to my ears. “Good Morning.” I lift up immediately, and I saw JungKyu face with a cute smile.

“What are you doing here?” You asked and pulled your blanket to cover your body. He smirked at you and you looked at him from toe to head. “Hey! Stop smiling and answer me─” I stop from talking and bite my lower lip, I peek under my blanket and examine my body if it is undressed. I sighed and blushed a bit, thank goodness, nothing’s happened last night, I still wearing my clothes yesterday.

“Here, drink it.” Jungkyu offered me Coffee Americano.

“Thanks.” I extend my hand to get the coffee. Then suddenly I felt my head hurt like hell. “Aww.”

“Are you alright?” Jungkyu asked and put his coffee to the table to help you with a temporary support.

“Yeah! Don’t mind me, maybe we drunk too much last night.” I mocked and we chuckled.

JungKyu returned to his seats. “Anyway, someone called last night.”

“Who?” I ask with a curiosity.

“I do not know.” It’s Unknown. “I answered it, because it might disturbed us from sleeping.” He explained.

“Eh?”I mumbled and grabbed my phone from the table, I check my call log and yeah it’s unknown number.

 

Third Person POV.

Jungkyu sighed. *That’s too closed* JungKyu thought.

The truth is, JungKyu know it was Hoya, because he saw it is named Hobabe. He doesn’t want ShinHye and Hoya to hook back. Then JungKyu texted his friend to call ShinHye’s number to act that it’s really unknown.

*Damn you Lee Howon, after you hurt ShinHye, now you want her to came back.* JungKyu thought.

 

YOUR POV.

“Thanks for the coffee” You smiled at JungKyu.

“Feel better?”

“Yep!” You finally up from your bed and go in front of your computer.

While your surfing Internet, you accidentally saw a picture.

 

 

 

“OMO!!” I yelled.

JungKyu ran quickly towards you. “Why?” he asked.

“Look JungKyu, they… is this real? Infinite become celebrity?!!!” I yelled

“Hey! Stop yelling. I don’t know, maybe it is true.”

I ran immediately to the TV and turn it on. I select the network where they work. My eyes widened, my knees fainted that caused my hit the floor.

JungKyu helped me to stand up, and tries to calm me and stop me from crying.

“Hey ShinHye, don’t be exaggerated, Hoya is a celebrity, it is common for him to kiss a girl because that’s his role.”

“you didn’t know? Media said she is Hoya’s new Girl friend.” I sniff. I still recall what I’ve seen.

Hoya kissing the Girl named Tifanny. Yaahh! I don’t care if it just only in drama, but the way they kissed, it so very romantic like they expressing their affection to each other. I start to cry again.

“ShinHye, maybe Hoya broke up with you, because you’re too possessive girlfriend.” Jungkyu said.

His words caught my attention. I looked at him. I am really a possessive girlfriend? DID I?? I stopped from crying and I jump to my bed.

After 5 minutes.

“JungKyu, I need you!” I cheerfully said

“What?”

“It’s time to revenge…” I smirked. “Let’s , were going to act like were actually dating like a couple.” JungKyu hang his mouth.

The Phone ring and interfere your conversation. It was JungKyu’s Phone. He answered it.

“Yoboseyo?... What? Today?” he said and look at me “What is the date today?” he asked me

“March 1” I said

“Oh! Sorry I forgot” JungKyu talk again to his phone. “ Yeah, its my fault, Im sorry… Okay I’ll be there… give me 30 minutes… thank you” He hung the phone.

“ShinHye, dress up quickly, I have my photo shoot today, your going with me.”

“What?”

“You said you want to revenge, then go with me because Infinite are there too.”

My body froze, and my heart race. jungKyu pulled me “Hurry up ShinHye, were running out of time, prepare your self”

“Yaaaa! Wait up! And get out of my room; I can’t change when you’re here.”

“Okay. Okay” JungKyu waved bye.

 

 

 ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥     

 Guys Merry Christmas ^^

Kekeke~~

I insist to update this chapter because i love you all

<3 <3

COMMENT Please