Confession

I Love you like a love song

 

HOYA POV

My eyes get widened. “Hoya you made me worried so much, don’t do that again okay?” she said and still hugging me, I looked around and look for Infinite’s faces, all of their eyes are widened and their mouth are hang opened. I am really sure, they are very shocked.

I pushed her away. “Tifanny? What are you doing here?” I asked.

Tiffany is my Love team, but we really don’t have any affair for her to act like she’s my Girl Friend. Yes, we kissed but it’s scripted.

“Aren’t you happy I am here… Baby?” She said. I just smiled because I really don’t get her. She winked at me and snapped my shoulder for me to realize it was a joke.

I look to the door, and check who came just a second ago. I saw ShinHye, with open and her eyes widened.

“ShinHye!” I groaned, I was going to catch her, but she ran very fast and Tiffany stopped me.

“There are Interviewers outside and fans, it’s not good for you to come out.” Tiffany said

I shook my head and decided to stay.

*ShinHye, you misunderstand it* I thought

_ _ _

I came to ShinHye’s dorm to explain to her what really happened in the hospital, and I was planning to say sorry for hurting her too much, now I am ready… I’ll ask her to come back again. I am very inspired driving to her dorm. I arrived there after 30 minutes, while on elevator; I am practicing what I have to say… My heart race and *ting* here I am. I walked gently to her room. I ring the bell twice and ShinHye open the door, she’s wearing a wedding dress.

“What in the world… Why are you wearing that?” I asked then suddenly his father pulled her.

“She’s getting married to JungKyu.” His father said.

“Yaaahhh!” I yelled. I pulled my pillow and cover it to my face. “I thought it’s true, it was all a dream.” I sighed. I tried to get back in sleeping but I really can’t sleep, I grabbed my phone and I dialed Dongwoo’s number but he never answer it maybe he’s on the middle of his dream. I tapped my phone to my chin and think for someone to call in a time like this. But it was ShinHye who I was thinking about. I look one by one to my Contact list.

“Kim Sunggyu? I don’t want to punch again” I scroll down again “Kim Myungsoo…” I rolled my eyes and then hit the button “dialed”, and then he answer it very fast.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Kim Myungsoo, why are you still awake?”

“I’m planning for my birthday celebration.”

“HAHAHHA! You’re such a ert.”

“eh? Why did you call?”

“Can you go out with me ?”

“Tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Where are we going then?”

“Club.”

I hang the phone and change my clothes. After an hour I and Myungsoo, meet up in a club near from their house.

“Yo!” I greeted him

“Uwaa~~ I’m sleepy.”

“you’re such a useless, go home then, I can drink here alone.”

“im just kidding HAHAHA let’s go”

We go inside and choose the place in the right corner, it’s darker and less crowd.

“So why in a sudden you want a club? Aren’t you banned to go in a place like this?” myungsoo scolded

“They’ll never know if you’ll shut up your mouth.” I smirked

“Okay. Okay. I’ll keep this a secret” He paused and drinks his beer. “Is it about ShinHye?”

“Yep” I said and drink my beer too.

“Can I trust you Myungsoo-ah?”

“Of course Yes, If im not trust worthy friend, Manager will be here now and scold you.”

“Even manager isn’t here, you’re ing like him who scolding me, do you think I aren’t notice it?” I smirked “Im the Hyung here L”

“Yaaaa~~!” he groaned

I shook my head.

“What’s the problem anyway, Hoya-HYUNG?” he Emphasized the word Hyung

“The problem is I can’t bear this secret alone.”

“Secret?”

“The true reason why I broke up with ShinHye .”

“What? So all of the time you’re just lying at ShinHye? At me? At us?” he stood up and put his hand harshly to the table. “Or Dongwoo know this?”

“No, he doesn’t know the truth…” I paused. “Im sorry for hurting you’re feelings, I didn’t meant to lie…”

“You really hurt ShinHye”

I shook my head and started to explain.

“The reason why I broke up with her is…”

 

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

KEKEKE~~ Welcome new Readers

Sorry for this very late update, blame our Internet connection (Turtle)

MERRY CHRISTMAS <3

SARANGHAE~~