Trouble and sadness

I Love you like a love song

 

He picked the paper and he gave it to me, but my soul seems leaved my body for a moment. I can’t still believe I see him here in front of my condo.

“ShinHye! Don’t act like weird.” He mocked and grabbed my hands to stop me from rubbing my eyes.

I smiled fake. “ What are you doing here? I asked and looked around if there’s a media or crowded fans of Jung kyu, but I can’t see any.

“I lived here. Why?” He raised his eyebrow

“whhhaaaat?? Seriously?? Are you kidding me Jung Kyu?” I looked around again. This time I will be more careful, I don’t want to have an issue again with him.

“No Im not kidding, your dad suggested this condo to me, so I availed a room since it is really good.” HE explained and looked up and down to the condo.

“Ugh!” I rolled my eyes; I can’t do anything but to accept the reality.

My dad really liked Oh Jung Kyu for me, but it doesn’t mean that my dad is rude to Hoya, he still respect him as my boyfriend “before”, he is very welcome to our family but sometimes, my dad can’t avoid to compare him to Jung Kyu, that’s why Hoya, worked hard to be an artist and be famous and broke up with me.

I know Oh Jung Kyu since childhood, but we not used to hang out that’s why I feel awkward every time their family came to visit us. And now, I feel like my dad make his move, since I and Hoya separated already.

“Uhmm. ShinHye, I think this is something important?” He said in a question tone, looking at the piece of paper on his hand. He gave it again to me.

“Ohmygad!” I said harshly

“why?” he asked

“Nothing…It’s just an Birthday party invitation” My eyes widened when I saw a crowded fans and media running towards our location, we attempt to run but it’s already late. They keep on asking an annoying question like; If were living in already, how long do we stay together? And etc.

Jung Kyu, covered me with his jacket. And finally the securities and his guard came to shoo the crowd away from us. When there a chance came, we run fast as we can inside the condo.

 

HOYA POV

“Hey, that is ShinHye right?”Sung yeol said, whose watching alone at the sala.

Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sunggyu looked straight to my eyes; like they instructing me to look over the TV. I gave them a question look and acted like I don’t care.

 

“Hyung? What’s going on?” Sung jong yelled who were busy cooking his ramen and ran over to the sala. “Yaaaah! Hoya!!” He yelled again.

I raised my eyebrow and go to the sala, I saw there, Sung yeol, Myung soo and Sung Jong, they are all looking at me with a sad face.

“What’s with that face huh?” I crossed my arms

“Poor ShinHye.” Myungsoo murmured and go inside his room.

“Hey, Myungsoo what are you talking about?” I asked him but he ignored me.

“There’s a bad issue again about Oh Jung kyu and your girlfriend.” Sung Jong answered my question supposedly for Myungsoo.

My eyes widened of what I heard. I feel like my heart is going to burst.

“So? I’m no longer care at her anymore. And she’s not my girlfriend” I fake a smile and walked out. I don’t want them to see me very affected.

__________________________

I'm depressed that's why I can't make this chapter Long. ( but you're comments lessen it)

Next time I'll make it longer.

Examination/Hell week is aprroching. That's why I cant promise to update. But i'll try my best

for you guys. Enjoy reading :*

<3

FIGHTING~! ^^