Where are you ShinHye?

I Love you like a love song

 

“Appa?”

“We have to talk.” His father said and then he pulled ShinHye’s wrist. I tried to stop them but those guys pulled me. I don’t insist because I know it ShinHye’s fault, she lied to her Dad, I know he was upset. I don’t want someone special will lied to me. But I felt sorry, because she lied because of me.

 

“Have you reached her?” Sungjong asked

“No.” I replied.

It been 2 days past since that worst incident happened, but still I didn’t reached her phone. I go to his father office, but I failed to talk to him, his always not in his office. I go to Shinhye’s condo, but they said she left already. I go to his Dad’s house but, they aren’t now the owners. I’m really worried to her. ShinHye? Where are you?

“Hyung, did you reached her?” Myungsoo asked too.

“No… Mianhe.” I replied with a faint voice.

“Aiiissssh. That Ajusshi, I’ll kill him if something bad happened to Shinye.” Myungsoo said

“Aigoo. You’re so exaggerated, her dad won’t let that. Ofcourse he will do everything to protect her daughter. You won’t understand that because you’re still young.” Manager hyung said and messed myungsoo’s hair.

But that words stock in my head. Atleast, my 100% worry lowed to 80%, manager hyung is right, her dad will proctect her.

“What should we do? Tomorrow is Myungsoo’s birthday. Do you think, she will attend the party?” Sunggyu said

“I do hope so; let’s pray for that to happen.” I said, and then I take a look to my script that was just given to me 30 minutes ago…

“WHAAAAATTTTT?” I screamed “Ya!! What is this all about? Why did you changed the script in a sudden?” I groaned.

“Because… because, I see that’s much better.” Director said.

“Do you think it’s better? Its worst! And… hey! What’s this? ShinHye? Why did you changed the character’s name? How about the other part?” I said

“Ya~ Stop complaining, I have something to do with that, ShinHye will be part of the story but I just hide it for the thrill of watches and also those artist like you who will act this drama.”

“I don’t like the character’s name, can you changed it?”

“Why do I? I’m done with the scripts, plot, setting, characters are 100% stable so don’t complain, this is my story!!!” He yelled. “Okay, let’s start…” he clapped his hand twice. “Myungsoo, put some emotion in your face okay? Sungyeol and Sungjong make your face happier. And you Hoya read that line, and please work hard on it!”

What? Work hard? Aiisssh. That director, he’s too much. I’m Best actor of the year.

1…2…3… ACTION!!!

“ShinHye, Im sorry but. I love Tifanny, I thought I still love you but I was wrong. Please understand. Good Bye… I said I don’t love you we don’t need to talk!!!”

“Good… Good! Hoya you did well! Okay, let’s end up here. You guys did well. Oh~ Myungsoo, advance happy Birthday, I felt sorry I cant attend tomorrow.”

“It’s okay.” Myungsoo said.

“Hoya! Park Company bankruptcy?? Look!” Dongwoo yelled.

I ran towards his direction. And it’s the headline in the newspaper.

 

o + o + o + o + o +

This is really late update... sorry guys.