I'm not a Singer.

I Love you like a love song

 

YOUR POV

“Yoboseyo?” I lazily said with a close eyes  and felt irritated, I really don’t want a phone call while Im in the middle of my sleep.

“It’s me, Sunggyu!”

 My eyes automatically opened.

“Oh… Hey!” I said with a cracked voice.

“You just wake up?” He asked

“Yea! Why?”

“Our manager wants to talk to you.”

“Whhhaaaat?”

“We will wait you here at Cold Shock. We hope you’ll come.”

“O—o-ofcourse I come.”

“Okay.  Thanks”

I hang the phone, and dialed JungKyung’s Phone number.

“Hello… Jungkyu?”

“Yes?”

“Are you busy?”

“We’re having a photo shoot. Why?”

“Oh! Nothing, I just… Never mind. Bye!” I hang the phone. And do my every morning routine.

__ __ __

My heart beat get faster and faster as I step towards the location of Infinite with their manager, they were laughing and talking to each other. It’s been a long time since the last time I hang up with them. My body stop and freeze for a while when Dongwoo notice my arrival, he called the attention of others and pointed at me, that made all of them look at my direction. I saw Hoya looking at me with a smile. I sighed and I walk again.

“Hey!” They greeted cheerfully and I bows.

“Have a seat” Hoya stands up and offered his chair to me. And that makes a Woaaaaahhhh reaction of the other members.

“Thanks” he pulled another chair and he sat beside Dongwoo which is 2 chairs away from me.

“Hyung! You’re really a gentle man.” Sungjong teased Hoya. And here you go again, a noise!

“Hyung! I thought you have something to discuss with ShinHye, just go, and you guys please have some respect and shut up your mouth.” Hoya said.

I shook my head and smile secretly.

“ShinHye… here’s your drink.” SungGyu extended his hand to give the coffee to me, he is sitting beside me.

“Oh! My favorite, thanks.”

“Hoya hyung orde…” SungJong attempted to said, but hoya covered his mouth.

“ShinHye, I heard from them that you’re a great singer.” Manager started.

That time I am drinking my favorite coffee, and I was about to burst it out. I put down my coffee to the table and covered my ears by my two hands.

“YAAAA! No~ No~ No~ don’t joke like that Ajusshi~” I groaned

Sunggyu pulled my hands while laughing.

“Im serious, SungGyu needs someone talented like you to sing with.” Manager said

“No! Im not a singer!” I protest.

“Yes you are!” L said

“Ehhh. Noona don’t lie!” SungJong said

“HAHAHA~ Your die!” Seong Yeol teased

I covered my face with my two hands and shake my head. “no. No . no. I don’t want.”

SungGyu, grabbed my hand and hold it tightly, he looked straight to my eyes “ShinHye, please, we choose you, because we know your good.”

Now, everyone is looking at me, looking at me seriously, waiting for my final answer. An then someone broke the silence.

“ENOUGH!” Hoya groaned and tapped the table loudly, “Don’t push her if she really don’t want, I’ll call Tifanny, I know she can help us.” Hoya said looking straightly to my eyes, with an anger emotion.

 

+ + + + + + + + + + + + +

Kekeke~ Peace. A very short chapter. Sorry.

Yaaaaa~ Congrats to me, I have now a First Mini album of infinite Im soooo happpy :)

 

COMMENT PLEASE :)

Saranghae <3