Surprise Kiss.

I Love you like a love song

 

YOUR POV

“Enough?” SungGyu oppa gave Hoya a question look, and then he shook his head and continued. “Lee Howoon…  please respect me not just a leader but a member, and our manager too, can you?”

Hoya smirked, and he walked out. L followed him.

I shook my head.

“You guys… should not fight and hurt each other, you’re not like this before I came, I saw you laughing and talking to each other… I think, I already decided. I’m saying no.” I look to manager. “I’m sorry… but, I know you can find someone who’s better than me, I have to leave. Bye and thank you.” I smile a little bit, when I was about to go out, someone pulled my wrist.

“Don’t leave. We need you, you’re the one we choose, just pretend he doesn’t say anything. Please.” SungGyu said with his chinky serious eyes.

I look down and saw his hand still holding mine. I never knew I was like this important to them, except for Hoya, SungGyu Oppa were the one who’s mad at me because of dating Oh JungKyu and now his begging for me to sing with him, maybe I should sing with him. They need me, and when I need them they are the one whose there for me.

I look slowly at his face and smile faintly. I sighed. “Okay I’ll sing…” his chinky eyes get widened (a lil bit) and then a big smile draw on his lips he hugged me like SungJong’s Teddy bear. I look on manager’s, WooHyun, SeongYeol,Dongwoo and SungJong Place, they were all smiling at me and someone caught my attention, it was Myungsoo, walking to manager’s location and whisper something.

SungGyu Oppa released me from hugging and he pulled my wrist again, and then we go back to our table.

“Whe—“

“Where’s Hoya?” SungGyu asked.

“Is he—“

“Is he angry?” Oppa asked again.

I sighed.

“Where d—‘’

“Where do you think is he going?”

“Oppa!” I pouted my lips.

“What?” He looked at me.

“Are you making fun of me?” I squealed

“Huh?”

“Every question that you ask about Hoya…”

“What’s wrong with that?” He look at me with a… an I don’t know look, and he looked around, like expecting someone  to save him, or someone to clarify what’s going on but everybody except me was holding their laugh.

“Ehhh~  I was supposed to ask Myungsoo, but you interrupted me and ask exactly the question Iam going to asked.” I pout.

“Arrasoo. Mianhe” He said while smiling.

“Eheeeeeemm~~~~” SeongYeol and Myungsoo cleared their throat.

“Ya! Gwenchana?” SungGyu oppa said.

“Haaaaaa?” SungJong with his exaggerated expression

“Ya! What’s up with you SungJong?” I asked.

“You’re look like a couple…” and then now he was looking surprise at us as if he saw a ghost.

“Did you take my expired medicine from my drawer? Huh? SungJong?” SungGyu asked

And then, I saw Myungsoo, pointing his lips towards… our SungGyu’s hands. He still holding my hands.

I pull my hands for him to release and it caught his attention.

He look at me “Mianhe, I forgot I was holding your ha—Oh~ Lee Howoon”

“Oh~ You’re here.” I said.

“Gwenchana?” Hoya asked

“Huh?” I mumbled.

“You look pale… like you saw a Ghost!”

“I’m just… I feel not good.”

“Oh~ you too, SungGyu-Hyung you look pale, you’re not feeling well too?”

“Gwenchana.”

“I have to go… “

.

.

.

.

.

Hoya’s lips pressed mine.

"Anyong!” and then he walk slowly and leave.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

++++++++++

Finally, Exams are over. What a stressful week anyway.

MIss me? Cause I'm freakin' miss you, specially you're power boasting Comments. Kekeke~

and another reason why I updated so late, it's because, my laptop needs a chckup so,

but its okay now, i just change it from W7 starter to ultimate. kekeke~

Im very talkative. Already being amusing. Kekeke~

FIGHTING~ !

i wanna watch infinite's first solo concert huhuhu.