THE END?

I Love you like a love song

 

HOYA POV

“Myungsoo-ah! We have to sleep two nights more before your birthday, what’s with that party hat and this decoration all about?” I removed my jacket and throw it in his face.

“Ya~” he groaned and throw back my jacket. ”You’re not invited!”

“Not invited huh!” I smack him for fun, and he smack me in return until…

“You’re really weak. HAHAHA”

“Hyung! I will… really… don’t invite you on my birthday. Next time I won’t lose again” myungsoo groaned

“Seriously! What is this all about?” I asked

“Oh! Hyung you’re here” SungJong called.

“SungJong ah~ ?” I was going to call him over but, it surprise me when someone pretty girl, came out from sungjong’s back. Its ShinHye.

“Oppa~ Surprise!”

I smiled, walked closer to her. I hug her and kiss.

“CONGGGGGGRRRRRRRRAAAAAAATTTTTTUUUUULLLLLAAAAATTTTIIIIOOONNNSSS!!!”

 

NO ONE’S POV

Everybody eat and have fun that night. They were celebrating Hoya, and L’s birthday in advance and also because hoya and shinhye get back together.

Hoya and ShinHye, we’re talking happily together, Sunggyu and Woohyun are having singing contest, Sungyeol and L are acting like dragon ball Z characters, well sometimes L tried to kiss SungJong but he always fail while DONGWOO… Peacefully sleeping with his cute pajamas, he drank too much that’s why he sleep early.

 

HOYA POV

“Aiiisssh! It’s 12 oclock already. Let’s have our lunch!” I announce while stretching my body.

“Oppa~ where are we going to eat” She embrace my arm, and then I notice sungjong was looking at me too, waiting for my answer.

“Ya~ Sungjong-ah.”

“De? Hyung?”

“Stop doing puppy eyes! You’re annoying.” He pouted. I came closer to him and whisper something “Aren’t you aware that I want a peaceful life?” I said and then he look at me “Ya~ you’re really… aish… what should I do? I mean, can’t you just have our lunch with us? I want to eat lunch, just only the two of us”

“Ohhhh~ Hahahaha. What makes me… tch, why I didn’t realized that before. Hahaha. Arraso.” He gesture a two thumbs up and then he whisper “Happy Lunch time then~~” I smack him and then he ran away.

-  - -

“I miss you Babe~” I said.

She smiled. “ I miss you too… oppa~?’’

“De?”

“Why did you kiss me in a sudden yesterday?”

“Why? Arent you happy? Because of that we’d back together.”

“NO~ Im a bit curious, tell me!!!”

“Yesterday, I’m really mad at you..”

“What? Why?”

“Ya~ Stop asking, shut up your mouth and listen carefully… Okay, yesterday, I’m really mad at you, not because you’re going to sing with us but because I’m jealous. You rejected the offer and Sunggyu hyung held your hand to please you, my eyes can’t bear it that’s why I yelled and walked out.”

“Why?” Shinhye asked

“What why?”

“Why you’re mad at me instead of Sunggyu oppa?”

I sighed. “ya~ if you just accept the offer, sunggyu wont please you!”

“But I rejected it because of you.”

“Me?”

“Yea~ I thought you really don’t want to see and to be with me, and its awkward that… its just the surroundings are really awkward.”

“Tcchh. Babe? Can I continue now?”

“Oh~ yes~ Yes~ Mianhe.”

“Myungsoo, chase me, and then we discussed something and I apologized to him, I was going to leave that time but I heard some reporters who were hiding and murmuring that you’re flirting with sunggyu, I look at your place and I saw you and him with holding hands, I heard too, that after me, you date jungkyu and then flirt with sunggyu, that’s why I go back and kissed you, and as a result, they thought we get back together, and that happens for real. THE END”

“Daebak!” She clap her hands. “But im really disappointed that they talking like that about me.”

“Mianhe… ~” I hold her hand to comfort her.

CRING. CRING. CRING.

She looked at her phone.

“Why you don’t answer it.” I asked

She look at me and then she answer it. “Appa~? De~~ De? I’m busy, I’m on a meeting now.. yea~ very important person, yea~ important meeting .what?” She look at her back that makes me look at it too, and then… we saw his father.

“APPA?” 

+ + + + + + + + +

IM CERTIFIED, SERIOUSLY, HAPPY IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH KIM MYUNGSOO <3

Gaaaaaa~~~~~

 

 

BE MINE!!!! :D