Unexpected

I Love you like a love song

 

I laugh loudly as I can. His eyes widened and his face got red. His cute when his cheeks blushed

“Kidding!” I said

“Yeah! I know, you’re kidding, cause you’re hiding your bitter feelings in that laugh that’s why you’re crying now.” He said.

I touch my cheeks and its wet then I realized I was really crying. I tried to stop it from falling from my eyes, but I can’t.

JungKyu pulled me; he dried my tears and comforts me. Our face are about 2 inches closer, I feel his warm breath. We stare at each other and the next thing I knew… his lips collided on mine. Oh JungKyu and I are kissing now. My eyes widened, as if it will fell out of its socket. I push him away.

“What are you doing?” I groaned. I look around if someone saw us, I glance at the guy who just about turning back, maybe he saw us and pretend like he saw nothing. Thank goodness he doesn’t care.

“Sorry, I was carried away. I do not know how to comfort you so I kissed you.”

I sighed. “Do you think you comfort me in that way?” I protest. “Look JungKyu, it doesn’t mean we’re dating you can do what ever you want to me.”

He shook his head. “Why?” he paused. “Please allow me to love you!” He yelled. My body froze for a while. His word repeats on my head. I hugged him tightly. “JungKyu, I’m so sorry but… I already love someone.” He hugged me back.

 

HOYA POV

“Myungsoo, are you alright?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He replied in a tame voice.

“Stop lying ert!”

“Have you talked to her? What did she say?”

Myungsoo shook his head and look in other direction trying to avoid my eyes.

“Hey! Why don’t you look at my eyes and answer my question.” I step toward his direction.

“Do you still love her? Please don’t lie.”

My eyes widened. I feel like someone hit me a sword. I look at him trying to find some words to answer him.

“I don’t care about her.” I said

“Okay!” He started. “The truth is I saw Oh JungKyu and ShinHye… Kissing.”

I feel my tears attempting to fall, but I restrained it. I laugh to hide my emotion. I can’t cry in front of him. I can’t swallow my pride. I’m a boy, I never get hurt.

I tapped his shoulder and left immediately our head quarters, in this time, why Im not finding a peaceful place, I want to go to the club. I need club, I need beer, and I don’t need ShinHye.

I found a club and go inside of it, I saw many people who were wildly dancing, drinking, someone invite me to cuddle, or to join them in a table or in a dance floor.

I refuse and decided to stay in the corner, I can’t expose my self because Im a celebrity. I drank like there no other day for drinking. After an hour I feel dizzy, I can’t help my self from crying, I cried and cried.

“ShinHye, Please come back.” I said after I dialed her Phone Number and she immediately answers it.

“Stop Bothering, were sleeping.” A boy answered instead of ShinHye. It Could be Oh Kung Kyu? Then why are they sleeping together?

 

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Guys! Tadaaaa! Chapter 11 ! How was it? ^^

Comment please *Puppy eyes* :3

Kekekekee ~~~

 

<3