Chapter 16: Sweet and Just Plain Bitter

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 1 6

(Yooi's POV)

                            You know what’s so good about moving away? You can start again. Fresh and new. It has been 4 years and I can say that I am happy, especially with my baby boy by my side. Did I raise him by myself? No. Wonho helped me, he never left my side. He made sure that I was okay, that my baby is okay. He did ask me to be his wife and be the father of the baby but I refused his offers every time. One thing I learned in life is to always put yourself first before anybody else. I don’t want to commit into something I’m not sure with, Wonho is a good friend but I don’t want to force myself to love him just because I need someone by my side. He did move on from all the rejections and find himself a new girl he met at the club and I was beyond happy when I found out that he’s in love. I want him to be loved by someone who will give the exact love he gives and that is Shin Ara. Wonho and Ara made good godparents to my baby, Yoojin.

                          Of course, I’m not alone and miserable, aside from having my baby, I also met Kihyun. He’s a doctor based here in London and a good friend of Wonho. Wonho introduced me to Kihyun who happens to be the head doctor of the hospital I’m currently working at. Do I love him? Yes. He makes my heart flutters and makes every bad thing look good.

 

 

“What are you thinking about, babe? You look dazed” Kihyun asked, we’re living in the same roof, I mean, we’ve been together ever since I gave birth because he delivered my baby lol. Was it awkward at first? Yes.

“Nothing, don’t you think it’s the right time for Yoojin to go to school? Like to have real teachers and friends and real classes?” I asked.

“About that, don’t you want to go back to Korea? Yoojin can go to school there” he suggested. Korea? Is Kihyun kidding me right now? You want me to go back to the place that damaged me? And what if Seungcheol see Yoojin?

“No” I firmly said.

“Why? Are you afraid that your ex will see your baby? our baby?” Kinhyun said.

“What if he suddenly takes Yoojin away from me? I can’t afford to lose my son” I said in fear

“And you think I will allow that to happen? You think Yoongi hyung and Wonho will allow that to happen? I may not be with you before all that things happened but I’m here now and I’m not going to let anyone ruin our family.” One thing I love abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter