Chapter 15: Aftertaste

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 1 5

Yooi's POV

We’re confused not because we don’t know what to do; it’s because we don’t know what we’re looking for. I honestly thought that leaving my hometown would do well to me. If only I listened to my brother then none of this could’ve happened. It’s just so sad because everyone turns out exactly how they promised they never would.

I did wait for Seungcheol’s statement about that crazy article and what he said was the most painful thing I could’ve hear.

“I am not dating anyone as of the moment. I love my fans so much I could never betray them over someone I just accidentally bumped into. She’s nobody, I promise. My Carats will always be the one in my heart”

Okay. Fine. Your fans are important, I get that part but I’m just a “nobody”? I’m just someone you accidentally bumped into? So this whole thing is a joke to you, Choi Seungcheol?

I asked Woozi if he could keep this whole “I’m-pregnant-with-seungcheol’s-baby” a secret and he agreed. Of course he would agree, this is what Woozi wants in the first place, me out of the picture.

Everybody deserves second chances but not for the same mistakes. He did it again, the same reason why he left me before. Seungcheol is selfish. Some people will never change and I just have to accept that.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life. How am I going to continue living with this baby in me? Everything is ruined. He achieved his dreams while mine got crushed. I will never be a doctor in this condition. I’m a big failure and disappointment.

I was busily packing my things in the nurse’s quarter when someone knocked on the door. He came in with flowers and a half-smile half-frown on his face.

“Wonwoo? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I heard what happened” Of course you would. You’re living in the same roof.

“Did he send you here?”

“No” I should’ve not asked. Seungcheol is indeed an .

“Oh. What are you doing here then?” I asked, still awkward. We’re not really close but I do feel that Wonwoo is a nice person unlike someone I know.

“I know flowers will not make you feel better, it wouldn’t help at all, but … I just want you to know that I’m here to help you … on anything. You got my back. I don’t want to support someone who has loose morals anyway” Wonwoo said.

“Thank you, Wonwoo. But I don’t think I can accept any help from any of you. I just can’t.”

“I’m so sorry” He said. “Sorry if he’s a liar and a user”

“You don’t have to be sorry for what he’d done.” I said while forcing myself to smile.

“Are you going somewhere? You’re leaving?”

“I can’t stay here anymore. Everything is ed up, it’s not organized anymore. I’m ruined. I need to go some place far” I said

“Where are you going then?” He asked. I don’t know if Wonwoo’s really concern or he’s just being nosy.

“I honestly don’t know”

“By the way, your brother is BTS Suga, right?” He asked and I nodded “He beat the hell out of Seungcheol hyung last night backstage”

“Oh my god!! What happened?”

“You’re still concern about him?” Wonwoo raised his eyebrow

“No, I’m concerned about my brother” I’m telling the truth. I want my brother safe, I don’t care about Seungcheol. The only thing I feel about him is hatred, again. Once again I hate him.

 

 

Maybe I don’t cry, but it hurts. Maybe I won’t say, but I feel. The worst feeling is when you find out you didn’t mean as much to someone as you thought you did and you look stupid for caring too much. I just want everything to fall into place already. One thing is for sure, If they do it once, they’ll do it again. And that is exactly how Seungcheol plays his game.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter