Chapter 13: No Fun

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 1 3

(Seungcheol's POV)

I left my girlfriend alone with his ready-to-kill brother. She can handle the situation, right? I mean, that’s her own brother after all, it’s not like yoongi hyung is going to physically hurt yooi. But on the other hand, Yoongi hyung was so angry, I should’ve stayed and protected her … but she can handle it. I know she can. Whatever.

I was so pre-occupied with my thoughts that I didn’t even notice that I’m already back to the dorm. The boys are already sleeping since I don’t hear them anymore,

“Yah!” I heard someone whispered from the kitchen. Wtf Lee Jihoon.

“What?” I softly asked.

“What are you really panning, Choi Seungcheol?” Jihoon asked.

“What are you talking about?”

“Are you even serious with that girlfriend of yours?” He asked as if Yooi is the most disgusting person in the whole world.

“Speaking of my girlfriend, What the hell is your problem with her? Can you stop with your attitude?” I said in a firm tone. I don’t really like how Jihoon bosses around. I’m not the right person he can with.

“She’s not good for us” He said.

“I don’t care. She’s good for me” I said.

“She’s going to ruin everything we worked for” Jihoon added.

“Stop it, Lee Jihoon. I let her go once, not gonna happen twice”

“You’re going to destroy her” Jihoon whispered as he went to his room. Destroy her? Yooi? How will I even destroy her? Is that even possible? Don’t think so.

 

But if ever I really destroy Yooi, emotionally, mentally, can she still take it? Am I really doing the right thing? This is for my group anyway. They have no idea what I have to sacrifice for this team. I’m betting my whole life into this. I have to make this work, for Seventeen.

 

(Yooi's POV)

It’s been a busy week at the hospital, people are getting sick nowadays. Maybe because winter is coming. I haven’t seen Seungcheol since that incident with Yoongi oppa, which may I add, doesn’t talk to me now, he’s really serious about this.

“Haven’t you heard?” some teen ager at the lobby said to her friend. “S.Coups were caught holding some girl’s hand”

S.coups? Isn’t that .. seungcheol?

“Eyyy~ that couldn’t be true. Maybe it’s just Jeonghan oppa” her friend said. Pfff :D Jeonghan lol.

“Uh right~? Since when Jeonghan decided to wear skirts? -___-“

“, for real? That’s not Jeonghan. Who the is that girl?” uhm okay language?

“Girlfriend?”

“, no!!! S.Coups oppa couldn’t have a girlfriend. He’s mine” Possessive much?

“What if this girl is really his girlfriend?”

“I bet that girl is a . She opened her legs widely for seungcheol oppa. She seduced him! What a . If I find out who that girl is I’m going to beat the crap out of her” WHOA CHILL?

“I’m going to repost this so everyone would know. This girl have no rights to touch S.coups”

“What if after s.coups, she’ll seduce Mingyu next? Ottokhaeeee?!” Ew, no way in hell I’ll hook myself with Mingyu. What the hell is wrong with these teenagers.

“Uhm, Excuse me. This is a hospital, not a crying place for weeping fangirls. We have patients her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter