Chapter 14: Fast Pace

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 1 4

 

Seungcheol's POV

 

“What the ? I told you to take a picture of me with her, not to take a picture of her! You’re going to get my girlfriend killed!” I yelled at the photographer.

“Sorry, Sir. I’ll delete this picture instead. What do you want me to do with the other pictures?” the photographer asked.

“Post it to your portal, what else?” I said in a sarcastic tone “Make the caption sweet and intense at the same time”

“You’re really crazy” someone said from behind, which startled me because I thought I got caught, well .. I did get caught.

“Jihoon? What are you doing here?” I asked.

“I followed you” he honestly said.

I gave the photographer the money we both agreed on then dragged jihoon to the van.

“You’re a , you know that?” he said.

“I know. I know that very well” I answered. Call me whatever they want, but I’m doing this for my team. We need to survive this cruel industry.

“You hired someone to take pictures of you and your girlfriend? Fans will hurt her!” Jihoon said.

“Hurt who?”

“. Wonwoo? What the hell are you doing here? And since when you got here?” I asked.

“Jihoon told me to come with him, didn’t want to step foot outside though, it’s hot” Wonwoo answered “So … who are you going to hurt?”

“No one” I answered.

“Hyung, I want you to know that you’re the person I have the most respect” Wonwoo said “Just want you to know that, please don’t disappoint me, us”

“Ofcourse, why would I disappoint you?” I laughed awkwardly

“You’re already disappointing” Jihoon whispered, a kind of whisper that hurts me

 

 

Yooi's POV

 

Do you have any idea what happened these past few weeks? I receive hate mails on a daily basis, my supervisor is getting mad at me because crazy fangirls are attacking the hospital and vandalizing the walls, Hideous “gifts” aka dead animals are being delivered on my front door, and do you all know why? Because an article was released that Seventeen’s leader S.Coups is dating a nurse. And you know what’s more crazy about the article? It has a picture of me, seungcheol and wonho saying that “the alleged girlfriend of S.Coups have been caught cheating”. Oh right, I was cheating? -____- and that “It seems that the boy group leader had caught me on act”. What the ? To top that, Seungcheol isn’t clarifying anything!!!

“I told you your boyfriend’s a ” Wonho said as he placed the popcorn on my lap.

“I am so pissed off” I answered

“Did you call him?”

“I did and he didn’t answer any of my calls” I answered, frustrated.

“Why not go to his dorm? He’s bandmates know you’re his girlfriend” Wonho said. Should I? “And by the way, I asked Yoongi hyung whether he knows abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter