Chapter 12: Secret Love song

Dear Seungcheol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C H A P T E R 1 2

(Yooi's POV)

They say that if you love someone, let him free, if he comes back, he’s yours, if he doesn’t, just let him go. Well, Seungcheol came back, that just simply means we’re really meant for each other. I haven’t mention to Minju unnie that I got back together with Seungcheol, she will go nuts. And there’s no way in hell that I will tell it to my brother, he will definitely kill me. He hates the guts of Seungcheol and the last thing I want to see is my brother and boyfriend beating the crap out of each other.

“Are you nervous?” Seungcheol asked. We are now in front of their dorm and we’ve been standing here for good 5 minutes because I still don’t want to go in. He said he’ll introduce me to s and I regret coming. Why do I feel nervous and anxious? I shouldn’t be feeling this way, I mean, Wonwoo is there, I know he’ll entertain and welcome me, not to mention the cheerful Seungkwan and Mingyu.

“Hyung? Are you gonna to stand there forever or you coming in?” someone spoke from behind. Where did he even come from?  The kid then diverted his gaze to me and immediately bowed “I’m sorry, Hello, I’m Chan” he greeted.

“He’s our maknae” Seungcheol added.

“So … you’re just gonna stand there or you’re going in?” Chan asked and Seungcheol opened the door. When we got in, Chan suddenly shouted which startled the hell out of me,

“HYUNGSSSSS! Seungcheol hyung has a pretty visitor”

“Pretty? Who? Where?” A handsome guy who is taller than Seungcheol asked.

“Omg, Hi~ where did you come from? Heaven? Did god sent you here?” a witty guy asked.

“Pretty? Last time I checked, I’m the pretty one here” A long haired-guy said as he was brushing his hair. Is this a dude or a girl because to be honest, he’s prettier than me.

“Hi~ Please sit down. A pretty girl like you shouldn’t be standing for too long” A familiar guy said, I remember him from the hospital.

“NURSE MIN!!!!!!!!!! Why are you here? are you going to take me? omg thank you” Seungkwan shouted, this kid really.

“Did anyone mentioned Nurse Min? OMG! Nurse Min, what are you doing hereeeee?” Mingyu came right after Seungkwan.

“Hi, beautiful. Do you know what time it is?” A cutie guy appeared asking me.

“Uhm .. 10:10AM” I answered.

“Annyeong hasseyo, I’m 10:10 Hoshi~ But my real name is soonyoung.” He said.

“Talk of the talk” a handsome yet cheeky guy said. How many are they, really? Why do guys keep on popping out from nowhere?

“What?” I asked.

“Soon” The hoshi guy shouted

“Seok” they cheeky guy shouted

“TALK!” the duo shouted in unison

“Everybody, Talk!!” they shouted again.

“I’m seokmin” he finally introduced himself.

“Can you just introduce yourselves normally? You’re all creeping her out!” Seungcheol said. Is there any normal member in this group?

“Hi, I’m Vernon” A handsome DiCaprio-look-a-like said. Wow. Visuals, man! Visuals.

“Wonwoo!” I said as I saw Wonwoo crossed the room.

“Oh, Hi” He greeted shortly and went back to his room.

“And this one over here is Woozi” Seungcheol said as he introduced me the Woozi dude. I swear to god my blood boiled upon seeing Woozi. He’s the same rude dude from the hospital.

“Nice meeting you” I faked.

“I wish the same goes for me” Woozi rolled his eyes. Uhm, 2.0?

“Okaaaay, moving on~~ what do you want to eat, babe?” Seungcheol asked and everybody’s eyes widen, except woozi’s and probably wonwoo who locked himself in his room since he saw me.

“BABE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!” They all shouted.

“Oh, right~! Kids, I want you to meet. Min Yooi, my girlfriend. Well, she’s my ex also, but we got back together” Seungcheol informed.

“Ex? You mean she’s the same ex girl of yours who you used to cry over at night?” Jeonghan asked and Seungcheol hid his head on his palm.

“He cried every night for like a year” Seokmin added. Oh really? Just a year? I cried every night ever since. But it’s okay. This is not about a matter who moved on the fastest.

“Can you hear that?” Mingyu suddenly ask.

“Hear what?” Jun asked.

“Hear my heart breaking into millions of pieces”  

“Cut it, Kim MIngyu, she’s mine~” Seungcheol joked as she made me sit on the sofa.

 

Aside from that shortie Woozi, all of them are really nice and accommodating. They boys ordered food from the nearest Chinese restaurant. They even the karaoke for us to enjoy the day. Wonwoo didn’t join us for Lunch, I wonder why. Maybe he’s just not hungry.

 

 

I excused myself to go to the comfort room and Seungcheol showed me the way. When I got out from the CR, I accidentally bumped into Woozi. Oh god, of all people I have to bumped with, why him. I can already feel him calling me a for being on his way.

“Stay away from him” Woozi whispered.

“Excuse me?”

“Stay aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter