Sad Stories

Risk

 

She’s not replying Yul.” Tiffany’s voice sounded worried. “If I were Taeyeon, I’ll do the same. You’re getting annoying Tiff.” Tiffany gave her an evil look. “Try to call her.” The taller girl suggested. “I already did, 7 times already. Her phone’s busy.” Tiffany’s getting more worried. “What if something bad happened Yul?” she held Yuri’s phone tightly. “You know what something bad is? Me, owning a crashed phone. Give me that!” without a warning, Yuri grabbed her phone. As soon as Yuri got her phone, it’s starting ringing. “Who is it?” Tiffany’s face brightened up. “It’s Taeyeon.” Tiffany swiftly grabbed the phone.

“Tae-Tae?”

 “W-What happened?” Tiffany’s voice got worried again.

 “WHAT? HOSPITAL? WHY? Are you ok?” Tiffany’s voice made Yuri worry too. “What? Who’s in the hospital?” Yuri whispered. Tiffany just shooed her and pressed her pointing finger on her lips.

“Ok ok. Who’s with you?”

“Sure I’ll be there soon.”

“Who’s at the hospital?” Yuri opened her arms with a WHAT HAPPENED expression. “Taeyeon’s sister fainted. I need to go.” Tiffany ran out swiftly leaving the clueless Yuri. “Sure! Thanks!” Yuri mumbled.

-KNOCK-KNOCK-

“Who is it?-sobs-“ Taeyeon whipped her tears. A head came from the other side of the opened door. “It’s me.” Taeyeon turned her head. She felt a hug. A hug filled worry, miss, care and love. “How is she?” Tiffany asked while she laid a hand on Seohyun’s forehead and looked at her with worry, like she knew Seohyun for a long time. “The doctor said –sobs- she’s fine. Seohyun got stressed out because of school work. She just needs –sobs- to rest.” Taeyeon spoke with tremble. Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand “She’ll be fine. She has everything she needs. Have you told your mom about it?” Tiffany looked into Taeyeon’s eyes with sadness. “I already called her. She’ll be here tomorrow.” Taeyeon sat at the hospital bed, “Thank you.” She showed a petite smile, “No worries.” Tiffany gave her an eye-smile which made Taeyeon’s smile bigger. “What about your cousin? You left her at your dorm by herself.” Taeyeon was already calm. “Oh! Can I borrow your phone?” Tiffany asked. “Here.” She handed her phone to the girl in front of her, “Call her. Don’t text.” Tiffany did so. She quickly dialed Yoona’s number and headed to the corner of the room.

“Yoong?”

“Unni! Where are you?”

“I’m at the hospital. But--”

“Huh? WHAT? WHY? Are you ok Unni? Did--”

“Calm down. I’m fine. My friend’s sister fainted so I had to stay by her side. Where are you right now?”

“I’m here at a new restaurant at Jongmyo Unni. Why?”

“Good. You’re just near. When you’re done, can you bring me some food? I haven’t eaten yet. Make it good for 2 Yoong please.” Tiffany gave Yoona the room number and thanked Taeyeon. “Thanks Tae-Tae. I asked my cousin to bring some food here. Are you ok now?” Tiffany softly rubbed Taeyeon’s back. “I’m ok now. I just got worried because this isn’t the first time. Seohyun fainted back when she was still 13. She had to stay at the hospital for a week and received treatment for 3months. She was even brought to the States when she was sixteen.” Taeyeon’s tears started falling down her soft cheeks. “I don’t know what to do if something happens to my sister.” Taeyeon burst into tears. Tiffany sat beside her and hugged her. “It’s ok now Tae-Tae. You said that the doctor just asked her to rest. You should rest too.” Tiffany let Taeyeon’s head rest on her shoulder.

A few minutes later, Taeyeon fell asleep. Tiffany heard a knock on the door and Yoona slipped her head. “Unni!” “Shhhhhhhh!” Tiffany gave her a MINIMIZE YOUR VOICE signal. Yoona covered . “Huh?” Taeyeon felt the vibration from Tiffany’s body. “Uhm. Tae, you ok now?” Tiffany asked. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and plastered her eyes on Tiffany. She didn’t even notice Yoona that was in front of them. “Uhm. Tae, this is my cousin Yoona. Yoong, meet my friend Taeyeon. And the one on the bed is her sister Seohyun.” Taeyeon swiftly moved her eyes to Yoona. She stretched out her hand and Yoona did the same. “Hi! I hope your sister would feel better soon. I brought some food. They’re good.” Yoona smile and showed them the paper bags that she was holding. “Are you hungry Tae? After all that crying, I bet you lost a lot of energy.”

While the two girls were eating, Yoona went near to the sleeping Seohyun. (Wow! She’s so beautiful. She’s like an angel sleeping.) “Yoong!” Tiffany called out. “Im Yoon-a!” Tiffany called again. “Huh? Yes Unni?” Yoona quickly moved her sight to Tiffany. “Do you still want to eat? I know you’re also a shikshin.” Tiffany giggled while Taeyeon was trying to swallow her food. “No thanks. I’m really full Unni.”

Yoona sat beside the sleeping Seohyun. Later on she fell asleep. Her head was on the hospital bed. The two elder girls also got tired and fell into sleep. Taeyeon was sitting at the end of the other bed, her back leaning against the wall. Tiffany’s head was on Taeyeon’s lap and the rest of her body was resting on the bed. They suddenly heard a knock. Tiffany was so attentive and with her movement, Taeyeon felt her moving. Both of them got up. “Sorry. I just need to check her blood pressure and temperature.” The nurse said. The two girls just nodded. After the nurse left, Tiffany sat back on the bed and Taeyeon walked near Seohyun and Yoona. “How old is Yoona Fany?” Taeyeon curiously asked. “18 Tae-Tae. Why?” Tiffany turned her head from the tv to look at Taeyeon. “She has the same age as Seohyun. She looks so young.” Taeyeon smiled while looking at the two angels sleeping. “Wanna grab some coffee Fany? There’s a 24 hours café outside the hospital.” Taeyeon invited the bored Tiffany. “Sure! I’m getting sleepy.”

The two girls sat at the table near the clear class window. Sipping their hot coffee, the two girls chatted. “If you don’t mind, may I know the reason why you left the group Tae?” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon “Long story Fany. I’ll share it to you next time.” Taeyeon gave her smile, but Tiffany felt something with that smile. (She forced that smile. Wait! Tiffany! Why did you say that? You think you know her that well? Snap out of it Hwang Mi-young.) “Can I ask you something Fany?” it was now Taeyeon’s turn to ask. “Sure. What is it Taeng?” Taeyeon stirred her coffee. “You’re still 24 but you’re already the head of your department—“ before Taeyeon could finish, Tiffany interrupted “How did I get that position with my young age?” Tiffany gave an alluring smile. “Ever since my mom died, I didn’t do anything but stuck my head on the books. A got too smart for my age, that’s why I was able to graduate at the age of 22. And now, with my brains again, I got my position.” Tiffany shared to Taeyeon who was paying her full attention to Tiffany. “I got into music and arts also because of my mom. With the help of Yoona, the ugly- geek girl became a very successful, hmm, how should I say this? Woman?” Tiffany gave Taeyeon an eye-smile. “And never paid attention to boys.” Taeyeon concluded. “Well, not exactly.” Taeyeon’s eyes wide open. “I did fell in-love with someone. I was in college then. We were the perfect couple, but we just kept it a secret. Until one day, I got a call from his mother, she told me that her son got sick and he doesn’t want me to worry so he just let his mother call me. I thought I was not going to pass my final exams because of him. But a week before the exams I received a package. It was filled with 9 pink teddy bears, 29 pink roses and 8 pink balloons. Each balloon had one word written on them. One balloon had I written, the other one LOVE, next was YOU then followed by SO-MUCH-MY-DEAR-MIYOUNG.” Tiffany paused. “I thought he was my 1st and last. But I was wrong. They had to move to Canada for his treatment. That was the last time I heard of him. I was hurt Tae-Tae. He didn’t even try to talk to me personally.” Tiffany’s eyes were getting wet. But Taeyeon kept on listening. “From that day on, I promised to myself that I’ll never give my heart to someone ever again.” Tiffany bowed her head, trying to hide her tears. Taeyeon knew that she’s already crying but Taeyeon didn’t stop her. Instead, she grabbed Tiffany’s hand and held it tight. “But I wasn’t able to keep my promise Tae-Tae.”

 

 

 

 

 

visited my doctor this afternoon and she told me to rest.

i can't let you wait, so even if i'm tired, i still managed to finsh two chapters tonight.

please bear with me. i'm not that good but i'm trying.

spread the love guys.

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! :))

keep on guessing for the 2 male characters. ;)

~God bless!