CHAPTER 2

FLAMES OF DESIRE

"Ah, do whatever you want!" frustration was visible to Mr. Park voice. "You are so stubborn like your Aunt Gummy. But do not go after me crying."

Sandara felt relieve. For the first time in months she already convince her father to not intervene to her lovelife.

"Wait, why are you doing her? Don't tell me you resign already on your work as photographer. Not that I think your job there is a serious one," Mr. Park commented.

"No, Daddy, I'm still a photographer." Sandara said. "The reason why I am here because I wanted to tell you that I cannot join Jung Il Woo on a welcome party for him tonight."

"WHAT?!" Mr. Park raise his voice. "But you agreed last week. Almost everyone knew that Il Woo will you to the party." Irritated Mr. Park said to Sandara. "And where you going if your not going to the party?" interogating his daughter.

"I'm going to see Bom," Sandara briefly said. "She asked me if we can meet, I think she has a problem." she's pertaining to her long time friend Park Bom.

"Cancel your appointment to Bom," Mr. Park ordered.

"Daddy, I have no time to argue with you. Just tell Il Woo that I can't be with him tonight, okay?" Sandara said.

"Why me? Why don't you tell him yourself?" Mr. Park challenge his daughter then point the direction of the door.

With hesitation Sandara look the direction her father is pointing, then promptly fell off her chair when she saw Il Woo.

"Are you hurt?" Il Woo asked.

"I am fine," Sandara answered.

"I'll just leave you two alone, so, you can explain to Il Woo the reason why you cannot go with him tonight," Mr. Park said before he leave his office.

"Your not going to the party tonight?" Il Woo said in a soft, controlled, husky voice of his.

"It just, just, j...just..." she cannot remember the reason why she cannot attend to the party.

He is indeed good looking man, and there was something about him that commands respect, exudes authority, and catches the eye and ears of men and women alike.

Sandara doesn't know how he catch the attention of the man in front of her. She was pretty enough, but she also knew there are lots of women who are more attractive tan her.

At the age of 30 he is already one of the richest man according Forbes Magazine. So, what is his reason for getting her attention.

He looked so tough and so hard, a cold-blooded businessman to the core with ice running on his veins.As if he is a man who do not want to commet to someone. But even she wanted to stop herself she cannot. Her heart beat is just like jumping with joy, her heart beat is beating so fast.

True, the man seemed to arouse her passion. But Sandara cannot see any changes to Il Woo when he saw her. And that is also one reason she hates him. She does not want a one-sided love affair.

"As I can see your readon is not that important due to you cannot even remember your reason for not coming with me tonight," Il Woo said after Sandara cannot respond to his question. With smile on his face.

"It is important," Sandara can only say. Then every thought fled her mond when he cupped her face with his hands.

Then he kissed her.

"You will come with me," Il Woo said after he kissed Sandara.

Sandara cannot think properly. "Y-yes,"

He smiled, satisfaction written all over his face. "Good. I will pick you up at six," Il Woo said before he left.