CHAPTER 1

FLAMES OF DESIRE

"NO, NO, NO, DADDY!"  Sandara Park refused to her father's request.  "I'm not even ready to leave my singlehood. And if ever I will decide to get marry, it would be to a man of my own choice. Not the man you choose for me for the purpose of further enriching the company. And I will not marry that Jung il woo."

"Why? What's wrong with my choice?" Mr. Teddy Park asked. "Okay, Jung may not be from a rich family like us but Sandara he work his to be a business tycoon, beside wether business or personal would be very advantageous."

"Only a hardened businessman like you would call marriage a joint venture," Sandara sarcastically said. "Daddy, let's not talk about this in the office. I am tired of listening to this useless topic even mommy, always talk about this Jung Il Woo. So please, let's drop this topic already."

Mr. Park already pissed to his daughter. "Look Sandara, I cannot understand you. Many women trying get Jung his attention. But you, Jung is already get in touch with you, yet you always rejecting him," frustation was visible on Mr. Park voice. "What are still looking for Jung? Intelligent, Responsible, Rich," Mr. Park enumerated the good traits of Jung Il Woo.

"Okay, since you insist to know the reason why I hate that Jung, then I will tell you," angry Sandara said. "I don't like him because you choose him. I don't like to be like you and mommy, you married mommy because it is you're family decision."

"Well, look at you and mom. Very busy on your personal life. Living in the same roof, on the same room, yet you hardly know each other. I even question myself why are you still together when it is very obvious that you don't love each other." Sandara commented.

Mr. Park is now very angry to his daughter."Look at you Aunt Gummy who married for love? Look where she is now? She had four failure marriages. And every time she got married she always say I am in love and this time it's forever," Mr. Park try to mimick his only sister.

"Okay, I admit that your mom and I are not inlove with each other, but we respect are relationship that is why until now we stay together," Mr. Park readon out to his daughter.

"Well, things might have worked with you and mom in your own way, but still I don't like that kind of life," Sandara said. "I want passion, I want fire , I want love in my life," Sandara dreamily said