CHAPTER 7

FLAMES OF DESIRE

"Okay, I'm going with you," Il Woo said in a resigned voice.

"Huh? You going with me?" shock was visible on Sandara's voice.

"Yes. I'm not allowing you to go there by yourself and putting yourself in danger," 

"What about your business? Finding Aunt Byul (Bom's mom) could take time, so, what about your responsibilities?" 

"What's the use of hiring the best people if you cannot use their skills and knowledge in running my businessses if I'm not unavailable?" he said. "And besides, your safety is more important to me than my businesses." Il Woo added.

Sandara felt her heartbeat beats faster than usual after hearing Il Woo said. "W-when we are going to Aunt Byul's friend office?"

"Not tomorrow," he said. "I still need to quietly investigate Bom's mom companion and friends. I don't like going into something without knowing anything about it"

"Absolutely right," she nodded. " I think I am going to like working with you on this project," excitement was heard on Sandara's voice.

"But I think as far as I remember Bom told me Aunt Byul's friends encourage her to join in this organization," Sandara was in deep thought trying to recall something. 

"What organization?" Il Woo ask.

"Uhmmm.... I think... I think it's Doomsday Movement," 

Il Woo eyes widen. "Oh God, what kind of situation we put ourself into," he commented. "I feel like I am going to my doom with this project," he said.

No one dare to speak. And with that, something in the environment change. They become more aware of each other. There was tension between them.

"I think you'd better go home," Sandara said 

But before Sandara can get up from her sit he grab her hand and insist her to sit down.

"I don't think so," Il Woo said in a huskt voice.

All cold reasons were gone from his demeanor. 

"I think we should talk about what happened earlier in the party," 

"What do you mean?" she inocently said.

Il Woo smirk. "You don't know what happened? Let me remind you...? he said and face Sandara and her lips and kiss her.

The kiss was passionate, as if longing for each other. Then Il Woo was already on top of her. 

Sandara felt Il Woo unbotton her dress, exposing her to his eyes and to his touch. He continued to kiss her lips and neck as he gently caressed her .

"Il Woo," she moaned his name as he started to rain kisses and nips on her and as his hands travelled to her legs.

"I want you," he whispered in a voice rough with wanting as he slipped her down her legs.

"Oh, yes, Il Woo, please...." she also whispered as she undulated her hips when he started to caress her feminine core.

Then both of them stop and jump to surprise when the buzzer echo in the condo unit.

"Hell, who could be visiting you at this late hour?" Il Woo complain as he helped her fix her dress.

"I don't know," was her shaky answer while walking on equally shaky legs to open her door. "Mom! What are you doing here?" she greet her mother after opening her door.

"I just visited my long time friend nearby and since your place just block away from her I decided to drop by to your condo to visit you. I just want to check on you. You left at the party earlier as expected," Mrs. Park said.

"We decided to come home early," Il Woo happily explained.

Mrs. Park was shock seeing Il Woo. "Is that Il Woo?" an allow herself to enter on her daughter's unit."Oh, if I knew that you and Sandara are here together, then I wouldn't have disturbed you," 

Sandara eyeing her mother with disbelieved. Her mother, the socialite married to her father, the hardened businessman.

"Mom, why you didn't attend to the party with dad?" Sandara asked.

"You know me Sandara I don't like stodgy business parties," Mrs. Park explained. "I am so happy that you and Il Woo are now together. He will be good for you." she added.

"Mom, we are not together, okay," Sandara corrected her mother while Il Woo was flattered by Mrs. Park comment.

"If you say so, Sandara," not believing her daughter.

"He just offered me to ride home and I offered bim some coffee," she lied.

"How come I don't see any coffee?" Mrs. Park asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Mommy!"

"Okay, let's change the topic," Mrs. Park said. "Have you seen Bom lately?" 

"No," Sandara briefly answered. "Why mom?"

"I just want to ask Byul from her. It almost a month since you Aunt Byul and I see each other." 

"Maybe Aunt Byul just busy,"

"I think so,"  with irritation on her voice. "Since Byul started to involve on that Doomsday Organization she never visited me and we never have time to chat with each other."

"Doomsday Organization?"

"It is a save-the-earth movement. To tell you frankly they also invited me to join the movement but your father refuse to donate a sum on money to the organization," Mrs. Park explained.

Sandara look at Il Woo due to information they got from her mother.

"Anyway, if just see Bom tell her that 'say hi to her mom'," she said. "And also tell her to tell her mom to call me because I already miss Byul so much,"

"Going home Mrs. Park?" Il Woo politely asked.

Mrs. Park nodded. "I don't want to dusturb you two lovebirds," then she left.

"I don't know if I am going to be happy or irritated to your parents,"

"What do you mean?"

"I am happ because they like me as your husband but I am also irritated due they also always interrupt us. Twice this evening, they interrupted us just when things were going good," Il Woo complained.

"Oh, I am definitely happy," she said. "Their timings are always on the right cue,"

"So, you think you had two lucky escapes tonight," smitk on his face.

"Oh, definitely," Sandara happily said.

"Don't you know that the third time is lucky?" he .

"Not if I see you coming first,"

"Then I will see you tomorrow evening."

"Tomorrow evening?" Sandara asked. "For what?"

"For dinner,"

"I don't remember that I have to see tomorrow evening," she said.

"Why? You don't want to hear the result of my own investigation on the movement?"

"I want to know about the movement,"

"Then I will pick you up here at seven in the evening," he said with determination on his voice.