Chapter 11

FLAMES OF DESIRE

Dare stare at Ilwoo and she can see the sadness on his face but she ignore it.

"I thought that with these past days that we spent with each other, you already know even just a little bit," Ilwoo said. "I think the days we spent together are not enough if you could think such thoughts about me. Or maybe you really have no interest to atleast try to know me?" he sarcastically said in a heavy voice and turn his back to her.

She wanted to explain and touch him, somehow ease the pain that she caused him by her thoughtless action and remarks.

He face her again. "Here are the reports given to me by my people. It arrive this morning," he said in a neutral voice, his face devoid of any expression. "My people have got a little information here in Seoul, so they decided to gather more information from the U.S. I did not plan to delay you until you lose interest in the matter," he explained.

Dara hold Ilwoo hands. "Ilwoo, I am sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you," she said in a contrite voice.

He let go of his hands. "It's ok. You didn't hurt me," he denied, his face still expressionless.

He gave the report to Dara. "Read the reports and then we will talk on how are we going to rescue your friend's mother."

"You still going to help me?" she asked, embarassed for misjudging him.

He look on to her eyes. "I made a promise to you that I will help you, and I always do my promises," he said.

She hold his hands again. "Ilwoo, please forgive me. Please give me another chance," pleading to him. She would do anything just to erase the hurt in his eyes and to bring back the smile on his face.

He smirk. "Anothet chance at what? At getting to know me? For what?" he asked.

God, he's back to being that cold man, and it's all my fault, Dara blamed herself. I want the warm man back. I want the smiling, happy man back, she said to herself.

She desperately need to see the smile on his face and lips, she aggresively held his face and kiss him. She deepened the kiss but Ilwoo not responding to her. 

When she was about to give up she felt the Ilwoo's hand on his waist and nape.

He responded to her with passion until he sat on his swivel chair while Dara is sitting on his lap. He her shirt and unhook her bar and kiss her whe his other hand grabbing her other .

"Oh, Ilwoo, I want you so much," she said when he gently bit her before devouring her .

"I want you too, Dara. So much," he replied in a rough voice.

"Sir, Sir, Sir! Sir! Mr. Yakimura of Bank of Tokyo is on the line, Sir!" they heard the voice of his secretary on intercom. "Mr. Jung?"

"God, I thought this will be my lucky day!" he commented in a husky voice. He embrace her tightly. 

"Mr. Jung?" his secretary asked again.

"Yes, please put Mr. Yakimura on the line," he command his voice and his desire now under tight control.

While Ilwoo is talking on the phone Dara stand and fix herself and look to the window. After a few more minutes still Ilwoo talking on the phone Dara busy herself watching the people and vehicle passing by outside the building. Until she felt Ilwoo hug her behind. "Do not think that you can use my desire for you to control me when we got married," he said and smile to her.

With that smile she now that he forgiven her already. She face him, "Who said to you that I want to marry you?" she said still smiling.

"Oh, I am sure that you will marry me eventually," arrogantly he said. "I know I am passionate and fiery enough for you," 

"What do you mean?" Dara asked.

Then she remembered the words that she said to her father. "My father told you my requirement in marriage? Is that the reason why you change" she asked again. 

"Your suspecting me again," he said. "Nope, I did not change my personality. I have always been a passionate person, I just don't weat it on my sleeves. You cannot be passionate when you are dealing with business people. They might take it as a sign of weakness or they might misunderstand you," he explained.

"But now you are showing me your passionte nature," she said still not statisfied on his answere.

"Yeah, just with you," he said with seriousness and longing on his eyes. "So, will you marry me?" he asked afterwards.

Dara hesitant because she never heard him say that he love her. Well, if I can't have all three requirements, I would rather not get married at all, Dara said to herself. I want his love, I want him to love me. But why I want Ilwoo to love me before I agree to marry him? Dara asked herself.

Then suddenly she already know----she had fallen deeply in love with Ilwoo!

"Give me time, ok?" she asked still shaken from her realization