CHAPTER 3

FLAMES OF DESIRE

"So? Did you convince her to attend the party tonight?" Mr. Park asked to Il Woo when he returned to his office and knowing his daughter already left.

"Sandara needed no convincing," Il Woo answered. " She just needed to be reminded what's important."

Mr. Park look Il Woo intently. "You really sure you want to marry her?" Mr. Park asked.

"Yes," Il Woo quickly answered. "Why?"

"Because she is determine not to marry you."

"She said that?" Il woo query to the old man.

Mr. Park nod. "She said she does not like you."

"Did she also said her readon for not liking me?" Il Woo interestingly asked.

"I want passion, I want fire, I want love in my life," Mr. Park mimick his own daughter. "And you don't have those she said."

Il Woo's eyes shine upon hearin the old man statement. "So, that's it," 

"Women," Mr. Park sighed. "They don't think there saying or they think at all. They only think is love, love, love as if they can live a wonderful life with ONLY LOVE." Mr. Park added.

But Il Woo is already on his own thoughts. 

"I almost threaten her that she won't get anything on my last will if she still refuse to marry you," Mr. Park reveled.

Il Woo quickly react. "Don't do that. Don't ever, ever threaten her into marrying me. Sooner or later she will get married to me. But on my own terms, not yours," Il Woo said with conviction on his voice.

Mr. Park smiled. "Don't tell me, Il Woo, that you are also looking for love in marriage?" sarcasm was visible to Mr. Park voice.

"Sandara and I will get married." with a determined look in his eyes.