CHAPTER 10

FLAMES OF DESIRE

It's been week since Ilwoo and Dara been going out. And those days they hang out Dara never miss on asking Ilwoo about his investigation about Doomsday Movement, and Ilwoo always the investigation still ongoing, so there is no definite answers to Dara's questions.

Also on those days Dara discovered some personalities of Ilwoo she did not know. He have sense of humor and fun to be with. And she learned that that man is love sports, and he also paint on his spare time.

During those days their going out Dara also discovered how desire they feel for each other. Just a touch of their hands, just a look, or just a word would ignite the fire between them. But before they go further Ilwoo is the first to stop, he is indeed true to his word that he will give Dara time to know him better.

But Dara think Ilwoo just using his delaying tactic for her not to pursue the investigation of Doomsday Movement to save Bom's mom.

So, she decided to give Ilwoo a visit to his office.

 

__________________________________________________________________

 

"Wow! What a surprise," Ilwoo said when he sees Dara entering on his office. "This is the first time that you visit me in my office. To whom or to what do I owe this honor?" he joked.

"To these tickets," Dara said smiling. 

"Tickets? Where?" Ilwoo asked.

"Tickets for two in Jeju Island to more about Doomsdays Movement," she said. "I am getting impatient on waiting for your report on your security people, so I went to there office here in Seoul. As a result, two tickets to bring us in Jeju three days from now," she explain. "Are you coming with me or not?" 

Ilwoo could not believe what Dara had explained. "You went to their office even after I expressly told you not to go there by yourself?" he said with irritation and furious was visible on his voice.

"Yes," she said a little bit scared on how Ilwoo reacted. "Like I said,  I am getting patient on waiting for yor report," she said. "I think and I feel your doing your delaying tactics on me, hoping that by time your report came I will not be interested on rescueing Bom's mom," Dara explain to show that she is not afraid to him.

"Well, this is to prove to you that it does not work on me your delaying tactics. This is also to show you that I am not changing my mind on rescuing Bom and her mom." Dara said with determination on her voice.