CHAPTER 5

FLAMES OF DESIRE

"You can pull over here, Teddy," she commanded the driver to the bar where she gonna met up her friend with still five minutes to spare.

Inside the bar she busy herself to look for a certain girl. When she cannot see her friend she ask her one of friends Siwon who work in the bar as bartender.

"Siwon, have you notice Bom. Is she here already?" 

"Yup, she asked me to give you this Sandara." 

"She said where gonn met up here." Sandara said after she receive the enveloped under the table.

"She didn't say anything that you see her. Only thing she said is to hand over to you this enveloped then she left." Siwon said. "Bom is on a hurry. And she is in deep thought as if there is something bothering her."

"But----" she stop when she felt that someone grab her from the waist.

"Who are you seeing here?" Il Woo said, his mouth pressed near her earlobe, sending shivers down her spine.

"What are you doing here?" still shock seeing Il Woo in the bar, while freeing herself but to no avail.

"I saw you leaving at the party without telling me. So, I follow you," he simply said. "So, whose the person you gonna meet?" still curious.

"Your not my husband nor my boyfriend and definetly you are not father, so, you have no right to ask me where and whom I am going nor seeing." with irritation on Sandara's voice.

"Of course I have the right," Il Woo insist. "Am just your date, so, basically I have the right to know why are you leaving in the middle of the party."

"Ah, Sandara, is this guy bothering you?" Siwon asked. 

"I am Jung Il Woo, the future husband of Sandara," he introduce himself without waiting Sandara to answer the guy. 

"Is that so? I am sorry, sir. I thought Sandara needs help." Siwon politely said. "Ah, what is your order?"

"Not tonight. I think Sandara already get what she needed her," Il Woo commented while eyeing the brown enveloped on Sandara's hands.