CHAPTER 8

FLAMES OF DESIRE

Il Woo is busy driving but he keep smiling. He was truly enjoying himself courting Sandara.

His first assessment to Sandara was indeed correct. He was very different from other women he met before.

Sandara aroused other feelings in him. Like his protective instinct. 

He smile more when he thought that in a short time Sandara will diffenitely fall for him. Sandara will love him deeply but something bother him.

What do I need her love for when I don't even believe in love? he asked himself.

 

The next day.....

 

"So, any result of your men investigation about Doomsday Organization?" Sandara asked Il Woo after their dinner.

They are on they home and she is itching to know the result of his investigation due to throughout dinner Il Woo never mention any about Doomsday Organization.

"Sandara, they just started inbestigating about the organization, so naturally their still no result yet," he said. "Let's give them a few days to work on it, okay?"

She inhale deeply trying to control her impatient because she wants to finds Bom's mother immidiately but she also understand Il Woo for being careful.

"Okay," she said but with little sadness.

When they arrived at Sandara's condo unit still the silence between them engulf them. 

"Ah, it's already late, you better get home," she said.

"Tomorrow is Saturday and I know you don't have work during Saturdays, so you don't have to wake up early," he smirk while walking towards her.

She don't know to answer Il Woo. She wanted to run on her room and locked herself because she have no result to fight the urge she is feeling. But that would be a sign of cowardice. And she didn't like that I idea.

"I have something to do," Sandara lied and she run towards her room.

But Il Woo stop her from running away to him. "And where are you going?" he asked triumph written all over his face.

Again she became speechless.

Il Woo smiled then he bent his head and captured her lips.

Her legs almost buckled under her as the hot sensations whirled inside her. Il Woo carry her to the sofa still kissing.

Sandara doesn't know what happening to her surroundings and she doesn't know what happening to her.The only thing that mattered to her at that moment was to satisfy the needs that this man had started.

She felt Il Woo's hands starting moving, gently shaping her body to his hard frame. And she even starting exploring his body. And her starts ing his polo shirt. And when she had done, she gave in to what she had been wanting to do since ahe first met Il Woo.

She caressed his hard, muscled chest. Then she bent her head and spread kisses and nips all over that part of his body.

Il Woo caressed Sandara's face for another soul-shattering kiss. "I want you, Sandara," he whispered to Sandara. "I want to make love to you."

When Sandara heard about Il Woo's words and as if ice cold water splashes to her body. She immediately let go Il Woo and stand up, fix herself. But Il Woo didn't stop her.

Her confusion must have shown on her face.

"I decided to give you time to get to know me before we make love," he explained. "But make no mistake about, Sandara. We will make love and we will get married," he insist.

She refuse and no words escape to .

"No?" he smiled. "We'll see," misteriously he said. "I'll pick you up tomorror at around 10 o'clock in the morning," he said while walking towards the door.

"For what?"

"For a date," he said casually.

She still want to refuse until she already built her defence to  Il Woo but she also want know every details that they will find about Doomsday Organization.

 

The Date....

 

"I never thought that you also like reading fantasy-adventure books," Sandara commented while they are browsing to the bookstore. "So, who is your favorite author? Me, I like David Eddings and J.R.R. Tolkien."

"I like Tolkien also," Il Woo said. "I think I already read many times his books," he answered with honesty.

"I love reading The Hobbits and the The Lord of the Rings," she said happily. "So, have you watch----"

"Il Woo," a flirting voice interrupted them. "Why do you not calling me anymore?"  she asked.

"Jessica, how are you?" Il Woo asked the woman even he is irritated. "Jessica, I would like you to meet Park Sandara. Sandara, this is Jessica, a friend of mine."

Jessica face Sandara. "I hope you don't mind if I borrow Il Woo for a while," Jessica said. "He and I are very, very goods friends," with sarcasm on her voice. 

And Sandars took it to mean that they are ex lovers. 

"But we have not seen each other for a long time and we have lots of catching up to do," Jessica continued.

Sandara smiled. A force smile. "It's okay, I don't mind," she said even if she wanted to strangle her.

Il Woo was ver irritated when Jessica interupted their sweet moments. His also frustated when he see Sandara have no emotion on her face and start walking away to them and going to other book shelves. He felt Sandara giving him away to other women.

Jessica can see how jealous Sandara is. "Your date left you,shd choose her books over you," she said to Il Woo.

Il Woo smirk. "So, Jessica,  what are you doing here? You don't like going to the bookstore," she friend.