Feelings

Waiting for you to love me

The sunlight bathed through the window, sending his bright warm to raise my temperature. The sun shoning on my face disturbed me, I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was still blury from the sunlight, I blinked many time till my vision returned clear. The first thing I saw in this bright morning was the face of a hot boy who had his head leaned on my lap. His eyes s.u.c.k.e.d all of my attention, I couldn’t look away from this adonis like statue. Gosh, how could somebody look so damn s€xy first thing in the morning?

His lips slowly curved up, let a big grin appear. Only now did I realize that he was wide awake the whole time, I jumped from surprise. My head bumped hard against the wall.

  „Ouch“, I cried in pain and rubbed at the back of my head.

He sat up, rubbed the bump on my head, „Sorry, I couldn’t restrain myself from teasing you.“

My body trembled from tension, I don’t know why but to have him that close to me made me all nervous. My face heated up, reddened from embarassment too. To hide my embarassed face, I quickly searched for new cloths in the closet then fleed in my bathroom and shutted the door. I breathed quickly to catch oxygene in my lung, tapped on my chest to calm down my heart.

My heartbeat finally slowed down, I brushed my teeth then climbed afterward in the shower. The warm water fell on my body, it felt too refreshed. When I had enough of the shower, I dried myself and wore the cloths I took out my closet. I inhaled a deep breath, had to force myself to exal the air, I really need to brave myself before facing Earn. The nervosity faded away, I’m now ready to speak with him. I entered my room. To my surprise, Earn stood in front of me, grinning like a clown who found his next target to trick.

  „You can shower now“, was the first thing I said to shut him up.

  „Hai Hai, Sir“, he joked. He went in the bathroom.

With a happy expression on my face, I searched for Jeans in the closet. This guy weight more than me, he surely won’t fit in my cloths. Thanks god, he brought some of his own cloths for the occasion he had to stay here overnight. I found one of his Jeans and his Shirt. I turned back, found Earn standing in front of me, with only a towel wrapped around his hips. He ruffled his hairs, raked his fingers through it. My eyes went from his head down to his toes, focused on his six pack. I gulped heavily.

He realized I was unable to move in that moment then came closer to me. I stepped back and panickely leaned my back on the closet, desperately searching for a way to flee. He put his palm next to my ear. 

  „I don’t have anything to wear“, his calm but deep voice echoed in my ears.

He put the other palm near my ear. This guy blocked my escape route, I felt like a mouse in a trap. He’s doing it on purpose to make me desperate. Although I kew he was playing with me, however I couldn’t control the lust burning inside me, it wanted to be satisfied here and yet. My heart beated fast, my body became too warm, I blushed.

  „I…I“, I stuttered and gulped. When I noticed his wide sly grin, I panickely pushed him away from me. I threw the cloths on his face. „Wear this!“

  „Huh?“, he replied innocently as if he didn’t do anything to corner me.

  „Jeez“, I sulked about his behaviour.

His innocent behaviour irritated me even more. Why do he have to play with me, that sneaky bastard? I exited my room and rushed the stairwell down but twisted my ankle on one of the step. My ankle hurted. S.h.i.t, why do I have to be careless, more like clumsy? I cried in agony while carefully limping the rest of the way in the kitchen.

My parents aren’t home for the next three days. My father went in shanghai for an advanced education about medicine and my mother accompanied him to enjoy herself there. Now that I’m alone in the house, I have to cook for myself. I filled water and rice in the rice cooker, limped to bring some vegetable out the refrigerator to wash them.

It was already 10 p.m. I slept for almost eight hours. It surprised me that I slept so long because in the last few months, I couldn’t even sleep for three hours. I think now that my mind was at peace, I can sleep again like usual.

  „What happened to your foot?“, a voice asked me from behind. Earn!

  „Nothing.“

I turned to Earn who waited between the doorway, wearing the Jeans and Shirt I gave him earlier. He raised one of his eyebrowns as if he didn’t believe me that I was alright. He came to me, lifted up my Jeans. To my own surprise, my ankle swelled as if it was filled with water. No wonder it hurted like hell.

  „Does this look like nothing to you? Let me guess, you didn’t even know that it was that bad, right?“

  „Wow, you know when i’m a pain. You should become a doctor“, I t.e.a.s.e.d him.

  „How could you joke in this situation“, he gripped my arm and let me sit down on the chair. He laid my foot on the chair then hold a cooling pad in the freezer. After he wrapped the pad in a towel, he placed it on my swollen ankle. The pain eased a little bit.

  „Hold it against it“, he told me, put more rice and water in the cooker.

  „It’ll be too much for us.“

  „You need to eat more to gain weight. Look at you, you look like a sandcorn.“

His concern for me made me happy, sending goosebumps all over my body. To be honest, everything was new for me. I mean he never was that worried about me but now he's caring for me. Honestly I like this caring Earn. A little smile appeared on my face. He washed the vegetable and began to cut them.

  “You’ll cook?“, this question was my first attempt for a nice conversation since few weeks.

  „Yeah, I have to do it. You aren’t in the condition to walk around.“

I chuckled, „ If the food doesn’t taste good, I’ll never let you cook for me again.“

  „Does that mean you’ll let me be by your side again?“, this question took me aback, it made me spechless for awhile.

As I took longer with the reply, he just washed his hands and turned to me. He’s expecting a honest answer from me.

  „Can you imagine how hard the past few months were for me?“, I gave him an evasive reply.

A quiet moment went by. He remained silent but this calm attitude of him meant that he’s actually thinking at the moment. Somehow he seemed to be desperate. I have the feeling he’s confused and don’t know what to do anymore. To see him in that condition reminded me of myself. It felt like I’m watching myself in the mirror because this was how I looked when I always thought about him, especially about our situation and our future. I didn’t know what to do with the feelings toward him, was always desperate to get over him. Now that I’m seeing him in my shoes, I’m beginning to believe his words: He's thinking about me the whole time. He really loves me and was worried about losing me... Earn’s really into me.

  „I’m sorry I ignored you the whole time but I did it to forget you. I thought you’ll end our friendship if I confess my love to you that’s why I distanced myself from you at first“. His voice softened, „That time when I saw you in pain and lying in the sickbed, I wanted to let everything out but I couldn’t because of the fear of loosing you… I know I destroyed our friendship with my confession but I hope you won’t leave me for that.“

He stared at me for a long time to draw my attention to him but I forced myself not to look up at him. I didn’t want to watch him being sad.

  „You don’t need to return my feelings. It’s okay if we remain just friends. After all anything is better than nothing“, he added.

  „I’m not talking about that“, my shining eyes were fixed at the ground.

  „Then what are you talking about?“

  „Why did it take you so long to love me? Do you know how much I suffered while waiting for you to love me?“, I lifted my head to look him in the eyes.

I carefully walked to him, finally hugged him. To be so close to him, to feel his heat, this sweet closeness was just perfect. I'm really enjoying the intimacy I always wanted and long waited for. As for me the time can stop at this moment. He however was speechless, maybe he couldn’t believe what just happened in front of him.

  „I love you too“, finally my love confession.

My arms wrapped more tighter around him. His body suddenly became stiff. Did I hug him too tight, Am I suffocating him? He didn’t say anything, just gently pushed me back to look in my face.

  „Can you repeat what you just said?“

  „…I love you“, I repeated.

Our eyes met. The tension between us loosed, a romantic atmosphere filled the air. None of us two didn’t dare to speak to break the romantic mood between us. His warm hand touched my cheek, his thump tenderly caressed my skin. He slowly came closer to me, leaned his mouth on mine, slightly tilt his head aside and opened his mouth a little bit. His warm breath brushed against my skin, I felt a tingle in my stomach, it was like I had a thousand butterflies flying around in my tummy. His lips were soft like I expected them to be, I can’t resist the urge to feel him anymore.

Earn, kiss me!

We closed our eyes then passionately kissed. I could hear his heart throbbing loud. He took his mouth from mine. We saw each others in the face, smiled happily at our reunion, let ourselves consume the silence.

Why just a brief kiss?

Somehow I didn’t have enough of the kiss, I wanted more. Maybe he too wanted more because he placed his lips on mine and kissed me again. Our lips moved against each others as if they wanted to stick together. I inhaled his sweet but masculine bodyscent, it drove me crazy, made me crave for more bodycontact.

I lost strenght in my body, my knees trembled. His arm supportively wrapped around my hips to help me to stay straight. My tongue i.n.s.e.r.t.e.d in his mouth, slightly touched his tongue, it was trying to taste it at first before getting accustomated to it. The kiss became wild, hot and satisfying.

Our mouths parted from each others, I panted to catch my breath. My ankle ached again, I grimaced painfully.

  „Your foot?“

  „Yeah…“

He let me sit down to rest my foot on the chair then crouched down and held my hand. We smiled to each other.  

 

 


 

My comment: Finally Pete took his courage and confessed to Earn. It was about time he expressed his feeling, I hope you guys like it. Sorry but the story's complete yet, they're few things coming up next year, don't wanna reveal everything.

Again happy New YEAR :)