I Love Her

The Life That I Fought For

Tao POV 

 
- 3 years later - 
 
It's been three years already and we all graduated from high school I even married Arete also she gave birth to three beautiful babies then not too long gave birth to another boy which I love to death.
 
Everyone else is married too with a few kids of their own but one person kids I have to look out for is Leo's and Kai's kids. 
 
There always hitting on my two daughters but yet I can't blame but my son is hitting on Kris's daughter. 
 
That's my boy literally I mean my daughter Bora get her looks from me and Ji-Eun gets her looks from Arete. 
 
But our little boy is combined of me and Arete which is kind of scary because have you seen Arete mood lately. 
 
I mean it was ten times worse when she was pregnant. God ! Who that woman can eat, if she get food turned in the devil. 
 
When I'm the devil literally and yet I became scared of my pregnant wife. But yet I love this despite all that. 
 
I mean sure we hardships yet fought through all even in the end we beaten all opposite sayings that they said. 
 
I went to the backyard where currently holding a barbecue for our friends and family too and I see my amazing wife standing holding our baby boy. 
 
I walked over to her and she was sitting with Victoria and Ram while rocking our child to sleep maybe we get some alone. 
 
I need to get sleep like 60 hours worth of sleep but yet it worth I have two beautiful daughters and two handsome boys as well. 
 
To end it all with amazing wife that loves me for me. I put my hand on her shoulder and she's looks up at me with love. 
 
" Hi honey ." She said 
 
" Hi sweetie, how's our boy ?." I said 
 
" Almost asleep ." She said 
 
" Arete ." I said 
 
" Ne ." She said 
 
" Do you regret it ?." I ask 
 
" Ani, because this is the life that I fought for ." She said 
 
I bend down and kissed her on the cheek that's I'm grateful for this future despite the supernatural being status. 
 
Yet I love her and our kids this our life, our story, and our love that we fought for.