The Unexpected Desire

The Life That I Fought For
large.gif

  I fainted about 9 minutes went by or at least that what I thought I awoke up as me, Arete.

 
" Aish I'm gonna have a stern talking with Angel ." I said

 
" Now Arete I made her go away ." He said 


I look around I'm in his house and its huge. 


" Why am I in your house ?." I ask 


" I brought you here and I said I was gonna fix you up ." He said 


" Are you crazy ." I said 


" Yeah about you ." He said 


" Leo I didn't start that fight ." I said

 
" I know ." He said as dabbing the medical q-tip against my lip 


Gasp at the pain


" Ah that stings ." I said 


" Bear with it ." He said as he blew on it 


" Are you mad at me ?." I ask 


" No ." He said 


" Why ?." I ask 


" Because when you shouted my name I knew you were in trouble by sound of it and that's when I knew that Samil was close to breaking the surface. Even before that I sensed there's was gonna to be trouble ." He explained 


Oh ! My friends .


" What about my friends ?." I ask 


" Well that guy Tao wasn't too happy that I took you but the others understood why I did it ." He said  


Tao why should he care. But right now I'm getting the real strong urge to kiss Leo or even do more than that.


" Leo ." I said softly 


" Yes ." He said 


" Is it wrong to have strong urge to kiss you or even more than that ?." I ask 


" No, it's never wrong ." He said softly as he pull me off the sofa 


He pulls up the stairs and into his bedroom then throws me on the bed. He moves closer and soon his lips on mine. One hand rested on my ribcage and the other slid slightly under my shirt, the heat seemed to singe my skin. I raised my hands up and laced them in place behind his head. 


One of his huge hands clamped down over mine, locking my hands into place and forcing my body into an arc that pushed my s out. I feel his body getting harder and pressing into my back. His hot breath panted in my ear. " Arete, I. Need. You." Those word caused


an explosion of heat that radiated out from my whole body, but settled deeply in my stomach. The heat became an ache and knowing that Leo needed me made me need him.


 I locked eyes with his eyes and I nod. His lips pressed into my neck, kissing and biting. I tried to pull my hands free so that I could touch him too, I felt so helpless, but his hand tightened down on mine as I struggled. I tried to turn my body, but he had me securely in place. I could do nothing but throw my head back and let him have me. I didn't mind. 


My moans and gasps for air encouraged him. His free hand wrapped around my stomach pulling me even more tightly against him, then it slid up between my s. He wrapped his long fingers around my neck and turned my face so that he could kiss exactly where he wanted. He softened his grip and brought his fingers to my mouth. As he brought one finger up and traced the outline of my lips.
I eagerly kissed that finger as it was the only thing I could reach, the only thing in my power to do. He teased my lips by pulling his finger just out of reach. I reached with my tongue and he slid his finger into my mouth. I gently bit down on him not wanting to lose the one thing I had. But he easily pulled his finger from my mouth and brought it down to my s. 


He roughly kneaded one , then moved to the other, more gently, but then tugging at the . I groaned even louder and he locked his finger and thumb in place. Rolling my gently but definitely with pressure. His hand moved from to , knowing exactly how hard to pinch. 


Causing the most pleasure without crossing the line to pain. His kisses were getting harder, the bites getting a little sharper. I was fairly sure my neck would be marked tomorrow, but there was no way I would stop this. He grinded his hips into me and I could feel how hard he was. Wetness flooded between my legs. 


I struggled more, but I really didn't want him to release me, the struggling felt good. His hand gave my one more tough squeeze then left to glide down my stomach. 


He reached and his fingers nearly then shoved his hand into my pants and into my . His thumb and middle finger parted my lips and his finger pushed in to find my . He rubbed against my roughly, intensely. He rubbed circles, building his speed until I was panting and begging him not to stop. 


Then he stopped. He stopped rubbing and soon released my hands. This was the point at which things slowed to a tender pace the night before, but tonight he showed no caution.


 He pushed on the bed  so that he could slide that out of the way too, but he didn't bother removing them from my body. His need was too urgent. His mouth surrounded one of my s and he sharply as he pulled me out my shirt and then my pants as well my off. 


He bit the underside of my causing me to call out. He pulled himself away from me long enough to undo his own jeans, and free himself of that restraint, but like my shirt, pants and , he only needed them out of the way- not off. His jeans hung around his hips as he fell back toward me. 


His lips covered mine and my breath was gone as he pushed himself deep inside me. My whimper was muffled by his kiss, and it pushed him forward. He pressed his lips into mine so hard that I tasted blood as the inside of my lip cut against one of my own teeth. He grabbed my wrists and brought them up to the sides of my head. He held them down as he quickened his pace inside me. 


I tried to pull my arms free, just to see if I could, and felt the rush of heat when I couldn't. 


Again I couldn't move and I liked it. I could bring my hips up to meet his s, and so I did. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to building intensity. Leo was moving so fast in me.


"Arete, open your eyes. Look at me..." He said breathing heavily 
I opened my eyes and Leo locked eyes with me. 


"I want you to come, Arete. Come for me ." He said breathing heavily 


His words pushed me over the edge. I started screaming as the intensity washed over me, endless waves that seemed to go on forever. I looked up and saw Leo's face as he exploded inside me. He pulled himself from me and gently fell to the blanket beside me.


 He kissed my forehead and down my cheek until he found my lips once again. He tenderly at my bottom lip and then kissed. I laid my head down on his shoulder and listened as both our breaths started to even out. His became a slight snore, I looked at his face and saw it free of anxiety and doubt for the first time since- well last night. 


I finally closed my eyes and gave in to my own fatigue. As I fell asleep I thought that I might have a better understanding of his feelings and of mine as well.