Introduction to Characters

The Life That I Fought For

Arete Messina Denaro

Nickname: Bunny

Age:18

She's the daughter of Avia and Lucien ( Avia is God's daughter and Lucien is previous Satan's son ) but she also Gumiho as well. Arete has very dark childhood while growing up as a result she refuse it to let anyone die for her sake. But other than her dark fate, she's caring, protective, intelligent as well as being beautiful. Arete vows to protect she loves no matter what's the cost. She love playing piano, guitar, singing, playing the violin.

 

0cd71ab50ed27b3e34e2f12bf2b6738a.jpg

Leonardo Baek

Nickname: Mr. Pretty Eyes

Age: 23

Leo has always been a part of Arete life and her world, he’s everything about her. Almost everything about her. Leo has no idea about her cruel, dark fate or what’s in store for her but he’s willing to do whatever it takes to keep her alive. Leo is very caring, easygoing, overprotective about the people he loves, but also intelligent as well as being beautiful. As for a hobby he plays the guitar, piano even singing.  

 

-Products-Real-Peruca-New-2014-Fashio

Sara Lee

Age: 18

Sarah has been there for Arete through the darkest of times, she knows her past, her fears and the burden that Arete carries along the way. But she manages to cheer up Arete by doing the simplest of things. Sara is like a sister to Arete and is always helping her with her dark past. Unknowingly Sara has no clue about destiny’s cruel plan for Arete as always Sara is willing to help. Sara’s hobbies are drawing, dancing, giving hugs. She also very cheerful, outgoing, intelligent, pretty, caring.

 

EXO-M

 

exo_calendar_2015_tao.jpg

Name: Tao

Nickname: Peach, Kung Fu Panda, Panda

Age: 19

Tao is known as cold person in the school and loves pissing off Arete every single time. He’s a part of a boy band called EXO given there their disputes with EXO- K half the time and trying to control the school with two different groups. But what he’s doesn’t know that he’s newly appointed Satan. In addition to that he’s now in arranged marriage with Arete what’s even more shocking is disagree with it. When he opens up actually warm person, protective of Arete, caring, intelligent as well as being handsome. Tao has no idea about Arete’s cruel fate that’s in store for her. His position in EXO-M is Lead Rapper, Vocalist. He loves the color blue, Western food, basketball and black cat and His favorite music genre is hip hop and R&B.

 

kris.jpg?w=600

Name: Kris

Nickname: Galaxy, Dragon

Age: 19

Kris is also known for being a bit of a cold person as well but when he meets Arete. His personality changes instant. Suddenly he becomes the big brother for Arete and protect her from Tao’s cruel shenanigans. He’s a part of a boy band called EXO as well. He’s in EXO-M with Tao and his position is Main Rapper, Vocalist. He is fluent in 4 languages: English, Cantonese, Mandarin, and Korean. He has soft side to him also a caring side for his friends even though sometimes they get out of hand.

 

large.jpg

Name: Lay

Nickname: Unicorn

Age: 19

Lay is known as the cooking “umma” in EXO-M, even when there’s nothing to do, he will cook. He loves to play guitar, dancing, playing the piano also he loves tidbits and likes eating junk foods. Even though sometimes he’s rather naughty, but he’s really funny at times too.  He’s caring, intelligent as well as being handsome, cheerful, outgoing, easygoing.

 

B5dz6NgCIAArbb9.jpg

Name: Xiumin

Age: 18

He has a chubby face and a cute grin also he is the neatest, strongest and cleanest member in EXO-M. Xiumin has cheerful personality sometimes he likes acting like a younger brother for Arete. He’s a lot like Sara always manages to put a smile on Arete face. He’s caring, intelligent as well as being handsome, cheerful, outgoing, easygoing. His position in EXO-M is Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer.

 

Luhan.pngName: Luhan

Age: 18

He likes simple clothes also his interests are animation, art, video games, computers, water sports, nature sports, basketball, baseball, football, music, concerts/clubs, television, animals, travel, singing and Rubix Cube. He’s caring, intelligent as well as being handsome, outgoing, easygoing. His position in EXO-M is Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Face of The Group.

 

2015_season_greeting_china_ver035.jpgName: Chen

Age: 18

The thing he is best at is singing high-notes and he has a very powerful voice. He’s caring, intelligent as well as being handsome, outgoing, easygoing. His position in EXO-M is Main Vocalist. He loves Singing and playing the piano with his friends.

 

EXO- K

 

tumblr_ngzryedmrY1riav2to1_500.jpg

Name: Suho

Age: 19

Suho is kind of like Arete but different he’s half Archangel and half Gumiho, he’s father Michael The Archangel. Suho is the leader of EXO-K in both human world and heaven but he hasn’t told the rest of members about who they really are. Suho is the only one who knows about the daughter of Avia. When Suho meets Arete is unable to identify scent because she mixture of scent. The scent of God, Previous Devil, Gumiho are those three scents are very powerful. But he still questioned her true identity and his decision to tell his father. While in human world, he’s part of a boy band called EXO and he's the leader of EXO-K. Also he’s the Lead Vocalist in EXO-K but other that he likes girls with long straight hair. He’s caring, intelligent as well as being handsome, outgoing, easygoing. He loves singing.

 

tumblr_nh2vbj95JF1u2lks3o1_1280.jpg

Name: Baekhyun

Age: 18

Baekhyun is funny kind of childish person in the group and he loves pulling pranks on his friend Chanyeol even at times they act like brothers than friends. His position in EXO-K is the main vocalist. His specialties among the group is Hapkido or then that he’s loves being his friends and even playing the piano.

 

tumblr_ngzredmJoz1riav2to1_1280.jpgName: Kim Jong In

Nickname: Kai

Age: 18

Kai is known for being kinda of a player in the group and even at school but secretly he has crush on Arete friend Sara but unable to admit, he goes around and flirts. He belongs to EXO-K, his position is Main Dancer, Vocalist, Lead Rapper, Face of The Group. Sometimes he likes popping and locking whenever he can. Although he does have a habit his lips.

 

tumblr_ngzrgu7m9T1riav2to1_500.jpg

Name: Oh Se Hun

Nickname: Sehun

Age 18

Sehun is known being for a mood changer for the group and he’s secretly friends with Luhan. His position in EXO-K is Lead Dancer, Rapper, Sub-Vocalist, even Maknae for the group. His does have a habit of sticking out his tongue and he has an adorable lisp, that he’s not really good with the letter S. He likes a kind woman and he loves acting and even dancing.

 

22722833549819AD199243

Name Do Kyung Soo

Nickname: D.O

Age 19

D.O is the Main Vocalist in EXO-K and he loves cooking also at times cooks mostly for the group. He has a habit humming songs but then again he loves loves humming while cooking. His specialties is singing and beat box. At times likes to play the guitar to calm his nerves.

 

654ab73a74e0129322cc0f63f35f33be.jpg

Name: Park Chan Yeol

Nickname: Chanyeol

Age:19

Chanyeol is best friends with Baekhyun also loves getting revenge on Baekhyun for his pranks. Chanyeol loves watching dramas in spare time even though some of them might not like it. His position in EXO-K is Main Rapper and Vocalist also he knows multiple musical instruments (  guitar, drum, bass, djembe). He like dancing from time to time and tends rap out of the blue then loves acting. He’s known as the romantic of the group but he has a habit of following rhythms with his hands. His favorite kpop band is TVXQ and he like a girl that's cute and sincere and smiles a lot.

___________________________________________________________________________

( I know that their ages are different but that's way I want my story to go )