● 07

SHENANIGANS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I don't get it.' Hana dropped her head onto the opened physics book.

'I don't know how to explain anymore.' I seriously don't know. 

We're in the library since the class ended a few hours ago. We've been spending a lot of time together for a while now, studying and revising for the exams next week. I have been explaining to her the doping in semiconductor and how to differentiate p-type and n-type conductor. She gets it but when I showed her a question, she answered wrong. 

'I'm so bad at physics. Why don't we study a different subject ? Besides, physics paper will be on the last day. There's still so much time.' Hana suggested.

I looked at my watch and saw that we have been here for three hours. It's 6 pm. I need to go home for dinner. It's Friday and my dad will be home early.

'It's already late. I think we should stop here. You're working this weekend ?' I began packing my books into my bag and Hana started to do the same.

'Finally. My brain can't take another second of physics. Oh and yes I'm working, why ?' She stood up and I followed her out of the library.

'You're not gonna be studying ?' 

'No. In fact, I have to work the night shift tonight because one of the kid had an emergency. Lucky you.' She said with a frown on her face. I just laughed at this. 

'Okay then. See you when I see you.' I waved at her and started to head to the side of the school. I brought my car today. While getting inside, I saw Hana waved back.

 

❄❄❄❄❄

 

I pushed the glass door and stepped into the warm cafe.

'Oh, Taehyung !' I heard her before I even saw her.

'Hey, figured I'd stop by and study here on your behalf.' I walked to the counter with a grin.

'That's not fair ! You get more time to study than I do.' I chuckled looking at her when she pulled a face. 'So the usual ?'

I nod and pulled out my wallet to pay. She took my money and started to get on my orders. I turned around and head to my usual table near the window.

The flowers were already starting to bloom and the smell of spring was in the air. I took out my Biology book and started revising.

A few minutes later, a medium size hot caramel macchiato and a plate of sandwiches was placed on my table. I looked up and saw that it was Hana. It's usually this way when there's isn't many customers. She'd take the food to my table and we would chat around for a couple of minutes. Her boss never minded.

'What are you studying ? Is that Bio ?' She sat in the chair in front of me.

'Yeah. I've been trying to memorize all this but seriously, there's so many things.' I sigh, frustrated.

'Where are you at ?' She leaned closer to my book. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter