● 19

SHENANIGANS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of the week that followed went normally. We went to school, the teachers gave us homeworks, assignments was dued and then we went home.

The absence of Hana's father had given us more time to spend together after school. We went to watch a movie on Tuesday. Nothing horror. On Wednesday, we were on the phone while trying to get our task done that was due the next day. We finished at 11 and Hana said she's going to go to the convenient shop down the block to eat some ramen and I said I'll be there. All the way there, I thought of how much closer we had come since that night when we ate ramen together in the same shop.

Thursday was spent on the local bookstore, in the mall near our town. On the way home, we walked around the streets and stopped at a secluded coffee shop. There wasn't many customers around but the coffee was excellent. The old barista gave us a free slice of carrot cake because he said we made a cute couple. Hana turned scarlet and I bet I did too. We thanked the old man and promised we'll come again.

Time does fly fast when you're having fun. Friday came. The class were as usual.

'Did you get the text for the invitation to Sehun's party tonight ?' Hana asked as she scrolled through her phone. Sehun didn't come to school today. He usually don't when he's planning for a party.

'I did.' Sehun throws massive party, being one of the most popular guy and not to mention, filthy rich. He's in our class and he had personally invited each of his classmates to come but the whole students practicality self-invited themselves. 'You're going ?'

'I don't know. My dad's not home and I don't have anything to do but you don't like parties right ?' Hana poked my arm.

'I don't hate it. If you want to go then why not ? Besides, I felt kinda bad to turn him down.'

'Really ? So we're going ?' Hana asked. She sounded excited.

'You want to go that much ?' I laughed at her enthusiasm.

'It's my first party since I came here.' Hana shrugged. It's my first party this year. I didn't say that.

'So, I'll pick you up ?'

'Seven.'

'Seven it is.'

❄❄❄❄❄

'Where are you going, Tae ?' My mom asked as I got out of my room.

'A party. My classmate's.' I said as we descended the stairs together. My dad was in the living hall, watching his golf.

'You're going to a party ?' My dad asked, surprised. 'Kim Taehyung finally teened up.'

I rolled my eyes, kissed my mom and went to fist bumped my dad. 'I'll get going. Will be home late and drunk.'

'Don't drive when you're drunk !' My mom shouted from insidethe house.

'Won't do, Mrs. Kim.' I shouted back. I started the engine and the car skidded through the tarred road, heading towards Hana's.

I gave her a call that I was in front of her house and she went out a second later. She have on a black pleated skirt that ends just above her knees and a fitted cropped cashmere top underneath a black leather jacket. I was suddenly reminded of the girl in her sns picture. Her hair was down and she had her make ups on but not to hide any bruise tonight.

I was too busy checking her out to notice that she already got into the car. Hana patted my cheeks. 'I know I'm hot but you have the whole night to check me out. Let's go.'

I felt my cheeks went hot. I quickly drove the car with one destination in mind, Sehun's house.

The beat of the music could be heard before we saw his house. The line of cars were quite long but I managed to park the car just a few steps away from the house. I went to Hana's side to open the door for her and she laughed.

'What a gentleman ?!' She exclaimed.

'Let's go.' I said and started walking towards the sound of the music. I could already see a crowd of people milling around outside the house, drunk or just high. Some of them were making out and I noticed Hana looked away.

We got passed all the sweaty crowd outside and made our way to the opened door. The music was louder here and I can feel my heart beating faster, like an adrenaline rush went through my body. The hallway was quite stuffy so I grabbed on to Hana's hand so that she won't get lost.

She smiled at me gratefully and I smiled back. I noticed some drunk guys eyeing her from head to toe and it took all of me not to punch him. I spot Sehun near the beverages table and made my way there.

'Hey, Taehyung !' Sehun raised his hand for a high-five which I returned. 'I'm glad you could make it. Oh the new girl is here too. Hana right ? Have a drink. There's some beer or if you want to keep it legal, there's coke. Enjoy.'

He started to move to greet someone else. I took two cups and poured some coke into it. I was about to pour the coke into the second cup when Hana stopped me.

'I want beer.' She had a playful smile on her lips.

'No. If there's mineral water then I'm getting you minerals.' She clicked her tongue and grabbed a tin of beere before I could stop her. I just shook my head. 'You're unbelievable.'

'Loosen up, Tae !' She swing her arm aroud my neck and I have to lean down because of our height difference.

'I have to drive you home, dummy. I can't get drunk.' Hana let go of her arm from my neck and dragged me towards the centre of the crowd.

'Let's dance.' She threw her hands that's holding the beer up and start swaying her hips. I just chuckled at her attempt to dance to the hip hop song. 'D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter