● 24

SHENANIGANS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Wake up, sleepy head.' Hanbin jumped on the bed making Hana groaned in frustration as she buried her face in the pillow.

The past seven days has reminded her how annoying Hanbin, the early riser, could be. Hanbin has always been the morning person even as a boy. Hana on the other hand was the night owl. She likes sleeping in more than any wonderful things morning could offer.

'Stop it, pig. I'm seriously going to kill you.' Hana threatened.

'Waakkee uuppp !' Hanbin fell back on the bed next to Hana and tugged her hair softly. 'I can't be here forever and I want to spend it wisely.'

Hana rolled around until her back was on the matress and kicked her feet in midair, 'I want to sleep.'

'You can sleep all you want when I go back home.' Hanbin pleaded. 'Pleaseee, sweetcheeks.'

Hana threw her pillow to Hanbin's face, 'No one's your sweetcheeks, idiot.'

Hanbin thought of how he could make Hana get out of the bed, 'If you didn't...'

'What ?'

'I'll tickle you to death.' Hanbin smirked.

'You wouldn't dare.' Hana murmured, still half asleep.

Hanbin's evil smirk widened, 'Oh, we both know I would.'

'I'll kill you.' Hana threatened, she inched further from Hanbin.

'You can't even throw punch right, weakling.'

'Shut up.'

Hanbin pulled Hana and started tickling the life out of her, 'You shut up.'

Hana yelped in surprise and started kicking her legs to get Hanbin away, 'Stop ! Hanbin, I'm going to kill you.'

Hana managed to escape from Hanbin's torturous fingers and ran for the bathroom.

'I'M GONNA KILL YOU, KANG HANBIN. I SWEAR TO GOD !!' Hana screamed from inside the bathroom.

Soft chortles escaped Hanbin's lips but his laughter died when he thought about all the things he just found out about Hana two days ago. Hanbin thought of how gloomy it was the next day. They both didn't know what to do or say. They stayed in the hotel room all day, having no mood to get up.

Hana told him about meeting Taehyung, how Taehyung knew about everything, how he had been there for her when they had meet Jaebum and Irene. Hanbin made a mental note to thank the guy personally the next time he saw him.

Hana came out fifteen minutes later, dressed in a simple white tee, tucked inside her pink skater skirt. The skirt was long enough to hid her scars. She let her long wavy locks free.

Hanbin got up and went to Hana in front of the full lenght mirror where she was fixing her brown curls. He stood behind her and played with her hair.

'Stop it !' Hana slapped Hanbin's hand away. 'I'll never finish if you keep on messing with it.'

Hanbin pouted and skipped to the door. He slipped on his shoes and waited for Hana outside. Once Hana was done, they headed down to the carpark and went out.

'Where do you want to go, again ?' Hana asked as they made their way to the busy streets of the city.

'Let's go have a breakfast first. Then we could go to the mall. Let's do some summer shopping.'
Hanbin suggested.

Hana snickered, 'You're such a girl.'

Hanbin gaped at her, 'I'm trying to cheer you up here, missy. I don't know what you would've like to do so I thought I'd go with the safe choice, shopping. I thought every girl loves shopping.'

'Hanbin, I'm fine.' Hana said softly. 'Besides, I didn't say I don't want to go shopping.'

Hanbin nudged her arm, 'You sure you don't want to go anywhere else ?'

Hana thought of the summer water park that has just opened, the one she had asked Taehyung to accompany her to, on the last day of school. He had tried to say something back but she had forgot whatever he was saying when she saw Hanbin.

She regretted not paying attention then. He must've told her something regarding his absence. She closed her eyes. Assuring herself that it won't be that long, that he won't leave her that long.

Hana figured that she wanted to go to the park with Taehyung, 'Nowhere. Shopping is fine.'

'Okay, then. Let's have breakfast in that little cafe near the mall.'

❄❄❄❄❄

'I'm starting to regret this whole shopping idea.' Hanbin sighed dejectedly as he carried some of Hana's shopping bag.

Hana giggled at Hanbin's complaint, 'No going back, brother.'

Hanbin squinted his eyes at Hana. He was secretly relieve to see Hana smiled and enjoying herself. She didn't bought that many things but Hanbin insisted on carrying it for her.

Hana took some of the shopping bag from Hanbin, 'Come here, let me carry it.'

Hanbin couldn't even stopped Hana when she already grabbed a couple of paper bags from his grip, 'Let's put this in the car and we can have dinner.'

They both went to the mall's parking lot to put all the hauls in the car boot. Hanbin was about to close the bonet of his car when someone walk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter